shelf life of hcg

superman15

Banned
Awards
does anyone know how long i could keep hcg filled in syringes in the fridge. thanks

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Bump.....and the shelf life of syringes in the freezer.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I would personally be worried more about any rubber and/or contraction issues with the syringe in the freezer.

ManBeast

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I have seen anywhere from 30 days to 90 days. Although not long ago over at CEM, someone posted info from a organon website that said 60 days kept in a constant temp of 40 degrees to 80 degrees if I remember correctly. I will try to find it, but I think you should be safe for 60 days, then it starts to degrade.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I didn't find the thread but I did find this...from drugs.com

IMPORTANT: USE COMPLETELY AFTER RECONSTITUTION. RECONSTITUTED SOLUTION IS STABLE FOR 60 DAYS WHEN REFRIGERATED.

HOW SUPPLIED

Two-vial package containing:

1-10 mL lyophilized multiple dose vial containing: 10,000 USP Units chorionic gonadotropin per vial, NDC 0052-0315-10.

1-10 mL vial of solvent containing: water for injection with sodium chloride 0.56% and benzyl alcohol 0.9%, NDC 0052-0325-10.

When reconstituted, each 10 mL vial contains:

Chorionic gonadotropin 10,000 USP Units

Monobasic sodium phosphate 5 mg

Dibasic sodium phosphate 4.4 mg

Sodium chloride 0.56%

Benzyl alcohol 0.9%

If required pH adjusted with sodium hydroxide and/or phosphoric acid.

Storage: Store at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F). Reconstituted solution is stable for 60 days when refrigerated.

cobra1414

Awards
Sweet thats great info. Hell that makes hcg dirt cheap, and here I thought I was gonna have to waste half a vial cause it was gonna go bad after a month.

crazydoc1

Awards
DrugStore.com sells the HCG 10,000 IU vials for $35 each.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CultiVader Anabolics 2
GreenEarth Anabolics 9
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
zombiemuscle Male Anti-Aging Medicine 1
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 5