h-drol beginner please help

dz1553

dz1553

Awards
So here's what I'm planning:
Milk thistle before and during H-drol (2 75mg/day)
H-drol 50/75/75/75/75
Post cycle support for pct afterwards.

A couple of things:
Is CEL cycle assist absolutely necessary?
I will not be using a serm and have decided to use otc pct's (yes I know many/most of you may not agree, but h-drol is a fairly mild PH) and would like to know if Post Cycle Support will suffice as my one and only PCT?
I truly apologize for my lack of knowledge I am just asking for some help.
Please feel free to criticize or add suggestions. Thanks

ghrbrah

Awards
Look up the tuned sports H drol bible and read it all twice.

Cycle assist or any other complete cycle support supplement is important, milk thistle will help protect your liver function a bit but theres a whole range of other possible sides you arent dealing with at all.
Why arent you using a serm? Why dont you buy one anyway in case something goes wrong and you need it?

If you are doing an OTC PTC you'll need something along the lines of the following:

-CEL PCT assist (test booster, consider adding something like DAA as well)
-SNS Inhibit - E or similar (anti-estrogen)
-CEL Supress - C or Lean Xtreme (cortisol blocker)

Dont just take my word for it though, all the information you need is very easy to find.

dannyn2007

Awards
Look up the tuned sports H drol bible and read it all twice.

Cycle assist or any other complete cycle support supplement is important, milk thistle will help protect your liver function a bit but theres a whole range of other possible sides you arent dealing with at all.
Why arent you using a serm? Why dont you buy one anyway in case something goes wrong and you need it?

If you are doing an OTC PTC you'll need something along the lines of the following:

-CEL PCT assist (test booster, consider adding something like DAA as well)
-SNS Inhibit - E or similar (anti-estrogen)
-CEL Supress - C or Lean Xtreme (cortisol blocker)

Dont just take my word for it though, all the information you need is very easy to find.
i was going to say the same exact thing! A "SERM" is like insurance, its good to have and it will protect you when you need it cause you NEVER know. Cycle assist is worth it, better safe then sorry.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to post what I just did in another very similar thread asking almost identical questions:

How old are you? What are your height, weight and bodyfat percentage? How long have you been training? What does your nutrition look like?

These are all questions that I would obviously ask before recommending you start using H-Drol or any other PH/AAS.

That being said, let's assume that everything is good for you to do this cycle. You've got all of the on-cycle supports covered. H-Drol is more mild than a compound like SD or some others, but it's still not to be taken too lightly. The other thing is that everyone responds differently to compounds, so you have to let your body be the judge of how it feels (e.g. if you bump from 75mg/day to 100mg/day at some point, etc.). Along those same lines, you should assume the worst when it comes to a PCT. Torem definitely seems to be ranked higher by a lot of people in the SERM department. However, that, Nolva or Clomid will all do the trick for you (again, this is some trial and error with how your body reacts).

I would highly recommend having the SERM on hand at the very least, and probably using it just so you can bounce back quicker and maintain your gains.

However, if you opt not to, I'd recommend HCGenerate or Phytoserms along with Forma-Stanzol or Erase, and possibly some DAA at the front end of that to jumpstart things.
- YES, on cycle supports are absolutely needed (Cycle Assist, Cycle Support, N2Guard, etc.)
- "mild" is a relative term -- be safe, not sorry
- You most certainly need more than just Cycle Support as your PCT (see above)
- As others have already stated, there is a wealth of great information out there about this. Read it all a lot until you feel OVERLY comfortable with it (and know that you still probably don't know as much as you should -- I don't mean that in a rude way; I'd say that to everyone, myself included)

96Cobrah

96Cobrah

Awards
You can be "safe" with taking cycle support, but do I think it's necessary? No. Do you need a SERM? Absolutely.

I used hawthorn, fish oil, and liver care while on cycle. For PCT, I used those also + Nolva. You can choose, as others said, to use a test booster or a cortisol blocker if you so wish. I just think people really go overkill with the support supps and blow money on stuff you don't necessarily need. I was perfectly fine with what I used. Gained about 14lbs and kept just about all of it.

Good luck and put in more research before you jump in.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, i'd def say to pick up some topical formestane for your pct. it isn't expensive, but is very effective.

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
also I would say def have some form of DAA on hand I use a serm on ALL my cycles and I still have this on hand ALWAYS I usually start it overlapping
the last week of my cycle.

I use straight DAA A lot of guys love test force 2 it's DAA with some other stuff added in