8 Week Androhard - u jelly?

Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I was happy running it with AHv1 until I got sick, but lets not relive that (disclaimer: sick as in cold, not from the products).
    Read my mind with the disclaimer. I can't wait for V3... loved the all-day wired feeling of V1 isomer lol
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

2. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Read my mind with the disclaimer. I can't wait for V3... loved the all-day wired feeling of V1 isomer lol
    I seem to be on the up with my current v2 run, looking forward to v3 as well.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I seem to be on the up with my current v2 run, looking forward to v3 as well.
    Working good for you so far?

4. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Working good for you so far?
    Tightening up a bit, strength starting to become evident.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

5. I'm really excited about v3 of AH. I'm going to stack it with Formestane during the Winter for a mild recomp/LBM cycle.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

•   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I'm really excited about v3 of AH. I'm going to stack it with Formestane during the Winter for a mild recomp/LBM cycle.
    Topical Form or the LV version?

7. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    Topical Form or the LV version?
    LV. Topical hormonals are out of the picture now.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    LV. Topical hormonals are out of the picture now.
    I have a bottle of LV form. I've always wanted to try a transdermal version though.

Are you not using it because of the risk of transfer to another?

9. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    I have a bottle of LV form. I've always wanted to try a transdermal version though.

Are you not using it because of the risk of transfer to another?
    Yeah. Worst case scenario would be that it nullifies my wife's BC.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

10. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Yeah. Worst case scenario would be that it nullifies my wife's BC.
    |

Oh man, I didn't even think about that.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

11. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I'm really excited about v3 of AH. I'm going to stack it with Formestane during the Winter for a mild recomp/LBM cycle.

Wait,verison 3? The second one just came out lol.They are working on a new one?

12. Quote Originally Posted by tuRkx View Post
    Wait,verison 3? The second one just came out lol.They are working on a new one?
    The lineup is ever evolving. V3 will fix some of the issues that we had from v2 (lethargy mainly).
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

13. I started TCF-1 yesterday. I staggered it two weeks behind the start of Nolva/TRS to extend PCT by 2 weeks. Good lord it is delicious.

14. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    I started TCF-1 yesterday. I staggered it two weeks behind the start of Nolva/TRS to extend PCT by 2 weeks. Good lord it is delicious.
    I could drink it with a straw, no joke.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

15. I think Eric said he drank a whole bottle once. BTW, we don't recommend that.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

16. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    The lineup is ever evolving. V3 will fix some of the issues that we had from v2 (lethargy mainly).

I havent experienced any lethargy,ive been on it for over 8 weeks now.The only downside is chin splints/calf cramps while running.

Sidenote on the cycle: I have PRed at smith flat bench 315x5 for 3 sets. This stuff is strong!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by tuRkx View Post
    I havent experienced any lethargy,ive been on it for over 8 weeks now.The only downside is chin splints/calf cramps while running.

Sidenote on the cycle: I have PRed at smith flat bench 315x5 for 3 sets. This stuff is strong!!
    You are one of the lucky ones that didn't get it. Luckily, we figured out the cause of it.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

18. Quote Originally Posted by tuRkx View Post

Yep. IMO, lethargy is overstated, or due to calorie deficit with the AH. Good to hear!
    Sustain Alpha is back!

19. Quote Originally Posted by tuRkx View Post

Nice PR, congrats!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

20. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Yep. IMO, lethargy is overstated, or due to calorie deficit with the AH. Good to hear!
    The few times I experienced it, I would definitely attribute it to caloric deficit.

21. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    The few times I experienced it, I would definitely attribute it to caloric deficit.
    Calories play a huge part in the overall mood, but most overlook its impact.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

22. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    we were just having a discussion on PP about this today.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

23. PCT is going great. 8 days left with the nolva and basic TRS. Still loving the TCF-1.

Question though, could the TCF-1 be amplifying how much I am sweating during cardio? I am just drenched after a cardio session (much more so than normal). Thoughts?

24. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    PCT is going great. 8 days left with the nolva and basic TRS. Still loving the TCF-1.

Question though, could the TCF-1 be amplifying how much I am sweating during cardio? I am just drenched after a cardio session (much more so than normal). Thoughts?
    Hmmmm, I'm not sure what could be causing that effect.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

25. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    PCT is going great. 8 days left with the nolva and basic TRS. Still loving the TCF-1.

More so than on cycle? I feel im sweating a bit more with just Hard.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

26. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    More so than on cycle? I feel im sweating a bit more with just Hard.
    Honestly, it could just be that I'm in much better shape because of the cycle, therefore I'm doing cardio with more intensity.

27. I haven't felt much of lethargy while on AH + AM. Not sure if it's due to the presence of AM or the fact I've taken 1,3 dime in the morning to be awake for work. But in any case, haven't felt much from it. Granted I'm well over on calories, but at the same coin, going low carb.

On a different note, muscle soreness has been at its peak, need to boost up my glucosamine because I'm hurting, hurting bad! Probably due to the new and increased weights at my workout sessions. If I were to suggest / look for anything new on the products would be on recovery.
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html

28. Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    I haven't felt much of lethargy while on AH + AM. Not sure if it's due to the presence of AM or the fact I've taken 1,3 dime in the morning to be awake for work. But in any case, haven't felt much from it. Granted I'm well over on calories, but at the same coin, going low carb.

On a different note, muscle soreness has been at its peak, need to boost up my glucosamine because I'm hurting, hurting bad! Probably due to the new and increased weights at my workout sessions. If I were to suggest / look for anything new on the products would be on recovery.
    Recovery isn't indicative of a successful hormone, in fact many make me more sore than usual and gains are incredible

29. Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    I haven't felt much of lethargy while on AH + AM. Not sure if it's due to the presence of AM or the fact I've taken 1,3 dime in the morning to be awake for work. But in any case, haven't felt much from it. Granted I'm well over on calories, but at the same coin, going low carb.

Notice any BP effects with the 1,3 and androhard together?

30. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Recovery isn't indicative of a successful hormone, in fact many make me more sore than usual and gains are incredible
    I've noticed this with myself as well... probably because strength increases are forcing my muscles to adapt faster than usual. Sort of like when I start training a muscle group or using a new exercise.
    Sustain Alpha is back!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best Otc Pct for Androhard V2 4 week cycle
    By marklesparkle in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 09:35 AM
  2. Androhard used 2-3 days a week suppressive?
    By ramon25 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 11:39 PM
  3. Coulndt Open Jar of jelly
    By Pleonastic in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-15-2009, 01:55 PM
  4. Smuckers Low Sugar Jelly
    By Pitbull954 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-22-2006, 06:38 PM
  5. HOT AIR and TRANSDERMALS like PB & Jelly?
    By wikked1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-03-2003, 06:02 PM