6 week andromass cycle and pct...

massolic

Awards
  • Established
hey guys, this would be my second cycle, first being the trifecta stack, I plan on running a bottle of AM for 6 weeks at 4 caps. Would caps be sufficient or should I stick with 6 caps /day? For PCt i have Tomax and erase on hand, or would TRS stack be enough for this cycle? Thanks!

stats:
age 22
height 5'10
189 lbs
bf about %12-13

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if I ran andromass I would at a minimum run it at 8-12 caps each day for a minimum of 6 weeks, with the first 4 weeks it being stacked with superdrol.

but that aint ever gonna happen unless i get a sponsored log, or the price of andromass drops down to a least $50 per bottle.

I'm not holding my breath for either.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd stick with the 6 caps/day. Your PCT will be sufficient for this cycle.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do the 6 caps for 4 weeks. Recommended dose for a reason.

hey guys, this would be my second cycle, first being the trifecta stack, I plan on running a bottle of AM for 6 weeks at 4 caps. Would caps be sufficient or should I stick with 6 caps /day? For PCt i have Tomax and erase on hand, or would TRS stack be enough for this cycle? Thanks!

stats:
age 22
height 5'10
189 lbs
bf about -13

massolic

Awards
  • Established
Do the 6 caps for 4 weeks. Recommended dose for a reason.
so you're suggesting 6 caps for four weeks and pct tomax and a testbooster like DAA. Should I run both tomax and DAA at start of PCt?

p.s i have 20 caps of 20mg tomax, can i do 10 days of 20mg and 20 days of 10 mg?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so you're suggesting 6 caps for four weeks and pct tomax and a testbooster like DAA. Should I run both tomax and DAA at start of PCt?

p.s i have 20 caps of 20mg tomax, can i do 10 days of 20mg and 20 days of 10 mg?
yah, PCT the day after your last dose of Andromass. That amount of tamoxifen may not be enough for PCT, though. Usually PCT with tamoxifen is 40/20/20/10 or 20/20/10/10

massolic

Awards
  • Established
I'll either do four weeks at 6 cap with TRS as pct or 6 weeks at 6 caps with tomax and t booster, cort control (prolly erase on week 3 of pct), etc. How's this sound?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll either do four weeks at 6 cap with TRS as pct or 6 weeks at 6 caps with tomax and t booster, cort control (prolly erase on week 3 of pct), etc. How's this sound?
Sounds great bud