8 Week Androhard - u jelly?

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

  1. Be conservative on the clen dosing. The LV in the AH may prolong the metabolization of the product and lead to higher blood-levels.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys



  2. Quote Originally Posted by tuRkx View Post
    You should man.It gives you a different sensation when you are out in the nature. The trails we got here in virginia are pretty nice. The view,fresh oxygen with the sun shining on you-cant get that in the gym on that dumb stationary bike.
    No lie, a day of hill climbing on the bike is one of the hardest workouts I've ever had. I prefer squats to hills, the pain does not end.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Be conservative on the clen dosing. The LV in the AH may prolong the metabolization of the product and lead to higher blood-levels.
    I wont go above 100 mg. I had results using 80 mg before. This time I got liquid,it will be hard to measure the dosage but I wont go above 100 mg.


    One other question,I got some letro on my hand. My previous gyno got sligther bigger,and im getting a little lump on the right one now. Should I use the letro with AH during the cycle? I seem to be really prone to test.I get gyno from using 200 mg/week.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by tuRkx View Post
    I wont go above 100 mg. I had results using 80 mg before. This time I got liquid,it will be hard to measure the dosage but I wont go above 100 mg.


    One other question,I got some letro on my hand. My previous gyno got sligther bigger,and im getting a little lump on the right one now. Should I use the letro with AH during the cycle? I seem to be really prone to test.I get gyno from using 200 mg/week.
    Don't go above .5mg with letro while using AH. AH is great for reducing gyno and lowering total estrogens.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Don't go above .5mg with letro while using AH. AH is great for reducing gyno and lowering total estrogens.
    Well I thought it would reduce my gyno but it didnt do anything-it got a little bigger.My gyno shrunk between this cycle and the previous one,but it came back on this cycle. Pretty disappointed,I shouldve ran a-dex with it. Might have to go under surgery.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by tuRkx View Post
    Well I thought it would reduce my gyno but it didnt do anything-it got a little bigger.My gyno shrunk between this cycle and the previous one,but it came back on this cycle. Pretty disappointed,I shouldve ran a-dex with it. Might have to go under surgery.
    Strange, this shouldn't happen, have you had a full hormonal blood panel?


  7. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Strange, this shouldn't happen, have you had a full hormonal blood panel?
    I didnt have a full one..I had a regular one after my last cycle. Why do you ask?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by tuRkx View Post
    I didnt have a full one..I had a regular one after my last cycle. Why do you ask?
    Gyno with a DHT PH is odd. That's why he asked about a full hormonal panel.

    I assume it was a stand-alone cycle with just AH?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  9. ^^^Ya, I would get a full panel done just to see where everything stands


  10. PCT begins tomorrow.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    I've got a carbon road bike, but I really want a nice MTB as well. What are you after?



    Oh and TuRkx, what kind of MTB do you have?
    Just grabbed a used Schwinn road bike today. 20 miles down today.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Gyno with a DHT PH is odd. That's why he asked about a full hormonal panel.

    I assume it was a stand-alone cycle with just AH?
    It was a pre-existing one.It just got a little bigger,now I have a little lump thats sensitive on the right nipple as well. Im not running AH alone+Test prop 200mg,kick started with havoc

  13. Quote Originally Posted by tuRkx View Post
    It was a pre-existing one.It just got a little bigger,now I have a little lump thats sensitive on the right nipple as well. Im not running AH alone+Test prop 200mg,kick started with havoc
    Ah that explains it you may want to try an AH solo cycle to help with the gyno


  14. Quote Originally Posted by tuRkx View Post
    It was a pre-existing one.It just got a little bigger,now I have a little lump thats sensitive on the right nipple as well. Im not running AH alone+Test prop 200mg,kick started with havoc
    Hmm, from what I've seen estrogen can be dropped very low with AH. Dosage??
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Just grabbed a used Schwinn road bike today. 20 miles down today.
    I rode a bike around town during my last 2 years of undergrad. It was actually faster than a car.

    Quote Originally Posted by tuRkx View Post
    It was a pre-existing one.It just got a little bigger,now I have a little lump thats sensitive on the right nipple as well. Im not running AH alone+Test prop 200mg,kick started with havoc
    Damn, you must be very sensitive to estrogen.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  16. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I rode a bike around town during my last 2 years of undergrad. It was actually faster than a car.



    Damn, you must be very sensitive to estrogen.

    Yeah it seems like it..Gyno from 200mg test? I mean come on..Even at 200 mg the results are great,but I seem to be really sensitive to estrogen.Im going to run arimidex with every cycle from now on.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Hmm, from what I've seen estrogen can be dropped very low with AH. Dosage??
    Maximum dosage 6 pills a day..



    By the way Id like to add a note about AH. This compound is amazing in terms of strength as well! I didn't expect much strength from it but I keep getting stronger. Today I handled 110x5 db incline presses..Before I was pressing 80lbs. Those are suprising gains,especially since im not eating much carbs at all. I got 3.5 weeks left to go.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I rode a bike around town during my last 2 years of undergrad. It was actually faster than a car.
    A car is just annoying to own in the city. Parking is hard to find, and an hour in a public garage can set you back $20. Damn chicago.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    PCT begins tomorrow.
    So what is your overall opinion on AndroHard?


  19. Quote Originally Posted by tuRkx View Post
    Yeah it seems like it..Gyno from 200mg test? I mean come on..Even at 200 mg the results are great,but I seem to be really sensitive to estrogen.Im going to run arimidex with every cycle from now on.

    Maximum dosage 6 pills a day..



    By the way Id like to add a note about AH. This compound is amazing in terms of strength as well! I didn't expect much strength from it but I keep getting stronger. Today I handled 110x5 db incline presses..Before I was pressing 80lbs. Those are suprising gains,especially since im not eating much carbs at all. I got 3.5 weeks left to go.
    That is good to hear man, finish strong.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  20. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    That is good to hear man, finish strong.
    Very much agreed, I overlooked that when last here, but now im more excited to start it
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  21. Just got my liquid clen and letro today.I started taking letro .50mg immediately. Would you guys advice to take the clen during the cycle as well? Ive been making good strength gains lately,i seem to be getting bigger.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by tuRkx View Post
    Just got my liquid clen and letro today.I started taking letro .50mg immediately. Would you guys advice to take the clen during the cycle as well? Ive been making good strength gains lately,i seem to be getting bigger.
    Are you wanting to cut?


  23. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Are you wanting to cut?
    Im already sub 10 BF. I wouldnt mind losing few pounds of fat to bring out the definition but im also liking the size gain..its a tough one!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by tuRkx View Post
    Yeah it seems like it..Gyno from 200mg test? I mean come on..Even at 200 mg the results are great,but I seem to be really sensitive to estrogen.Im going to run arimidex with every cycle from now on.

    Maximum dosage 6 pills a day..



    By the way Id like to add a note about AH. This compound is amazing in terms of strength as well! I didn't expect much strength from it but I keep getting stronger. Today I handled 110x5 db incline presses..Before I was pressing 80lbs. Those are suprising gains,especially since im not eating much carbs at all. I got 3.5 weeks left to go.
    WOW Nice man that's great for incline db press gain in such a short time.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    So what is your overall opinion on AndroHard?
    Loved it. The drive and endurance it provided were ridiculous. As I said, my strength gains were only moderate, but I was cutting. The fact that I got stronger on caloric deficit and never really felt sluggish or lethargic, should speak volumes. On top of that, my vascularity was startling. The definition increase in my obliques, abs, shoulders, and arms was quite noticeable. It was a great 8 weeks.

    Also, I'm over a week into PCT - TRS + 10mg Nolva/per day and feel great. Obviously I know you can't trust "feel" and bloods would be preferred, but I'm not exhibiting any signs of shutdown. Life is good.

    The only negative thing I experienced were a few minor BP headaches.

    Any other questions regarding my experience?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    Loved it. The drive and endurance it provided were ridiculous. As I said, my strength gains were only moderate, but I was cutting. The fact that I got stronger on caloric deficit and never really felt sluggish or lethargic, should speak volumes. On top of that, my vascularity was startling. The definition increase in my obliques, abs, shoulders, and arms was quite noticeable. It was a great 8 weeks.

    Also, I'm over a week into PCT - TRS + 10mg Nolva/per day and feel great. Obviously I know you can't trust "feel" and bloods would be preferred, but I'm not exhibiting any signs of shutdown. Life is good.

    The only negative thing I experienced were a few minor BP headaches.

    Any other questions regarding my experience?
    Awesome, glad you liked it. Any future plans with AH?


  27. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Awesome, glad you liked it. Any future plans with AH?
    Well, I've got a bottle of Turinabol LV (snagged during the discontinuation sale). I won't be running anything until January. I may run AH along with it. Thoughts?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    Loved it. The drive and endurance it provided were ridiculous. As I said, my strength gains were only moderate, but I was cutting. The fact that I got stronger on caloric deficit and never really felt sluggish or lethargic, should speak volumes. On top of that, my vascularity was startling. The definition increase in my obliques, abs, shoulders, and arms was quite noticeable. It was a great 8 weeks.

    Also, I'm over a week into PCT - TRS + 10mg Nolva/per day and feel great. Obviously I know you can't trust "feel" and bloods would be preferred, but I'm not exhibiting any signs of shutdown. Life is good.

    The only negative thing I experienced were a few minor BP headaches.

    Any other questions regarding my experience?
    Loving the review BSL, it sounds like it was a success.

    Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    Well, I've got a bottle of Turinabol LV (snagged during the discontinuation sale). I won't be running anything until January. I may run AH along with it. Thoughts?
    Last year Turinabol LV and version 1 of Androhard was a really popular stack. I can imagine that Androhard version2 stacked with Turinabol would be even better.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  29. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    Well, I've got a bottle of Turinabol LV (snagged during the discontinuation sale). I won't be running anything until January. I may run AH along with it. Thoughts?
    Just beware of high BP... freakin' halo does me in on that.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    Well, I've got a bottle of Turinabol LV (snagged during the discontinuation sale). I won't be running anything until January. I may run AH along with it. Thoughts?
    I was happy running it with AHv1 until I got sick, but lets not relive that (disclaimer: sick as in cold, not from the products).
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best Otc Pct for Androhard V2 4 week cycle
    By marklesparkle in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 10:35 AM
  2. Androhard used 2-3 days a week suppressive?
    By ramon25 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 12:39 AM
  3. Coulndt Open Jar of jelly
    By Pleonastic in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-15-2009, 02:55 PM
  4. Smuckers Low Sugar Jelly
    By Pitbull954 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-22-2006, 07:38 PM
  5. HOT AIR and TRANSDERMALS like PB & Jelly?
    By wikked1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-03-2003, 07:02 PM
Log in
Log in