cycle suggestions

ds45

Awards
first off has anyone used atomic labs? I have 50 25mg anadrol tabs, 50 25 mg d-bol tabs, and 20 mils of test cypionate 250. I was wondering the best way to run this stack.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
good job buying that stuff from a source your not familiar with and having no idea what to do with it. go to bb.com all the other 18 year old roid vets will give you great advice.

also you cant list a source here

now to help you out a little bit. put away the big stuff for now. do some research. in the mean time if you are hel% bent on using a hormonal why not try something mild and legal like hdrol?

berraco47

Awards
Nice first post! C'mon go read some logs before you show up asking questions like that.

ds45

Awards
i know exactly what I bought just have never used this brand, I've always used vet grade stuff and I know what to do with it I've just never taken anadrol before, was really just trying to figure out if I should run the anadrol at the begginning or end of the cycle.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i know exactly what I bought just have never used this brand, I've always used vet grade stuff and I know what to do with it I've just never taken anadrol before, was really just trying to figure out if I should run the anadrol at the begginning or end of the cycle.
if you gotta ask that question then you really have no clue. please folllow my advice and put the big boys away. walk b4 you run.