Status
Not open for further replies.
bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First off, welcome to the site! :)

Second, never-ever-ever-ever-ever-ever ask out in the open for a source.. Those products are illegal, and we don't condone the use of them.. ;)

mulletman

Awards
ok then how about this.... where can I find a reliable list of scammers, then i will pray my aformentioned site is not on it. Can I do that?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ok then how about this.... where can I find a reliable list of scammers, then i will pray my aformentioned site is not on it. Can I do that?
Well, sites aren't a good idea to order from, 90% do scam.. I'll find a list of scammers fer yuh.. ;)

mulletman

Awards
thanks that would be greatly appreciated.... sorry about any problems

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
btw. that was your only warning about posting or asking about sources..

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
There's a good reason why all 'bodybuilding' boards dont allow posts regarding the asking of sources. I know you just trying to get your hands on some things and not get ripped/scammed at the same time but you HAVE to realize asking/posting for a source can lead to problems for you and others. I would also recommend you look through more scam list than one b/c your 'source' not being on a list doesnt mean he's golden.
Lastly as Pete mentioned, internet sources have a strong percentage of selling fakes or flat out scamming you so please be careful. Would hate to see a bro get had.
Sage

Status
Not open for further replies.