soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
they really knocked your head off .

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Yea I'm almost done with first bottle, biggest thing I noticed is I went from ten reps to 20 reps for sets on wide grip pull ups.
Any body noticeable body composition changes?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This a log? Looking forward to your results!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea I'm almost done with first bottle, biggest thing I noticed is I went from ten reps to 20 reps for sets on wide grip pull ups.
Wow that's impressive man

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
So I'm thinking of adding in a stim burner in the last 4 weeks. Thoughts?

I have eca on hand (most likely skip the A dude to the absorption warnings with androhard). I also have a bottle of eviscerate. Thoughts?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'd be jealous if you had 4 bottles of andromass to run for an 8 week cycle at 2x the rec dosage, followed up with 8 weeks of androhard, now that would be interesting.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
i'd be jealous if you had 4 bottles of andromass to run for an 8 week cycle at 2x the rec dosage, followed up with 8 weeks of androhard, now that would be interesting.
Me too. Feel free to donate.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
when I get a donation from eric, i'll be sure to ship you a couple of bottles.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hadn't really set out to log. I suppose if there was enough interest I could log?
Ya definitely interested if you have the time, even just a couple updates a week would be great bud.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I'm thinking of adding in a stim burner in the last 4 weeks. Thoughts?

I have eca on hand (most likely skip the A dude to the absorption warnings with androhard). I also have a bottle of eviscerate. Thoughts?
EC would be your best bet. Maybe add in a non-stim supp to compliment it like TTA?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd rather see it the other way around. Though I can see how a recomp type of PH like androhard after a mass phase would be great. Not a lot of weight loss (if any), but getting leaner.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
EC would be your best bet. Maybe add in a non-stim supp to compliment it like TTA?
I think I'll start adding EC in starting Sunday. Should I start at 12.5E(Bronkaid) and 100C to avoid any BP issues and assess how the extra absorption from the AH effects me? Should these be taken at the same time as my morning AH?

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I would dose them in the am and start low, especially paired with the androhard. Monitor the bp and if after a week there isn't much of a change you should be safe. What is your goal? Seems like this stack is fairly easy on the body and shouldn't suppress much at all.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would dose them in the am and start low, especially paired with the androhard. Monitor the bp and if after a week there isn't much of a change you should be safe. What is your goal? Seems like this stack is fairly easy on the body and shouldn't suppress much at all.
Pretty much this. As long as the BP is good, you should be ok.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There was no significant difference on the ambulatory systolic BP, diastolic BP, percentage of the time with a diastolic BP greater than 90 mm Hg, or heart rate area under the effect curves. We conclude that grapefruit juice had no effect on caffeine pharmacokinetics or hemodynamic effects.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8947977

T
he caffeine will be unaffected. The Ephedrine I unfortunately couldn't find a study on

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the help guys. I'm really just going back and forth on what to add in though. I've ran ECA on a couple occasions and loved it. Plus it is cheap and god knows I've spent enough on this cycle, BUT Androlean is like 50 bucks right now.... Plus being two weeks in, AL could get here in time to run it the entire last four weeks with AH.

Decisions decisions.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
$50 for androlean? On sale I assume, seems to be more worth it for that price, the presale price was a bit steep.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
$50 for androlean? On sale I assume, seems to be more worth it for that price, the presale price was a bit steep.
Yeah it's part of their sale that they emailed about. That was really why I was considering it. I'm still thinking ECA, but I'll make a decision soon.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Pick up some magnesium and keep an eye on your BP. The magnesium will help regulate it.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I'm late. I had the techs in the blue car servicing my internet.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Pick up some magnesium and keep an eye on your BP. The magnesium will help regulate it.
Will do. I decided to go with ECA and odered some bronkaid.

Right now (two weeks and three days in), the most noticeable effect is vascularity and a slightly noticeable muscle fullness throughout the day. My strength is up moderately on all lifts except my bench press. That's frustrating, but I've always been weak on the bench.

Endurance seems to be up as well.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It also helps with cramping and sleep.
Do you think a generic ZMA product would be substantial enough in providing Magnesium?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can someone explain WTF that face is and why I see it everywhere? HTS, I'm looking at you...

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Can someone explain WTF that face is and why I see it everywhere? HTS, I'm looking at you...
Jonathan A. Avery was a man of humble origins who grew up on a farm in central Nevada. Not happy with a life of growing Christmas Trees on his family's estate he moved at the age of 18 to San Fernando Valley, CA. where he began his career in movies. After a few stand in roles his on screen charisma caught the eye of one Gooey Masters, director of such films as Titanic Double Ds, Hanging with Mr. Cooper, and Good Burger.

This was Jayvree's (as he was now called) big break. He was making so many low-budget, independent films that before they were finished shooting he was already positive they would be a hit. It was this constant self-affirming feeling that lent Jayvree his signature expression, his 'cool-face.'

Last month, when he was interviewed by indy contributor Walter Cronkite he acknowledged cool-face as the new trend that everyone has picked up. "It's like, I just know that this is going to work out and I am going to have another winner in the bag. Time for Jayvree to go Mr. Coolface up in here ... if other people wanna use cool-face too that's cool, it had just better be for something that is exceedingly awesome."

A young graphic artist, completely enthralled with Jayvree, uploaded a painting of Jayvree to a geocities page on September 3, 1996. The only contact information he provided with the picture was an email address, [email protected] an account which, according to AOL, was only an active account from September 1, 1996 to September 4, 1996. This picture began to circulate and was superimposed on other pictures to attempt to bring them up to Jayvree quality.

Sadly, moments after Jayvree's film, No Entry: Challenge Accepted, he was killed in a collision involving a Unicycle and a Walrus. You can still find the artist rendition of his famous 'cool-face' on many websites.

20110128203738!Trollface.png

-Theodore Rutherford Olivier Loch Logan, contributor

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
That is the most complete and accurate history of trollface I've ever read.

However, you did forget to mention Avery's love of dance in which he often refers to himself as the, "true hustle and flow". Due to this fact, there are many instances found online where second, third, fourth (cont.) generation trolls pay homage to Avery with a dance of troll celebrations. To be legitimate, the dance must be impromptu and full of passion. If not, the celebration is considered to be amateur and to have a complete lack of swagger.

Example:

[video=youtube;DgqzE5M5trM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded& v=DgqzE5M5trM[/video]