19 yr old moron friend no pct

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
Hey, ive got this friend whos 19 and using a powerful methylated test and isn't using any PCT. When I tried to talk to him about it, he wouldn't listen to me. What should i do? The whole thing has got me kind of pissed off at the kid for being such a moron... he's just about to start another cycle... any advice?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Not much you can do.. morons are going to do what they think is best.. I saw a study that basically stated that incompetent people don't even know that they are clueless

darius

Make your friend lemonade every day with the correct doses of Nolva included.

Or let him find out what it really feels like to have small balls and bitch tits and overall, zero gains.

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
All you can do is break it down to him the best you can. If he does not listen, just try not to feel too bad, you did all you can and let him be the man he thinks he is. Some people won't listen no matter what they are told, it's called immaturity. :shoot:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Hey, ive got this friend whos 19 and using a powerful methylated test and isn't using any PCT. When I tried to talk to him about it, he wouldn't listen to me. What should i do? The whole thing has got me kind of pissed off at the kid for being such a moron... he's just about to start another cycle... any advice?

Let him do what he wants, seriously. He probably wont die. Breasts, no balls, low test forever - well thats fair game. :sick:

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He's using Methyltest?
Or Methyl 1-Test?
Or Methyl 4AD?

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
I can't remember exactly what he told me, but I believe it's methyl 1-test.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Once he loses all his gains, he may be more open to suggestions. Lessons learned from personal experience are the more memorable ones.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seriously it probably won't hurt him. Just because someone doesn't use nolva or clomid does not mean they will have low test forever, gyno, or loose all their gains. I was forced to do it once when I had to clean house and still kept a large part of my gains. I like you have a few freinds that refuse to listen to me and never use PCT. PCT just makes the process go a whole lot faster and keep a larger percentage of gains. That fact plus the fact that Nolva is pretty cheap should be enough proof for any logical person to do it but you freind sounds like a few of mine. TOTAL MORONS.LOL

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Give your friend the address to this message board. If he checks it out, he'll see all the info about what he was taking and learn about what PCT is all about. Other than that, there's not much you can do.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Friends don't let friends do drugs, http://teens.drugabuse.gov/

Scrap

Board Supporter
Awards
More important than PCT, he shouldn't be using PH (especially something as strong as M1T) at 19. Tell him that you hope he likes his current height, because he probably won't be getting any taller.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
And if anything, make sure he doesnt abuse alcohol while using m1t. Sure keep pounding away with the PCT advice, but if he wont listen at least make him know how damaging m1t is to the liver, and how bad it can be combined with alcohol.

I actually was in teh exact same position as you recently. my roomie next year used M1T for 2 weeks, no PCT. he wouldnt listen to me about pct. he did listen to how liver toxic it is, and how bad it is to drink on it.

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
Real Men don't make friends with morons. <g>

Greenguy

Tiabin

Awards
More important than PCT, he shouldn't be using PH (especially something as strong as M1T) at 19. Tell him that you hope he likes his current height, because he probably won't be getting any taller.
Just going to correct a few fallacies in your post (sorry!)... M1T isn't technically a PH, and because it doesn't aromatize to estrogen (the culprit for stunted growth) it wouldn't technically stunt growth. Not that I neccessarily agree with him using gear so early on, but I'm not about to debate it by giving misinformation eithor.

Oh yeah... and Scrap... I totally agree with you on not making friends with morons. ;-) Or better yet... just not remaining friends with morons is a better plan.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Just going to correct a few fallacies in your post (sorry!)... M1T isn't technically a PH, and because it doesn't aromatize to estrogen (the culprit for stunted growth) it wouldn't technically stunt growth. Not that I neccessarily agree with him using gear so early on, but I'm not about to debate it by giving misinformation eithor.

Oh yeah... and Scrap... I totally agree with you on not making friends with morons. ;-) Or better yet... just not remaining friends with morons is a better plan.
Not a prohormone, its a steroid. And it could cause premature closure of growth plates from the post cycle estrogen rise, that occurs because of HPTA shutdown.

Scrap

Board Supporter
Awards
Well, I didn't want to get overly technical, so I just called M1T a "PH" even though it is a steroid. ;)

As far as growth stunting, I'm not so sure he'd be safe with M1T - even though it IS estrogen that closes the growth plates, the massive suppression of HPTA and the changes in ratio could very well still cause his growth to be stunted. :thumbsup:

I just hate to see kids screwing themselves up.

EDIT: I'm at work and started typing this response before Grant posted. :)

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
I got into a discussion about this recently, in regards to PH use causing premature closure of growth plates. Basically, there isn't any data out there that shows one way or the other that a non-aromatizing hormone causes growth plate fusion in adolescent males. There is plenty of data showing how aromatizing steroids change projected growth, etc etc, but basically the non-aromatizing evidence isnt there.

Universe907

Awards
Some people react to PH's and steroids differently.... just because someone has certain sides, gains/losses doesnt mean the next person is going to have the same. And I am sure there are some people out there that will never use PCT and use what is classified as the hardest effects on the body and will never have low test, gyno or small balls, or lose all their gains.

Scrap

Board Supporter
Awards
That's true, but why risk it? Especially at an age where one can just work out even half ass and grow like crazy...

Universe907

Awards
agreed, but as stated earlier, some people have to learn the hard way!

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
I think this is the exact reason why ph's and pro-steroids are being banned... all these stupid kids with no knowledge of what they are putting into their system. All they see is the "get big quick" bug, and nothing like that ever comes without a price, especially at 19. I think they should have just put an age limit on these types of products (like alcohol) instead of just banning them.

fiddler

Awards
he's 19, pretty much done growing anyway...besides, what are you gonna do, tie him down in your basement until he agrees?

let him grow some tits, you will then have his undivided attention. only way with those kind of people.

fiddler

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
let him grow some tits, you will then have his undivided attention. only way with those kind of people.

fiddler
yep, attention from everyone
a 19 yr old male with breasts
now you dont see that everyday
:thumbsup:

Scrap

Board Supporter
Awards
he's 19, pretty much done growing anyway...besides, what are you gonna do, tie him down in your basement until he agrees?

fiddler
Yeah, you're right, although I didn't hit my last growth spurt until I was nearly 21 years old - I went from about 5'10" to just over 6'2" between 20 - 21. I know it is different for everybody though.

The tits will probably hit home alot harder though, I'll agree. :icon_lol:

PiKappaWRX

Awards
i had 3 friends that started taking M1t at age 19, and another one at age 21. the guy who was 21 started taking 'em when he was 18 and he never used PCT's back then, and now definately has some man titties. the three other kids aren't using nolva or any PCT either. everyone has friends that are morons, i'm just lucky that i decided not to take 'em. like someone said, i could lift half ass and get crazy gains, guess test levels are probably high enough already huh. and i don't really talk to those guys anymore, so there u go with the not stay friends with morons thing.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i had 3 friends that started taking M1t at age 19, and another one at age 21. the guy who was 21 started taking 'em when he was 18 and he never used PCT's back then, and now definately has some man titties.
Just wondering how your teenage friends got access to M1T since it wasn't first released to the general public by legal gear until about 1 year ago. your M1T timeline goes back 2-3 years?

PiKappaWRX

Awards
sorry i meant to say, the guy who is 21 now started taking actual roids when he was 18, and now is on M1t. that should straighten things out.