Eagle Research's Oil/Solvent Mix...anyone tried it?

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Saw this over at eagle's site, claims that all you do is mix it to the desired concentration and it already has the BA in it, i dont know about the BB. Just wondering if anyone has tried it. I am preparing to homebrew and it just caught my attention.

dingling

Awards
I used it w/ some prop @ 100mg/ml and it was great, no pain at all

dingling

Awards
you add the powder, then heat it up til the powder mixes in all the way. Then ran it through the syringe filter, i believe i used the .45 filter. It comes out a little thick, but i didnt have any probs getting it through a 25 guage pin. Heating it up a little makes it even easier.

spooler

Awards
I believe that is the same stuff that Dazed ships with his syno kits. It is a little thick, but nearly painless - - - just a little bit of an ache the next day.

SeaHawk22

Awards
you add the powder, then heat it up til the powder mixes in all the way. Then ran it through the syringe filter, i believe i used the .45 filter. It comes out a little thick, but i didnt have any probs getting it through a 25 guage pin. Heating it up a little makes it even easier.
How did you heat it up? I read on another board someone suggested microwaving it.

SeaHawk22

bulkmuscle

Awards
just sit it in a frying pan or something. make sure to swirl it around often

or if you've got a bunson burner, even better

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Don't microwave.. it will chemically destablize you hormone

SeaHawk22

Awards
just sit it in a frying pan or something. make sure to swirl it around often

or if you've got a bunson burner, even better
When I use to make fina I would heat it up in boiling water would that work????? (it would be in the vial, I would place the vial in the water lol)

duckway

Board Supporter
Awards
Boiling Water is definately the best method.. Dazed's prop kit kicks ass..

dazed

Awards
I like the microwave...chemically destabilizes your hormone, what does that mean?

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
I like the microwave...chemically destabilizes your hormone, what does that mean?
I've always wondered about that, everyone repeats it, but apparently no one has every just taken a $10 worth of test-prop and nuked the hell out of it, then sterile filter into a vial (ya, ya, after it cools down) -- voila: verification or falsification of this piece of brotelligence.

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
I've always wondered about that, everyone repeats it, but apparently no one has every just taken a $10 worth of test-prop and nuked the hell out of it, then sterile filter into a vial (ya, ya, after it cools down) -- voila: verification or falsification of this piece of brotelligence.
I have done just that, (Well, not "nuked the hell out of it" but enough to get everything to dissolve) as well as pre-heating DS 1-test cyp and 4ad cyp in the MW before drawing and injecting, and my cycle went just fine...

I could do this with the DS stuff because the bottle has no metal in the lid. The vials I usually buy have the metal crimped on top. Those kind cause lightning bolts in my MW after just a few seconds....

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
I have done just that, (Well, not "nuked the hell out of it" but enough to get everything to dissolve) as well as pre-heating DS 1-test cyp and 4ad cyp in the MW before drawing and injecting, and my cycle went just fine...

I could do this with the DS stuff because the bottle has no metal in the lid. The vials I usually buy have the metal crimped on top. Those kind cause lightning bolts in my MW after just a few seconds....
That is good to know. I hope a few other people do the same so we can put this myth to rest. If you are homebrewing, you could microwave before sterile-filtering. Obviously you would have to keep metal out of the microwave. And heating would probably evaporate out some of the BA (and maybe some BB) if it was not a closed vessel. If it was a closed vessel, you would want to use a syringe to suck out as much air as possible so that pressure did not build up causing an explosion of superheated oil. Also when using the microwave, you wouldn't need to run it too long.

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
50ml of oil/gear heats up quite fast. Start with 15 seconds, and add increments of 10-15 secs more. If you have adjustable power levels, you can lower it to 50% and go for 30 secs at a time.

For the vials with metal in the lid, I just boil about 4 oz of water in a pyrex measuring cup and drop the vial in and wait about 10 minutes (when warming prior to injection).

dingling

Awards
How did you heat it up? I read on another board someone suggested microwaving it.

SeaHawk22

I actually just nuked it. I only did it for about 15 or 20 seconds and it began to overflow, so be careful with that.

dazed

Awards
I guess that could be a problem, I usually use a beaker with plenty of extra room, so I haven't had that problem. It is nice because I can grab the top of the beaker with a bare hand even if the oil is really hot.

crane

Awards
i haved microwaved it also it came out fine.

since your here d i have a question.
i used the method lord hum wrote up and your kit with it.
everything came out fine except for the estrogen.
i used about 5-6weeks and i wound up getting lumps behind my nipple.
about 450mg week. not prone to gyno. and in the past i have used 750mg
sust a week without any problems. my brother never used stuff until i got him on only took about 150 week and got really sore nipples after 4 weeeks.

my question is this when i use the solubilizer in the solution do i mix it up vigorisly or stir and should i rinse with a whole gallon of water or more? how long do i let the solubizer sit in the solution? will it mess it up if sitting longer than one hour?
thanks

dazed

Awards
I just swirl it around gently for a few seconds. You can do that every 10 minutes or so if you wish. I usually rinse 4-5 times, but I don't know the total volume. I cover the powder completely and let it drain, and repeat.

i haved microwaved it also it came out fine.

my question is this when i use the solubilizer in the solution do i mix it up vigorisly or stir and should i rinse with a whole gallon of water or more? how long do i let the solubizer sit in the solution? will it mess it up if sitting longer than one hour?
thanks

crane

Awards
thanks for responding to my question d.
i rinsed, must be about eight times.
i just don't know why i still get est in the finale product.

do you use anti-e with your cycles?
i know i should but at 500mg i don't feel i should need it.
and hearing alot about people buying clomid or nov that don't work.
makes me think i am wasting money on anti-e

dazed

Awards
I don't use anti-e's. The worst syptom I have noticed is a little itching, but I determined it was just from feeling for lumps all the time. Nothing ever came of it.

b-boy

Awards
I could do this with the DS stuff because the bottle has no metal in the lid. The vials I usually buy have the metal crimped on top. Those kind cause lightning bolts in my MW after just a few seconds....[/QUOTE] bro, you CAN! place metal in the microwave!! all you have to do is sit it atop of a bowl or something... DO NOT let the metal touch the bottom microwave surface.. thats all you have to do, i have put tinfoil, spoons, knives and whatnot in the microwave just put them on top of something (like a bowl turned upside down).