Sheen + roids = awesome

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
It's no suprise. Brad Pitt, The Rock, Jason Statham, Vin Diesel, and every other actor who has a decent amount of muscle probably juices. It's pretty naive for the general public to think all these stars and athletes don't use because quite frankly, most of them are, or have been on before.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very true.. Did you see how much that guy bulked up for the movie "Thor" ??

Yeah he added some muscle pretty fast ;)

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
lol just love how the media jumps right on it makin it seem like its the worst thing. i stopped denyin it myself, people know whats up after a cycle. especially family

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Sheen has consumed just about everything else he could get a hold of. So no shock there

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Kytle

Kytle

Awards
let's not forget the juicing and hgh use of Stallone during the rocky/rambo films. society just loves to frown upon things they don't understand...and the Expendables ha

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
People are funny creatures. I've spent almost a decade of consistent hard work to look how I do. And people think a couple curls and sit-ups will get you to look like Thor. Maybe he's on dat P90X

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
People are funny creatures. I've spent almost a decade of consistent hard work to look how I do. And people think a couple curls and sit-ups will get you to look like Thor. Maybe he's on dat P90X
and we can't forget the MuscleTech! lol