8 Week Androhard - u jelly?

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    I've got a carbon road bike, but I really want a nice MTB as well. What are you after?



    Oh and TuRkx, what kind of MTB do you have?
    Just grabbed a used Schwinn road bike today. 20 miles down today.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Gyno with a DHT PH is odd. That's why he asked about a full hormonal panel.

    I assume it was a stand-alone cycle with just AH?
    It was a pre-existing one.It just got a little bigger,now I have a little lump thats sensitive on the right nipple as well. Im not running AH alone+Test prop 200mg,kick started with havoc

  3. Quote Originally Posted by tuRkx View Post
    It was a pre-existing one.It just got a little bigger,now I have a little lump thats sensitive on the right nipple as well. Im not running AH alone+Test prop 200mg,kick started with havoc
    Ah that explains it you may want to try an AH solo cycle to help with the gyno

    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by tuRkx View Post
    It was a pre-existing one.It just got a little bigger,now I have a little lump thats sensitive on the right nipple as well. Im not running AH alone+Test prop 200mg,kick started with havoc
    Hmm, from what I've seen estrogen can be dropped very low with AH. Dosage??
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Just grabbed a used Schwinn road bike today. 20 miles down today.
    I rode a bike around town during my last 2 years of undergrad. It was actually faster than a car.

    Quote Originally Posted by tuRkx View Post
    It was a pre-existing one.It just got a little bigger,now I have a little lump thats sensitive on the right nipple as well. Im not running AH alone+Test prop 200mg,kick started with havoc
    Damn, you must be very sensitive to estrogen.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I rode a bike around town during my last 2 years of undergrad. It was actually faster than a car.



    Damn, you must be very sensitive to estrogen.

    Yeah it seems like it..Gyno from 200mg test? I mean come on..Even at 200 mg the results are great,but I seem to be really sensitive to estrogen.Im going to run arimidex with every cycle from now on.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Hmm, from what I've seen estrogen can be dropped very low with AH. Dosage??
    Maximum dosage 6 pills a day..



    By the way Id like to add a note about AH. This compound is amazing in terms of strength as well! I didn't expect much strength from it but I keep getting stronger. Today I handled 110x5 db incline presses..Before I was pressing 80lbs. Those are suprising gains,especially since im not eating much carbs at all. I got 3.5 weeks left to go.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I rode a bike around town during my last 2 years of undergrad. It was actually faster than a car.
    A car is just annoying to own in the city. Parking is hard to find, and an hour in a public garage can set you back $20. Damn chicago.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    PCT begins tomorrow.
    So what is your overall opinion on AndroHard?


  9. Quote Originally Posted by tuRkx View Post
    Yeah it seems like it..Gyno from 200mg test? I mean come on..Even at 200 mg the results are great,but I seem to be really sensitive to estrogen.Im going to run arimidex with every cycle from now on.

    Maximum dosage 6 pills a day..



    By the way Id like to add a note about AH. This compound is amazing in terms of strength as well! I didn't expect much strength from it but I keep getting stronger. Today I handled 110x5 db incline presses..Before I was pressing 80lbs. Those are suprising gains,especially since im not eating much carbs at all. I got 3.5 weeks left to go.
    That is good to hear man, finish strong.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  10. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    That is good to hear man, finish strong.
    Very much agreed, I overlooked that when last here, but now im more excited to start it
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  11. Just got my liquid clen and letro today.I started taking letro .50mg immediately. Would you guys advice to take the clen during the cycle as well? Ive been making good strength gains lately,i seem to be getting bigger.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by tuRkx View Post
    Just got my liquid clen and letro today.I started taking letro .50mg immediately. Would you guys advice to take the clen during the cycle as well? Ive been making good strength gains lately,i seem to be getting bigger.
    Are you wanting to cut?


  13. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Are you wanting to cut?
    Im already sub 10 BF. I wouldnt mind losing few pounds of fat to bring out the definition but im also liking the size gain..its a tough one!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by tuRkx View Post
    Yeah it seems like it..Gyno from 200mg test? I mean come on..Even at 200 mg the results are great,but I seem to be really sensitive to estrogen.Im going to run arimidex with every cycle from now on.

    Maximum dosage 6 pills a day..



    By the way Id like to add a note about AH. This compound is amazing in terms of strength as well! I didn't expect much strength from it but I keep getting stronger. Today I handled 110x5 db incline presses..Before I was pressing 80lbs. Those are suprising gains,especially since im not eating much carbs at all. I got 3.5 weeks left to go.
    WOW Nice man that's great for incline db press gain in such a short time.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    So what is your overall opinion on AndroHard?
    Loved it. The drive and endurance it provided were ridiculous. As I said, my strength gains were only moderate, but I was cutting. The fact that I got stronger on caloric deficit and never really felt sluggish or lethargic, should speak volumes. On top of that, my vascularity was startling. The definition increase in my obliques, abs, shoulders, and arms was quite noticeable. It was a great 8 weeks.

    Also, I'm over a week into PCT - TRS + 10mg Nolva/per day and feel great. Obviously I know you can't trust "feel" and bloods would be preferred, but I'm not exhibiting any signs of shutdown. Life is good.

    The only negative thing I experienced were a few minor BP headaches.

    Any other questions regarding my experience?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    Loved it. The drive and endurance it provided were ridiculous. As I said, my strength gains were only moderate, but I was cutting. The fact that I got stronger on caloric deficit and never really felt sluggish or lethargic, should speak volumes. On top of that, my vascularity was startling. The definition increase in my obliques, abs, shoulders, and arms was quite noticeable. It was a great 8 weeks.

    Also, I'm over a week into PCT - TRS + 10mg Nolva/per day and feel great. Obviously I know you can't trust "feel" and bloods would be preferred, but I'm not exhibiting any signs of shutdown. Life is good.

    The only negative thing I experienced were a few minor BP headaches.

    Any other questions regarding my experience?
    Awesome, glad you liked it. Any future plans with AH?


  17. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Awesome, glad you liked it. Any future plans with AH?
    Well, I've got a bottle of Turinabol LV (snagged during the discontinuation sale). I won't be running anything until January. I may run AH along with it. Thoughts?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    Loved it. The drive and endurance it provided were ridiculous. As I said, my strength gains were only moderate, but I was cutting. The fact that I got stronger on caloric deficit and never really felt sluggish or lethargic, should speak volumes. On top of that, my vascularity was startling. The definition increase in my obliques, abs, shoulders, and arms was quite noticeable. It was a great 8 weeks.

    Also, I'm over a week into PCT - TRS + 10mg Nolva/per day and feel great. Obviously I know you can't trust "feel" and bloods would be preferred, but I'm not exhibiting any signs of shutdown. Life is good.

    The only negative thing I experienced were a few minor BP headaches.

    Any other questions regarding my experience?
    Loving the review BSL, it sounds like it was a success.

    Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    Well, I've got a bottle of Turinabol LV (snagged during the discontinuation sale). I won't be running anything until January. I may run AH along with it. Thoughts?
    Last year Turinabol LV and version 1 of Androhard was a really popular stack. I can imagine that Androhard version2 stacked with Turinabol would be even better.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    Well, I've got a bottle of Turinabol LV (snagged during the discontinuation sale). I won't be running anything until January. I may run AH along with it. Thoughts?
    Just beware of high BP... freakin' halo does me in on that.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    Well, I've got a bottle of Turinabol LV (snagged during the discontinuation sale). I won't be running anything until January. I may run AH along with it. Thoughts?
    I was happy running it with AHv1 until I got sick, but lets not relive that (disclaimer: sick as in cold, not from the products).
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  21. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I was happy running it with AHv1 until I got sick, but lets not relive that (disclaimer: sick as in cold, not from the products).
    Read my mind with the disclaimer. I can't wait for V3... loved the all-day wired feeling of V1 isomer lol
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Read my mind with the disclaimer. I can't wait for V3... loved the all-day wired feeling of V1 isomer lol
    I seem to be on the up with my current v2 run, looking forward to v3 as well.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  23. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I seem to be on the up with my current v2 run, looking forward to v3 as well.
    Working good for you so far?


  24. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Working good for you so far?
    Tightening up a bit, strength starting to become evident.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  25. I'm really excited about v3 of AH. I'm going to stack it with Formestane during the Winter for a mild recomp/LBM cycle.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  26. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I'm really excited about v3 of AH. I'm going to stack it with Formestane during the Winter for a mild recomp/LBM cycle.
    Topical Form or the LV version?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    Topical Form or the LV version?
    LV. Topical hormonals are out of the picture now.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  28. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    LV. Topical hormonals are out of the picture now.
    I have a bottle of LV form. I've always wanted to try a transdermal version though.

    Are you not using it because of the risk of transfer to another?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    I have a bottle of LV form. I've always wanted to try a transdermal version though.

    Are you not using it because of the risk of transfer to another?
    Yeah. Worst case scenario would be that it nullifies my wife's BC.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  30. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Yeah. Worst case scenario would be that it nullifies my wife's BC.
    |

    Oh man, I didn't even think about that.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I'm really excited about v3 of AH. I'm going to stack it with Formestane during the Winter for a mild recomp/LBM cycle.

    Wait,verison 3? The second one just came out lol.They are working on a new one?

  32. Quote Originally Posted by tuRkx View Post
    Wait,verison 3? The second one just came out lol.They are working on a new one?
    The lineup is ever evolving. V3 will fix some of the issues that we had from v2 (lethargy mainly).
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  33. I started TCF-1 yesterday. I staggered it two weeks behind the start of Nolva/TRS to extend PCT by 2 weeks. Good lord it is delicious.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    I started TCF-1 yesterday. I staggered it two weeks behind the start of Nolva/TRS to extend PCT by 2 weeks. Good lord it is delicious.
    I could drink it with a straw, no joke.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  35. I think Eric said he drank a whole bottle once. BTW, we don't recommend that.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  36. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    The lineup is ever evolving. V3 will fix some of the issues that we had from v2 (lethargy mainly).

    I havent experienced any lethargy,ive been on it for over 8 weeks now.The only downside is chin splints/calf cramps while running.

    Sidenote on the cycle: I have PRed at smith flat bench 315x5 for 3 sets. This stuff is strong!!

  37. Quote Originally Posted by tuRkx View Post
    I havent experienced any lethargy,ive been on it for over 8 weeks now.The only downside is chin splints/calf cramps while running.

    Sidenote on the cycle: I have PRed at smith flat bench 315x5 for 3 sets. This stuff is strong!!
    You are one of the lucky ones that didn't get it. Luckily, we figured out the cause of it.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  38. Quote Originally Posted by tuRkx View Post
    I havent experienced any lethargy,ive been on it for over 8 weeks now.The only downside is chin splints/calf cramps while running.

    Sidenote on the cycle: I have PRed at smith flat bench 315x5 for 3 sets. This stuff is strong!!
    Yep. IMO, lethargy is overstated, or due to calorie deficit with the AH. Good to hear!
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  39. Quote Originally Posted by tuRkx View Post
    I havent experienced any lethargy,ive been on it for over 8 weeks now.The only downside is chin splints/calf cramps while running.

    Sidenote on the cycle: I have PRed at smith flat bench 315x5 for 3 sets. This stuff is strong!!
    Nice PR, congrats!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  40. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Yep. IMO, lethargy is overstated, or due to calorie deficit with the AH. Good to hear!
    The few times I experienced it, I would definitely attribute it to caloric deficit.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best Otc Pct for Androhard V2 4 week cycle
    By marklesparkle in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 09:35 AM
  2. Androhard used 2-3 days a week suppressive?
    By ramon25 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 11:39 PM
  3. Coulndt Open Jar of jelly
    By Pleonastic in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-15-2009, 01:55 PM
  4. Smuckers Low Sugar Jelly
    By Pitbull954 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-22-2006, 06:38 PM
  5. HOT AIR and TRANSDERMALS like PB & Jelly?
    By wikked1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-03-2003, 06:02 PM
Log in
Log in