benadryl and liver

dannyn2007

Awards
hey guys, im planning on running a hdrol cycle in august to lean down a bit.
hdrol 75/75/75/75/100/100
nova 20/20/10/10
cycle assist
supress c
natty test booster (daa)

my question here is i know halodrol is more on the mild side for prohormones and i usually get bad allergy year round at night. I usually take benadryl before bed so that i dont get all these runny nose, itcy eye/throat, etc.....ive tried every allergy medication, even prescribe by doctors and the only thing that works is benadryl. Ive done cycles before and stayed away from benadrl but my allergy is horrible. Im wondering is it ok to take benadryl here adn there while on cycle? i heard benadryl could be bad for your liver but dont know how bad. Im also planning to run a superdrol cycle next year and wondering the same with benadryl. I was thinking screw it and not take benadryl but my allergy is horrible. any advise or ideas would be great! thanks guys

MMMilk

Awards
Both h drol and superdrol are methly compounds and are liver toxic. Superdrol being harsher than h drol. It'd be best to stay away from anything that puts added stress on the liver and kidneys while on cycle (alcohol, medications, ect..) but if your allergies are so bad that you HAVE to take benadryl than I would advise that you only use it sparingly and at low doses. Of course make sure you're taking your support supps and you should be g2g.

96Cobrah

96Cobrah

Awards
I have to take benedryl every single night. I actually stack it with zyrtec (1 1/2 dosed). You're just like me, the first gen allergy meds are the only ones that work. Just take it bro. I'm taking 50mg of epistane with the meds and have no problems. Not worth suffering with allergies. Lost sleep = lost gains.

If you want great gains, I suggest the Zyrbendrol stack.

96Cobrah

96Cobrah

Awards
Oh and don't go to 100 mg man. I never understood this. 75 is plenty.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
liver stress is overblown bullshiit methylated compounds do stress the liver but know how tough the liver is? alcohol is worse for the liver, and people who drink for 10 years everyday recover- with a healthy liver.

be more worried about cholesterol and blood pressure/thickness

/end rant

96Cobrah

96Cobrah

Awards
I haven't had alcohol in 6+ weeks. Prior to that, I had been drinking every single night since junior year of high school. When I had first quit, I didn't know to do with myself. Has gotten easy though.

Anyway, I've always felt healthy with or without alcohol so I think you're golden. Lol.

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
liver stress is overblown bullshiit methylated compounds do stress the liver but know how tough the liver is? alcohol is worse for the liver, and people who drink for 10 years everyday recover- with a healthy liver.

/end rant
Agreed.You never hear people talk about their alcohol consumption and liver damage,but when it comes to steroids that is all you hear about.

dannyn2007

Awards
thanks guys...you all are faucking great! ill take my benadryl as needed of course ill take my cycle support! "96cobrah" you cracked me up when you said you "STACK" benadryl with zyrtec. The first thing that came up my mind when you said "STACK" was like stacking hdrol and benadryl for some reason. sounds badass lol...

dannyn2007

Awards

/end rant
I agree, thanks for being one of the few who aint all like "your liver will fail if u take benadryl you idiot" lol.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jgntyce Anabolics 13
rascal14 Supplements 21
Joshlm69 Supplements 105
Tagger Supplements 14
Anabolics 2