superdrol pulse cycle in a pulse cycle

A

amethyst

Awards
couple friends tried this,its kind of long and drawn out but they had great results and no sides. They ran 4 months at 20mg, week 1 mwf, week2 weds week 3 mwf,week4 weds and so on, they came to the conclusion that the gyno response people were haveing on pulse cycles wasn't the estrogen but the higher androgens like dht that sd also suppresses and take longer to manufacture than test and estrogens themselves, he is a physical theorpist, I assume he's right on hormone build up,he said test without sufficient dht wouldn't suppress female symptons such as gyno, libido loss ect. I'm gonna give it a shot, got some nova just incase, think it would produce steady and keepable gains . Any opinions.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i cant understand much of what you are trying to say, but from what I can gather, you friend is kind of correct. gyno is partially due to the shift in the androgen/estrogen balance that can happen while using hormones, (with the estrogens shifting to the dominant hormone) and though superdrol is a dht derived compound, it's androgenicity is pretty low.

gyno comes from multiple hormonal imbalances in the body, with estrogen/androgen hormones just being two of the major players in that game. (others for ex include progestin, igf, hgh, etc)

but just run sd at 10-20mg e/d for 4-6 weeks, you'll be fine at 10mg e/d, and if you are worried about not having enough androgenic compounds in your system (at 20mg), grab a bottle or two of stanodrol (ph to dht) to run along side it to help add some androgenicity.

obv you'd go only 4 weeks at 20mg btw.

i dont even feel a serm is needed for 10mg of sd for 4 weeks.

M

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like it wouldn't work to well on the second week etc only one day with it in your body....

Also I was thinking of doing superdrol for 8 weeks.... At 10mg or 20mg

A

amethyst

Awards
Sounds like it wouldn't work to well on the second week etc only one day with it in your body....

Also I was thinking of doing superdrol for 8 weeks.... At 10mg or 20mg
I think my friends took to much time to, there gains were slow and steady without shutdown but I don't want to run 4 months personally, I'm going to go with 10sd and 30 epistane every 3days for 8 or 9 weeks. Current age 36 5'10 187lbs bf not sure, I'll post again in 30 days with progress.

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
(edit) good luck man, are you going to run the second compound on the other days your not taking SD?

A

amethyst

Awards
(edit) good luck man, are you going to run the second compound on the other days your not taking SD?
all in the same day, 2days for liver to recover and minimal shutdown time,if it starts to back fire and libido drops on off days I'll cut dose in hald and just run for another week or two and start pct,only gonna run the sd for first 3weeks of cycle

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Anabolics 12
A Cycle Logs 7
athletor Anabolics 1
Z Cycle Logs 9
R Anabolics 1