Finishing Epi/Katana Cut Cycle

jrw

Awards
  • Established
This is my last week on Epi at 40mg and Katanadrol at 350mg a day. Starting to lose a little strength this week, pretty mild shutdown, other than that no real major sides.

My question is this though: I ordered Torem for the first time for PCT, I normally have been using Clomid and Nolva. The Torem I received is a milky consistency, while the Clomid and Nolva were more transparent liquids. Just wanted to make sure that is the way Torem is supposed to be. I have heard great things about it over Clomid and Nolva, so I wanted to give it a go. It was just different when I saw that it was not like all the other research chems I have tested, they were all clear liquids.

My dosage plan for Torem is 120mg Days 1-3 90mg Days 4-9 60mg the rest of PCT.

MMMilk

Awards
yeah its normal for torem to have that milky consistency, you might also notice settling at the bottom of the bottle after it sits for a while which it normal too, just shake it up well before using. Dosage looks good, you might want to look into a test booster and maybe a cort blocker for pct if you don't already have them, gl.

jrw

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately I didn't do before pics. I wish I would have though, because the change is pretty drastic for no longer than the cycle has been. I didn't run a log on it, so I didn't take any pics.