TREN Only and PCT

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Hey folks,
I'm going to try out a tren-a only cycle 75mg EOD. I would love to add test but cant seem to find a provider and Tren is easy to come by for me.
I would like to try a 4 week experiment but that would be usless from everything I have read. Would 6 weeks be ample to keep gains? I have seen logs go up to 8 weeks on tren-a.

Clomid and Nolva: for PCT.
B6 for the prolactin gyno but Im staying away from that Caber and Bromo from what I read about it. If I get leaky nips Ill just tough it out until I stop the cycle and hope it goes away.
HCG: because of all I hear about the testicular atrophy. Will the HCG on the research for weightloss sites work for what I need?

Any advice will help, meanwhile I'll keep trying to find test but I am going to do this cycle by mid July regardless.
Thanks again guys

Boomer3

Awards
I would look harder for test bro. And for the HCG part no. I work at a GNC the supplement "diet" HCG product are only amino acid complexes.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I was reading that its bogus. This is my first injectable cycle, I want to make sure I have my ducks in a row. Hopefully I find some hookups before then. I heard you feel like **** on just Tren because it kills your test fast.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
dont run tren without test

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
How low could I dose the test to keep myself feeling normal? And if I was doing an 8 week cycle would I need to run the test any longer than the tren? Would I even need hcg if I ran test?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you can get some winstrol, run that for the 6 weeks as well. 50mg.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How low could I dose the test to keep myself feeling normal? And if I was doing an 8 week cycle would I need to run the test any longer than the tren? Would I even need hcg if I ran test?
not if you were running test ace as well.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
even while running test you will NOT feel normal on trenbolone- dude i HIGHLY recomend you DO NOT run tren-ever and certainly not your first cycle- this drug is not a joke, and is VERY dirty, and i can almost promise you your not ready for this drug if it's ur first INJ. cycle, im not being a **** bro just trying to look out for you

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
your not looking hard enough if you cant find testosterone- go to your doctor lol

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
your not looking hard enough if you cant find testosterone- go to your doctor lol
agree with mr schwellington. BUT IMA DO TREN! But I agree with the parts with the test, Your gonna wanna run test to pass thru some of the sides or make them less severe

TheMachiine

Awards
Buddy please don´t take tren without test. I made the same mistake. I used about 600tren e/w without testosteron and I was getting ill after 5-6 weeks. I felt sick during the whole cycle please don´t use tren without test.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently at the end of my tren only run right now. You mad?

On the real, it's def better with test, but can still be done without if you know what your in for. Choose wisely what you do.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Ok Im definitly glad I came here for a voice of reason. I was looking into Synovex but it looks to complicated and risky with the estro in it. I tried my doctor, he isnt forking over and test for me. I would get a different doctor, or maybe just visit one for it, is it that easy? Just say hey doc I feel like ****, can I have test?
What about a low dose of tren?
In the least I was hoping to use it as a bartering chip to find some test. You know, if someone who has test and wants tren, then we could do business. The problem is Im all business in the gym, I dont talk to too many people in there. It sucks making friends then you have to ****in waste time talkin to them every time you go when all you want to do is kill it.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
So its alot worse than burning painful nipples like this damn M-drol gives me?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Ok Im definitly glad I came here for a voice of reason. I was looking into Synovex but it looks to complicated and risky with the estro in it. I tried my doctor, he isnt forking over and test for me. I would get a different doctor, or maybe just visit one for it, is it that easy? Just say hey doc I feel like ****, can I have test?
What about a low dose of tren?
In the least I was hoping to use it as a bartering chip to find some test. You know, if someone who has test and wants tren, then we could do business. The problem is Im all business in the gym, I dont talk to too many people in there. It sucks making friends then you have to ****in waste time talkin to them every time you go when all you want to do is kill it.
LOL, me thinks you wouldn't have much trouble finding someone willing to swap vials of test for tren.

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
hell no!

Raw powders
100g test for $160
100g tren bout $400-600

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ur pricing on the test is accurate however on the trenbolone- i would be skeptical if it was tren- thats cheap

anyways raw powders need to be brewed- which nothingman dont do this bro

i have some INJ. cycles under my belt, but i will not brew my own gear

you can find a vial of test 250mg/ml 10 mls or even 350mg/ml 10 mls for 45-70 dollars dude, no i wont point out- cause idk where just read this somewhere ;)

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
The tren was a guess for 100g. Only quote I got for tren was 1,000g for $1,100. But that was bulk. I think homebrewing is a good option for the life users, Not something just anyone should do though. Potential risk of sepsis (among other things)

Collateral

Collateral

Awards
Reading all of the above, and other threads, it makes me think is it really worth it for a 10lb gain? (or some).

I would personally stick to milder substances to give you that boost, and good 'ol steakadrol.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I personally like Tren in works better for me than anything else that I've used todate. I'm currently on a Tren+Ostra cycle and havinggreat results without any physical sides. I use Ostra at 12.5 mg/day and pulseTren @ 120 mg on workout days only. I also use a good AI and test booster asdirected daily. I'm into my second week and I've already seen a 4 lb increasein body weight with no increase in body fat. My strength in increasing on alllifts every workout. I hope to gain at least 6-8 lean lbs without any sides bythe end of my cycle. I have used Tren several times in the past and I alwaysrespond well to it. By pulsing and using a good AI and test booster sides arevirtually non-existent. I will have bloods done at the end of my cycle forsafety sake but in the past the only sides I have suffered is a slight increasein liver enzymes and cholesterol. Both quickly returns to normal uponcessation.

My PCT varies. In the past I have used DTHC with great results. This time I am going to try either DAA or AnaBeta.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally like Tren in works better for me than anything else that I've used todate. I'm currently on a Tren+Ostra cycle and havinggreat results without any physical sides. I use Ostra at 12.5 mg/day and pulseTren @ 120 mg on workout days only. I also use a good AI and test booster asdirected daily. I'm into my second week and I've already seen a 4 lb increasein body weight with no increase in body fat. My strength in increasing on alllifts every workout. I hope to gain at least 6-8 lean lbs without any sides bythe end of my cycle. I have used Tren several times in the past and I alwaysrespond well to it. By pulsing and using a good AI and test booster sides arevirtually non-existent. I will have bloods done at the end of my cycle forsafety sake but in the past the only sides I have suffered is a slight increasein liver enzymes and cholesterol. Both quickly returns to normal uponcessation.

My PCT varies. In the past I have used DTHC with great results. This time I am going to try either DAA or AnaBeta.
your not using trenbolone, your using a ph which does not convert trenbolone, it converts to dienolone

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Yes I know but it seems to really work well for me.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Oh ****, the kit says the solution kicks the ass off of any bacteria that might be involved. So asking about Synovex conversion is not a good idea. lol I just gotta suck it up and make some pals at the gym.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
IM about ready to drive to mexico and get some ****, I can'tg believe I resorted to actually trying to brew my own **** lol! Oh the stupid things we do in desperation

I still have a bottle of D-bol in my cabinet that was fake. I payed 100$ for it over the internet about 3 years ago and when it got here I checked the ingredients and they were not the same as real D-bol, anyway I learned my lesson there and stopped trusting internet sites, that was a stupid move anyway I guess.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Reading all of the above, and other threads, it makes me think is it really worth it for a 10lb gain? (or some).

I would personally stick to milder substances to give you that boost, and good 'ol steakadrol.
Trust me I eat alot of protein and have incorporated it into my daily diet. My wife knows to buy a **** load of chicken etc when she shops. I bang cans of tuna like popcorn. My newest thing is buying the roast beef on sale at the deli and eating 1/4 to 1/2lb for lunch everyday. I just wantg "UNNATURAL GAINS" :)
I want people to look at me in horror, and say stuff like holy **** that guy does steroids, I want people to blame my bad moods on steroids because Im so huge, I want women to freaked out by my size and be completly unappealing to them, I WANT TO BE A FREAK OF NATURE!
hey as a side note, isnt Tren knwon to put much more than 10lbs on in a cycle?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
DONT use tren on your first or 6th cycle give it years......
you need ot leanr ALOT more before doign any ofthis.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

you should play the lottery. you are very lucky.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm what to do with all this home made tren now? I was going to try it on my wifes cat but.... she will kill me, besides thats animal cruelty.
Actually I'm going to discontinue this thread because Im on to something safer with the help of some new friends.
But beofe I go, one more question.
Isn't Tren known to put on an average of 20 lb's in a cycle? I have been reading its very powerful weight gainer, is this true?
Thanks again
and see ya later Tren, I'm gonna fridgerate it until I find someone who will trade :)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no i wouldnt expect that from tren- maybe 10 -12 lbs but it will make u strong as hell, and help u cut fat like nutz

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
and see ya later Tren, I'm gonna fridgerate it until I find someone who will trade :)
Isn't that bad/pointless to refrigerate juice? Pretty sure peptides are the only things that need refrigerating

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Isn't that bad/pointless to refrigerate juice? Pretty sure peptides are the only things that need refrigerating
I don't know, everything I have read said to refridgerate the fina so I assumed I should fridge the tren...maybe not. Sheesh I guess that could be painful injecting 40 degree juice.