PCT for how long?

Wider is better

Awards
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica_[size=2]I had only done a 2 week cycle of M1t when I noticed I was starting to get signs of gyno. I immediately started taking Liquid Nolva, and tomorrow will mark the end of my second week.

After reading more on M1T, I am deciding to not continue the cycle.
If 2 weeks of M1T is all I did, do I take the Nolva for 2 weeks, or for 4?

Thanks[/size][/font]

the_destroyer55

Awards
I would recommend to go ahead with 4, especially since you had some symtpoms of gyno. Rather be safe than sorry, gyno surgery is expensive.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'd run it 3-4 weeks just to be sure. There doesn't appear to be any harm in over doing PCT. Personally, I would not go back on M1T for at least 4-8 weeks as it causes a very harsh shut down so that 2 weeks off is probably not enough time for anything even close to recovery.

Wider is better

Awards
Thanks Guys for all the help. In terms of dosages though, this is how I took it for the last 2 weeks and how I will be taking it for the next 2.

week1-2 - 60mg/3ml
week 3 40mg/2ml
week 4 30mg /1.5ml

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Im not sure how to read that.

I hope you dont mean 60mg M1T/3ml nolva.

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I thought that was what he meant, but I just wanted to make sure.

If it is, that plan looks good.

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes I am.

I have never used PH's, and dont plan to until I'm 20 at least. However I want to get my research in and buy before the ban.

I know quite a lot now, and have planned my 1st few cycles.

3 cycles of 1T/4AD transdermal w/ M5AA pre workout
then a few of M1T/4AD

I will be getting nilva for PCT hopefully.

EDIT: I am planning a 6 week sytenhance cycle this summer though. Hopefully all will go well.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
EDIT: I am planning a 6 week sytenhance cycle this summer though. Hopefully all will go well.
I have used sytenhance. While there is a little local growth, and the androgen does go systemic. My point is that it is just as bad for a 17 year old to use that as any other androgen. It does not just affect where you apply it, it will affect your blood levels & HPTA. Bad idea.

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Did you get boodwork done on that? How much androgen was absorbed systemically. I have read many logs reporting no systemic sides.

What dosage did you use, and where?

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I also do not belive that none of it gets absorbed systemically, some of it is bound to happen. Dont do this when your 17 bro, big mistake.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Nolva dosages look really good. I'd go with 60 as well if gyno were showing up.

A local delivery androgen is pipe dream folks. I don't care who writes up whatever scifi sounding BS, it's just not going to happen and marketing it as if one needs no PCT or other precautions is irresponsible IMO. I'm not sating it won't grow more muscle at an application site but I already think that happens from a regular transdermal anyways...ie, when I apply 4ad/1t in TGel to my my biceps they get a little bigger, woopee, its still in my bloodstream as well.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
at 17 you should NOT BE CONSIDERING PROHORMONES OR STEROIDS!!! Correct me if I'm wrong, but 1-test is a steroidal compound... and there is NO WAY to prevent systemic uptake... it has been argued so many times before... you should really think 1,000 times more before starting a cycle at 17.

ManBeast

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Don't beat the Meat(head1987) too bad. He's pretty smart, and is running a training log over at AvantLabs. But yeah, MH, you shouldn't start until your natural growth spurt slows down.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know if the Avant or XTREME guys post here? I like a few of thier products, just dont believe SYT Enh

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Don't beat the Meat(head1987) too bad. He's pretty smart, and is running a training log over at AvantLabs. But yeah, MH, you shouldn't start until your natural growth spurt slows down.
Thanks Strategos, I do have 6oxo for PCT, but now I'm starting to have second thoughts about running the cycle. I haven't really heard any negative feedback like this(except from "The shade" who is a complete moron, and only used for 2 weeks).

I think I'm gonna do a bit more research, and probably just stock up on S1+ and M5AA for when I'm old enough. The stuff is pretty cheap if you buy in bulk.

Thanks though guys, I could have fvcked myself up a bit there.

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Don't know if you're really gonna wait that long or not.... But if you are, make sure whatever you buy has a shelf life of however long you plan on waiting. Don't want to buy a ton of something, and have it essentially expire before you use it.

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ill be waiting 3-4 years.

I will buy, and freeze

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
It should store pretty well. Cold, dark, dry, etc. If you buy powders from bulk nutrition, you can get the vacuum seal option for $3. That will help a lot in this regard. Maybe you've seen my "best legal cycles" thread. If you are buying powders, and you have some money, you can't do better than starting your stockpile list with 1-test-cyp and 4AD-cyp (2:3 ratio). Of course, who knows what Sledge at DesignerSupps will have before the ban. In any case, it is very prudent of you and demonstrative of good character that you are willing to take the more patient and intelligent course of action.

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have seen your thread Strateg0s, and IMO it was excellent. I was considering it, but I just cant put myself up to pinning. You gave me the idea of adding M5AA to my 1T/4AD dermals though.

I may buy some injectables anyway, and try to put myself up to it when he time comes, if not, I'm sure it wont be too hard to sell.