1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.74%

TREN Only and PCT

Hey folks,
    I'm going to try out a tren-a only cycle 75mg EOD. I would love to add test but cant seem to find a provider and Tren is easy to come by for me.
    I would like to try a 4 week experiment but that would be usless from everything I have read. Would 6 weeks be ample to keep gains? I have seen logs go up to 8 weeks on tren-a.

Clomid and Nolva: for PCT.
    B6 for the prolactin gyno but Im staying away from that Caber and Bromo from what I read about it. If I get leaky nips Ill just tough it out until I stop the cycle and hope it goes away.
    HCG: because of all I hear about the testicular atrophy. Will the HCG on the research for weightloss sites work for what I need?

Any advice will help, meanwhile I'll keep trying to find test but I am going to do this cycle by mid July regardless.
    Thanks again guys

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.56%

I would look harder for test bro. And for the HCG part no. I work at a GNC the supplement "diet" HCG product are only amino acid complexes.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.74%

Yeah I was reading that its bogus. This is my first injectable cycle, I want to make sure I have my ducks in a row. Hopefully I find some hookups before then. I heard you feel like **** on just Tren because it kills your test fast.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

dont run tren without test
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.74%

How low could I dose the test to keep myself feeling normal? And if I was doing an 8 week cycle would I need to run the test any longer than the tren? Would I even need hcg if I ran test?
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.56%

yes test longer, and i would still do hcg
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.57%

Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    dont run tren without test

This. But besides this, tren only is a terrible idea for a first injectable cycle.
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

if you can get some winstrol, run that for the 6 weeks as well. 50mg.
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Nothingman View Post
    How low could I dose the test to keep myself feeling normal? And if I was doing an 8 week cycle would I need to run the test any longer than the tren? Would I even need hcg if I ran test?
    not if you were running test ace as well.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.08%

even while running test you will NOT feel normal on trenbolone- dude i HIGHLY recomend you DO NOT run tren-ever and certainly not your first cycle- this drug is not a joke, and is VERY dirty, and i can almost promise you your not ready for this drug if it's ur first INJ. cycle, im not being a **** bro just trying to look out for you
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.08%

your not looking hard enough if you cant find testosterone- go to your doctor lol
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.46%

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    your not looking hard enough if you cant find testosterone- go to your doctor lol
    agree with mr schwellington. BUT IMA DO TREN! But I agree with the parts with the test, Your gonna wanna run test to pass thru some of the sides or make them less severe
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92%

Buddy please donīt take tren without test. I made the same mistake. I used about 600tren e/w without testosteron and I was getting ill after 5-6 weeks. I felt sick during the whole cycle please donīt use tren without test.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.63%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I'm currently at the end of my tren only run right now. You mad?

On the real, it's def better with test, but can still be done without if you know what your in for. Choose wisely what you do.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.74%

Ok Im definitly glad I came here for a voice of reason. I was looking into Synovex but it looks to complicated and risky with the estro in it. I tried my doctor, he isnt forking over and test for me. I would get a different doctor, or maybe just visit one for it, is it that easy? Just say hey doc I feel like ****, can I have test?
    What about a low dose of tren?
    In the least I was hoping to use it as a bartering chip to find some test. You know, if someone who has test and wants tren, then we could do business. The problem is Im all business in the gym, I dont talk to too many people in there. It sucks making friends then you have to ****in waste time talkin to them every time you go when all you want to do is kill it.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.74%

So its alot worse than burning painful nipples like this damn M-drol gives me?
  17. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.57%

Ok Im definitly glad I came here for a voice of reason. I was looking into Synovex but it looks to complicated and risky with the estro in it. I tried my doctor, he isnt forking over and test for me. I would get a different doctor, or maybe just visit one for it, is it that easy? Just say hey doc I feel like ****, can I have test?
    What about a low dose of tren?
    In the least I was hoping to use it as a bartering chip to find some test. You know, if someone who has test and wants tren, then we could do business. The problem is Im all business in the gym, I dont talk to too many people in there. It sucks making friends then you have to ****in waste time talkin to them every time you go when all you want to do is kill it.
    LOL, me thinks you wouldn't have much trouble finding someone willing to swap vials of test for tren.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.74%

Street value test and tren are =?
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.17%

hell no!

Raw powders
    100g test for $160
    100g tren bout $400-600
    To get un-naturally big, you gotta do un-natural things
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.08%

ur pricing on the test is accurate however on the trenbolone- i would be skeptical if it was tren- thats cheap

anyways raw powders need to be brewed- which nothingman dont do this bro

i have some INJ. cycles under my belt, but i will not brew my own gear

you can find a vial of test 250mg/ml 10 mls or even 350mg/ml 10 mls for 45-70 dollars dude, no i wont point out- cause idk where just read this somewhere
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.17%

The tren was a guess for 100g. Only quote I got for tren was 1,000g for $1,100. But that was bulk. I think homebrewing is a good option for the life users, Not something just anyone should do though. Potential risk of sepsis (among other things)
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.1%

Reading all of the above, and other threads, it makes me think is it really worth it for a 10lb gain? (or some).

I would personally stick to milder substances to give you that boost, and good 'ol steakadrol.
  23. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.73%

I personally like Tren in works better for me than anything else that I've used todate. I'm currently on a Tren+Ostra cycle and havinggreat results without any physical sides. I use Ostra at 12.5 mg/day and pulseTren @ 120 mg on workout days only. I also use a good AI and test booster asdirected daily. I'm into my second week and I've already seen a 4 lb increasein body weight with no increase in body fat. My strength in increasing on alllifts every workout. I hope to gain at least 6-8 lean lbs without any sides bythe end of my cycle. I have used Tren several times in the past and I alwaysrespond well to it. By pulsing and using a good AI and test booster sides arevirtually non-existent. I will have bloods done at the end of my cycle forsafety sake but in the past the only sides I have suffered is a slight increasein liver enzymes and cholesterol. Both quickly returns to normal uponcessation.

My PCT varies. In the past I have used DTHC with great results. This time I am going to try either DAA or AnaBeta.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.08%

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I personally like Tren in works better for me than anything else that I've used todate. I'm currently on a Tren+Ostra cycle and havinggreat results without any physical sides. I use Ostra at 12.5 mg/day and pulseTren @ 120 mg on workout days only. I also use a good AI and test booster asdirected daily. I'm into my second week and I've already seen a 4 lb increasein body weight with no increase in body fat. My strength in increasing on alllifts every workout. I hope to gain at least 6-8 lean lbs without any sides bythe end of my cycle. I have used Tren several times in the past and I alwaysrespond well to it. By pulsing and using a good AI and test booster sides arevirtually non-existent. I will have bloods done at the end of my cycle forsafety sake but in the past the only sides I have suffered is a slight increasein liver enzymes and cholesterol. Both quickly returns to normal uponcessation.

My PCT varies. In the past I have used DTHC with great results. This time I am going to try either DAA or AnaBeta.
    your not using trenbolone, your using a ph which does not convert trenbolone, it converts to dienolone
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  25. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.73%

Yes I know but it seems to really work well for me.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.74%

Oh ****, the kit says the solution kicks the ass off of any bacteria that might be involved. So asking about Synovex conversion is not a good idea. lol I just gotta suck it up and make some pals at the gym.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.74%

IM about ready to drive to mexico and get some ****, I can'tg believe I resorted to actually trying to brew my own **** lol! Oh the stupid things we do in desperation

I still have a bottle of D-bol in my cabinet that was fake. I payed 100$ for it over the internet about 3 years ago and when it got here I checked the ingredients and they were not the same as real D-bol, anyway I learned my lesson there and stopped trusting internet sites, that was a stupid move anyway I guess.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.74%

Quote Originally Posted by Collateral View Post
    Reading all of the above, and other threads, it makes me think is it really worth it for a 10lb gain? (or some).

I would personally stick to milder substances to give you that boost, and good 'ol steakadrol.
    Trust me I eat alot of protein and have incorporated it into my daily diet. My wife knows to buy a **** load of chicken etc when she shops. I bang cans of tuna like popcorn. My newest thing is buying the roast beef on sale at the deli and eating 1/4 to 1/2lb for lunch everyday. I just wantg "UNNATURAL GAINS"
    I want people to look at me in horror, and say stuff like holy **** that guy does steroids, I want people to blame my bad moods on steroids because Im so huge, I want women to freaked out by my size and be completly unappealing to them, I WANT TO BE A FREAK OF NATURE!
    hey as a side note, isnt Tren knwon to put much more than 10lbs on in a cycle?
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.4%

DONT use tren on your first or 6th cycle give it years......
    you need ot leanr ALOT more before doign any ofthis.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  30. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.3%

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post

you should play the lottery. you are very lucky.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.74%

Hmmm what to do with all this home made tren now? I was going to try it on my wifes cat but.... she will kill me, besides thats animal cruelty.
    Actually I'm going to discontinue this thread because Im on to something safer with the help of some new friends.
    But beofe I go, one more question.
    Isn't Tren known to put on an average of 20 lb's in a cycle? I have been reading its very powerful weight gainer, is this true?
    Thanks again
    and see ya later Tren, I'm gonna fridgerate it until I find someone who will trade
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.08%

no i wouldnt expect that from tren- maybe 10 -12 lbs but it will make u strong as hell, and help u cut fat like nutz
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.17%

and see ya later Tren, I'm gonna fridgerate it until I find someone who will trade
    Isn't that bad/pointless to refrigerate juice? Pretty sure peptides are the only things that need refrigerating
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.74%

Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    Isn't that bad/pointless to refrigerate juice? Pretty sure peptides are the only things that need refrigerating
    I don't know, everything I have read said to refridgerate the fina so I assumed I should fridge the tren...maybe not. Sheesh I guess that could be painful injecting 40 degree juice.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-11-2011, 11:43 AM
  2. oral tren vs transdermal tren, Kick-in Times?
    By Mars1107 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-16-2009, 08:00 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 12:38 AM
  4. Tren enanthate and Tren hexahydrobencylcarbon half lifes
    By JohnnyGotJacked in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-09-2005, 08:51 AM