8 Week Androhard - u jelly?

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    Still going well. I haven't yet upped my cals (which I probably should) so the strength is still there, just not as noticeable as it was early on. I'm looking to cut, so that is fine with me. Vascularity is still great.
    What would you add in terms of calories, if/when you up them? Fats, protein, carbs??
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!


  2. Also, I remember you previously talking to me about DC training. Still utilizing it?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  3. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Also, I remember you previously talking to me about DC training. Still utilizing it?
    Yes. It seems to work well for me. I find it a good balance of lifting and recovery days, plus it's constantly changing so it stays fresh. It also, helps on a cut schedule because it leaves ample time to get the cardio in.

    Last week of AH. I'm really going to push it.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    What would you add in terms of calories, if/when you up them? Fats, protein, carbs??
    I'll probably up them slightly in PCT. I'll probably start in the 350-500 cal range. Mostly from protein.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    Yes. It seems to work well for me. I find it a good balance of lifting and recovery days, plus it's constantly changing so it stays fresh. It also, helps on a cut schedule because it leaves ample time to get the cardio in.

    Last week of AH. I'm really going to push it.
    Last week already! Can't wait to hear your overall impressions bud


  6. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Last week already! Can't wait to hear your overall impressions bud
    I know man. Two months have flown by.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    I'll probably up them slightly in PCT. I'll probably start in the 350-500 cal range. Mostly from protein.
    What forms of Protein do you usually consume? Do you use shakes?
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  8. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    What forms of Protein do you usually consume? Do you use shakes?
    Lean meats (chicken breast, canned tuna in oil, shrimp, etc), cottage cheese, eggs, beef, bison. Basically as much whole food as possible. I do use protein shakes as well. I usually like to down a protein shake first thing in the am. I have some Trutein, Gold Standard Whey, and MAP. I usually buy when I find a deal or just want to try something new.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    Lean meats (chicken breast, canned tuna in oil, shrimp, etc), cottage cheese, eggs, beef, bison. Basically as much whole food as possible. I do use protein shakes as well. I usually like to down a protein shake first thing in the am. I have some Trutein, Gold Standard Whey, and MAP. I usually buy when I find a deal or just want to try something new.
    Great choices and im actually really liking Bison myself. I hear you on the protein powder too, I have my MAP for around workouts and other cheaper forms for other times. My brother is sponsored by beverly intl and they have awesome whey/casein/egg blends, so I get that from him.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  10. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Great choices and im actually really liking Bison myself. I hear you on the protein powder too, I have my MAP for around workouts and other cheaper forms for other times. My brother is sponsored by beverly intl and they have awesome whey/casein/egg blends, so I get that from him.
    Man definitely upping cals tomorrow. My workout crashed and burned today. I just ended up feeling weak and light-headed. No other reason for that except insufficient cals. I really hate that I wasted a workout by being stupid (especially on my last week of AH).

    Also, slice up some cherry tomatoes and onion and cook up some ground bison. It's great. I'll eat it over some brown rice.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    Man definitely upping cals tomorrow. My workout crashed and burned today. I just ended up feeling weak and light-headed. No other reason for that except insufficient cals. I really hate that I wasted a workout by being stupid (especially on my last week of AH).

    Also, slice up some cherry tomatoes and onion and cook up some ground bison. It's great. I'll eat it over some brown rice.
    Don't over do it, maybe 200cals tops

    That recipe sounds good


  12. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Don't over do it, maybe 200cals tops
    You think 200 will be enough?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    You think 200 will be enough?
    Depends, but it is a good start.

    ..and I am currently fasting for bloodwork, I was not pleased having to read that recipe and start salivating.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  14. ~200-250 kcals is where I start when I need a little extra fuel.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  15. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    Lean meats (chicken breast, canned tuna in oil, shrimp, etc), cottage cheese, eggs, beef, bison. Basically as much whole food as possible. I do use protein shakes as well. I usually like to down a protein shake first thing in the am. I have some Trutein, Gold Standard Whey, and MAP. I usually buy when I find a deal or just want to try something new.
    I have three MAP flavors... Cranberry, Lemon Lime and Strawberry whatever. Cranberry blows them out of the water.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    I have three MAP flavors... Cranberry, Lemon Lime and Strawberry whatever. Cranberry blows them out of the water.
    I agree. Used to be a big mango guy, but ive over drank it and Cranberry does the craving now.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  17. The Strawberry Lemonade is what I like to use because it can be used with a lot of the pre-WO mixes without it having a funky flavor.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  18. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    You think 200 will be enough?
    Ya. like Rodja stated 200-250 should be the right starting point


  19. Whats up guys,checking in again. My androhard ran out today :*( The shipment got delayed 15 days,I shouldve had the 2nd bottle by now but it just got shipped today,hopefully Ill get it soon and finish my cycle.Im on test p 200/mg for now.. I have added creatine to my diet to get a little boost and it help.Im weighing in 180 now in the morning and walking 185 during the day.Remember I started at 165 at 9 percent BF.Now im 180 at %7.5 BF..Im probably holding about 5 pounds of water weight. Strenght is still kicking. Incline pressing 275x3x3 on smith. Incline DB pressing 95x8x3.Military smith press is 245x3x3. Everything else is up as well. I dont workout my legs anymore,but here is a picture of them.I can still squat 315x5 with ease.They get their workout from biking and sprinting now.I only hit the calves .Name:  2011-08-10 21-49-27.198.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  134.5 KB

  20. Looking good in the pic, glad your package finally got shipped out.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  21. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Depends, but it is a good start.

    ..and I am currently fasting for bloodwork, I was not pleased having to read that recipe and start salivating.
    Name:  Q4Xo3.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  65.6 KB

  22. Quote Originally Posted by tuRkx View Post
    I dont workout my legs anymore,but here is a picture of them.I can still squat 315x5 with ease.They get their workout from biking and sprinting now.I only hit the calves.
    What sort of biking do you do?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by tuRkx View Post
    Whats up guys,checking in again. -snip-
    Nice physique man! That looks similar to what I'm going to be doing soon.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    What sort of biking do you do?

    I usually go on bike trails 2x week. about 15 miles each run.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Nice physique man! That looks similar to what I'm going to be doing soon.


    Thanks bro.Im working on the v-taper right now..Back could use some work.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by tuRkx View Post
    Whats up guys,checking in again. My androhard ran out today :*( The shipment got delayed 15 days,I shouldve had the 2nd bottle by now but it just got shipped today,hopefully Ill get it soon and finish my cycle.Im on test p 200/mg for now.. I have added creatine to my diet to get a little boost and it help.Im weighing in 180 now in the morning and walking 185 during the day.Remember I started at 165 at 9 percent BF.Now im 180 at %7.5 BF..Im probably holding about 5 pounds of water weight. Strenght is still kicking. Incline pressing 275x3x3 on smith. Incline DB pressing 95x8x3.Military smith press is 245x3x3. Everything else is up as well. I dont workout my legs anymore,but here is a picture of them.I can still squat 315x5 with ease.They get their workout from biking and sprinting now.I only hit the calves .Name:  2011-08-10 21-49-27.198.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  134.5 KB
    Looking solid bud, how much longer on the test P?


  26. Im running out in two weeks Everything didnt go as planned since AH shipment got delayed. It looks like Ill be running AH solo in the end with clen.I would love to get 10cc more.

  27. Have you been using the AH with clen?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  28. Quote Originally Posted by tuRkx View Post
    I usually go on bike trails 2x week. about 15 miles each run.
    I really need to get a bike. Miss having one, and in the city they double as transportation.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  29. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I really need to get a bike. Miss having one, and in the city they double as transportation.
    I've got a carbon road bike, but I really want a nice MTB as well. What are you after?



    Oh and TuRkx, what kind of MTB do you have?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    I've got a carbon road bike, but I really want a nice MTB as well. What are you after?



    Oh and TuRkx, what kind of MTB do you have?
    I grabbed the cheapest bike I could find.Its a ****ty one,but gets the done job done. I dont even know the brand.

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I really need to get a bike. Miss having one, and in the city they double as transportation.
    You should man.It gives you a different sensation when you are out in the nature. The trails we got here in virginia are pretty nice. The view,fresh oxygen with the sun shining on you-cant get that in the gym on that dumb stationary bike.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Have you been using the AH with clen?

    Nope I havent used Clen yet. I just got my 2nd AH bottle today,will start clen with it next week.

  31. Be conservative on the clen dosing. The LV in the AH may prolong the metabolization of the product and lead to higher blood-levels.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  32. Quote Originally Posted by tuRkx View Post
    You should man.It gives you a different sensation when you are out in the nature. The trails we got here in virginia are pretty nice. The view,fresh oxygen with the sun shining on you-cant get that in the gym on that dumb stationary bike.
    No lie, a day of hill climbing on the bike is one of the hardest workouts I've ever had. I prefer squats to hills, the pain does not end.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Be conservative on the clen dosing. The LV in the AH may prolong the metabolization of the product and lead to higher blood-levels.
    I wont go above 100 mg. I had results using 80 mg before. This time I got liquid,it will be hard to measure the dosage but I wont go above 100 mg.


    One other question,I got some letro on my hand. My previous gyno got sligther bigger,and im getting a little lump on the right one now. Should I use the letro with AH during the cycle? I seem to be really prone to test.I get gyno from using 200 mg/week.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by tuRkx View Post
    I wont go above 100 mg. I had results using 80 mg before. This time I got liquid,it will be hard to measure the dosage but I wont go above 100 mg.


    One other question,I got some letro on my hand. My previous gyno got sligther bigger,and im getting a little lump on the right one now. Should I use the letro with AH during the cycle? I seem to be really prone to test.I get gyno from using 200 mg/week.
    Don't go above .5mg with letro while using AH. AH is great for reducing gyno and lowering total estrogens.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  35. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Don't go above .5mg with letro while using AH. AH is great for reducing gyno and lowering total estrogens.
    Well I thought it would reduce my gyno but it didnt do anything-it got a little bigger.My gyno shrunk between this cycle and the previous one,but it came back on this cycle. Pretty disappointed,I shouldve ran a-dex with it. Might have to go under surgery.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by tuRkx View Post
    Well I thought it would reduce my gyno but it didnt do anything-it got a little bigger.My gyno shrunk between this cycle and the previous one,but it came back on this cycle. Pretty disappointed,I shouldve ran a-dex with it. Might have to go under surgery.
    Strange, this shouldn't happen, have you had a full hormonal blood panel?


  37. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Strange, this shouldn't happen, have you had a full hormonal blood panel?
    I didnt have a full one..I had a regular one after my last cycle. Why do you ask?

  38. Quote Originally Posted by tuRkx View Post
    I didnt have a full one..I had a regular one after my last cycle. Why do you ask?
    Gyno with a DHT PH is odd. That's why he asked about a full hormonal panel.

    I assume it was a stand-alone cycle with just AH?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  39. ^^^Ya, I would get a full panel done just to see where everything stands


  40. PCT begins tomorrow.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best Otc Pct for Androhard V2 4 week cycle
    By marklesparkle in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 09:35 AM
  2. Androhard used 2-3 days a week suppressive?
    By ramon25 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 11:39 PM
  3. Coulndt Open Jar of jelly
    By Pleonastic in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-15-2009, 01:55 PM
  4. Smuckers Low Sugar Jelly
    By Pitbull954 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-22-2006, 06:38 PM
  5. HOT AIR and TRANSDERMALS like PB & Jelly?
    By wikked1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-03-2003, 06:02 PM
Log in
Log in