AndroMass 6 or 8 weeks

Terencec

Awards
I am going to start my cycle this weekend, I am going to do the first 4 weeks of AM with epi./max lmg and was thinking of continuing for additional 4 weeks instead of the 6 to solidify gains and get more gains of course.
And that last 4 weeks would be done by stacking andro or cyano with the A/M

Thanks

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Go for 8 weeks at 6 caps a day. Seems like it takes 2 weeks to notice it working, 4 weeks to really kick in hard, based on what i've been reading from the logs.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn thats helluva cycle. T50 is pretty right on, 4 weeks and things really start getting interesting. Id extend the cycle also.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends on cycle history, I think with a strong oral stacked 6 is fine.

Terencec

Awards
Well depends how my cycle is looking at the 6 week mark if I am shutdown hard and not making any significant gains I am going to stop it there.
But if I am not all the way shut down or still making good gains I might do the extra 2 weeks I don't plan to cycle again until next year.

squidboy

Banned
Awards
I think if you ran this at 4 weeks you'd get nothing at all out of it. Just FYI, I don't think this product should be advertised as able to put weight on in 4 weeks. I"m a big P.P. Fan but if i were a consumer that spent a few hundred bucks and ran AM/AH for 4 weeks I'd be livid. I"m personally doing 6 weeks of AM/AH ...finsihing 2 bottles of each. I'm on a day 19 with a good bit of water weight, a bit of fat gained and modest strength. I'm counting on weeks 4-6 to kick like m1T or SD with huge lean mass gains of 1lb/day at 8 AM/8/AH. I'm eating 2:2:1, no processed foods and up to 5k/day entirely clean diet. I'm hoping for an upcoming wild surge as this kicks in...like .5 or .75 lb a day. This is not fast acting though, as a fan of P.P. I really think the promo needs an update. This is not a 4 week compound at any dose, nor does it produce explosive Glad to hear either of your input/reply here. Personally Id love to run these 8 weeks, but cant see buying a 3rd bottle of both. Even with discount I'm in for $400 right now prior to serm and DAA needed for this cycle......

Terencec

Awards
I think if you ran this at 4 weeks you'd get nothing at all out of it. Just FYI, I don't think this product should be advertised as able to put weight on in 4 weeks. I"m a big P.P. Fan but if i were a consumer that spent a few hundred bucks and ran AM/AH for 4 weeks I'd be livid. I"m personally doing 6 weeks of AM/AH ...finsihing 2 bottles of each. I'm on a day 19 with a good bit of water weight, a bit of fat gained and modest strength. I'm counting on weeks 4-6 to kick like m1T or SD with huge lean mass gains of 1lb/day at 8 AM/8/AH. I'm eating 2:2:1, no processed foods and up to 5k/day entirely clean diet. I'm hoping for an upcoming wild surge as this kicks in...like .5 or .75 lb a day. This is not fast acting though, as a fan of P.P. I really think the promo needs an update. This is not a 4 week compound at any dose, nor does it produce explosive Glad to hear either of your input/reply here. Personally Id love to run these 8 weeks, but cant see buying a 3rd bottle of both. Even with discount I'm in for $400 right now prior to serm and DAA needed for this cycle......
Well I kind of felt that way also, that why I am stacking this with other things, the logs don't look impressive as they claim because if you you pay attention, most those guys claiming huge gains are guys who to say the least didn't look they spent a lot of time in the gym before hand. I like PP stuff so I will give them the benefit of the doubt this time only and I got my bottles of AM for a decent price to why not.

squidboy

Banned
Awards
I was pretty specific in my post about how the experience and the promo, including the materials in the boxes themse and about a reply or PM by a rep? Do you think I can expect gains like SD, M1T day 28-42 at 8am/ah? I like the not liver toxic also, but isn't pct going to be a bitch as far as keeping those gains if they do indeed come on that fast? I hit up Eric and took before photos for a testimonial, though I lost the waiver form. Would you folks be willing to send me another bottle of each so I can go the 8 full weeks If I do the testimonial with photos ? If not I'm thinking of throwing in max LMG cause my libidos down and its a fast acting bulker I thought I might never use........dropping two hundreds plus bucks to go from 6 to 8 weeks is intense, and $ I don't have. Thats over $600/cyle plus serm and TRS or DAA. I ran the mass like Eric said he would run 2 bottles......I'm really surprised I'm seeing so much talk in general about needing a longer run.....

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was pretty specific in my post about how the experience and the promo, including the materials in the boxes themse and about a reply or PM by a rep?
PMed you. Feel free to ask me about logging through PM as well.

Do you think I can expect gains like SD, M1T day 28-42 at 8am/ah?
This one is tough. I don't want to say what you'll gain because, well, I really don't know.

I like the not liver toxic also, but isn't pct going to be a bitch as far as keeping those gains if they do indeed come on that fast?
How much have you gained so far? The Androhard should be keeping the gains pretty dry.

I hit up Eric and took before photos for a testimonial, though I lost the waiver form.
Send an email to [email protected] They might be able to work something out.

Would you folks be willing to send me another bottle of each so I can go the 8 full weeks If I do the testimonial with photos ? If not I'm thinking of throwing in max LMG cause my libidos down and its a fast acting bulker I thought I might never use........dropping two hundreds plus bucks to go from 6 to 8 weeks is intense, and $ I don't have.
PM sent about discount, possible logging.

Thats over $600/cyle plus serm and TRS or DAA. I ran the mass like Eric said he would run 2 bottles......I'm really surprised I'm seeing so much talk in general about needing a longer run.....
It's not about needing a longer run, but opting for one.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Terenec did you decide on a length?

Terencec

Awards
Terenec did you decide on a length?
I am going to do 8 weeks im in to my second week and I am doing A/M with epi/max-lmg and last 4 weeks A/M with cyano.
I'm thinking about adding dhb, to the cycle heard some good things about it being a great catalyst.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to do 8 weeks im in to my second week and I am doing A/M with epi/max-lmg and last 4 weeks A/M with cyano.
I'm thinking about adding dhb, to the cycle heard some good things about it being a great catalyst.
Wow sounds epic. M-LMG dosing??

Terencec

Awards
75=m-lmg
30=epi

I put a lot of weight initially, but I'm chalking that up to water weight.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Personally the new pp products just look like they suck... Not trying to be a dick... Just seems like for $600 I could do about 2 years worth of cycles.... Including pct.... I think they need to reevaulute there whole thing and lower prices one or make a product that will put on good weight in 4 weeks like they claim... I was excited when it first came out... Now I think it's just another company wanting money.... Once again I like pp their tcf-1 and trs are great products... The new line... Not really sold or even close to being sold...

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally the new pp products just look like they suck... Not trying to be a dick... Just seems like for $600 I could do about 2 years worth of cycles.... Including pct.... I think they need to reevaulute there whole thing and lower prices one or make a product that will put on good weight in 4 weeks like they claim... I was excited when it first came out... Now I think it's just another company wanting money.... Once again I like pp their tcf-1 and trs are great products... The new line... Not really sold or even close to being sold...
How much weight are you looking for? We have tons of accounts of over 10 lbs. in 4 weeks, sometimes nearly 20 lbs. I'm not saying it's all raw, contractile proteins but what is going to give you 20 lbs. of muscle mass in 4 weeks? Nothing.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
If AM is like Tes E it will take a while to show any effects. If it were me Id go 8wks. 7 at a min.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If AM is like Tes E it will take a while to show any effects. If it were me Id go 8wks. 7 at a min.
We compare it to Test E just due to ester conversions... it kicks in much faster, faster than prop ester. Half-life is 6-8 hours.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
i still dont see people getting much gains before two wks tho.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i still dont see people getting much gains before two wks tho.
I can't comment on AndroMass but I think as far as "kicking in" AndroHARD took about 3 weeks. I noticed strength and aggression pretty early on, but the aesthetic and muscle hardness didn't really come in till the end of week 3. I'm tempted to just ride this out for another 4 weeks. But I'm not 100% sure yet...

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't comment on AndroMass but I think as far as "kicking in" AndroHARD took about 3 weeks. I noticed strength and aggression pretty early on, but the aesthetic and muscle hardness didn't really come in till the end of week 3. I'm tempted to just ride this out for another 4 weeks. But I'm not 100% sure yet...
Just popped open my second bottle. :)

squidboy

Banned
Awards
I have...in fact the majority do
Day 26 of mass/hard-I ran first week at 6/6, then 8/6...8/8 since.......Took two rest days then came in had most intense pumps ever. The pump was incomparable to the first 4 weeks. My veins are sore....never had that happen. Check BP immediately following workout....It was fine. Badass. Definitely looked like I am on drugs...no 2 ways around it. My bicep veins were the width of my pinky.....fired up for the next 12 days...or 26 if the cash gods rain some $ my way. Still surprised this stack can burn en extra 1300-1400 calories/day while dropping bodfyat for me. Thats in addition to cutting out 2500 cals/per week of cardio. My chest veins were popping like worms. Weight went up the first 4, strength gains were just surprisingly mild. They should be up noticeably this week from the way I feel.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 26 of mass/hard-I ran first week at 6/6, then 8/6...8/8 since.......Took two rest days then came in had most intense pumps ever. The pump was incomparable to the first 4 weeks. My veins are sore....never had that happen. Check BP immediately following workout....It was fine. Badass. Definitely looked like I am on drugs...no 2 ways around it. My bicep veins were the width of my pinky.....fired up for the next 12 days...or 26 if the cash gods rain some $ my way. Still surprised this stack can burn en extra 1300-1400 calories/day while dropping bodfyat for me. Thats in addition to cutting out 2500 cals/per week of cardio. My chest veins were popping like worms. Weight went up the first 4, strength gains were just surprisingly mild. They should be up noticeably this week from the way I feel.
These are excellent results man!!! I too think that these products take longer to fully kick in on the body composition area. I notice great strength and endurance the first 3 weeks, then currently on week 4 i'm looking and feeling like a monster. Pumped, vascular, it's great!!

squidboy

Banned
Awards
These are excellent results man!!! I too think that these products take longer to fully kick in on the body composition area. I notice great strength and endurance the first 3 weeks, then currently on week 4 i'm looking and feeling like a monster. Pumped, vascular, it's great!!
I think theres no doubt they are excellent products. What is more of a general heated discussion for folks is the cost/valuation as well as the kick in time. Particular as the buy in so high. I don't think anyone who ran these 6-8 weeks with a god diet would doubt that they work and with a lower toxicity. I could see being bummed at 4 weeks particularly if it was just mass. My arms looked like ****ing medusa today with front to back veins from shoulder to wrist. :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think theres no doubt they are excellent products. What is more of a general heated discussion for folks is the cost/valuation as well as the kick in time. Particular as the buy in so high. I don't think anyone who ran these 6-8 weeks with a god diet would doubt that they work and with a lower toxicity. I could see being bummed at 4 weeks particularly if it was just mass. My arms looked like ****ing medusa today with front to back veins from shoulder to wrist. :)
damn dude thats it. I'm running it 8 weeks. look out for my log. :D

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Part of this makes me happy, part of this makes me sad...

It sure seems as they are good products and all, especially if ran for longer, but the fact that dosing needs to be like that and that the time frame should be 6-8 weeks is kinda downer as it would be one expensive as hell stack.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

It sure seems as they are good products and all, especially if ran for longer, but the fact that dosing needs to be like that and that the time frame should be 6-8 weeks is kinda downer as it would be one expensive as hell stack.
I agree it does get expensive... but I think we need to look at it like this. Any product run for 8 weeks is going to give better results than running the same product for 4 weeks. We've seen a lot of guys gaining around 15 lbs. on only 4 weeks of Andromass... yes they might be less trained than some, or holding a lot more water weight, etc. But they sure didn't need 8 weeks to see results.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, very impressive gains! We keep telling people that you really have to eat and your post is a good example.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

That's just it, AM can and does give the 8-12 pound gains we claimed in 4 weeks. Now if you ran it 8 weeks of course it will get even better, and again we are seeing this as well.

I know the AndroSeries isn't cheap, however, as with all PP products, we use only high quality ingredients and quite frankly these are expensive to make.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's just it, AM can and does give the 8-12 pound gains we claimed in 4 weeks. Now if you ran it 8 weeks of course it will get even better, and again we are seeing this as well.

I know the AndroSeries isn't cheap, however, as with all PP products, we use only high quality ingredients and quite frankly these are expensive to make.
x2 on the ingredients..

squidboy

Banned
Awards
I just scratched up a little $, and want to extend to 8 weeks of both. These will be bottles #3 of each, so defintitely expensive I'm hoping to get them as cheap as possible. I have before photos, glad to post after..... I got a coupon from you BBG, but although it did show applied to the order....my total didn't change. It also looks like Androhard is out of stock now.....anyone know when that will be back in? I have 9 days more of mass, and 10-11 of hard. Day 33 today. I went up 5lbs on chest since 4 days ago. ( I do chest 2 each 8 days) It was a very good day...I feel very well in general. Alot better than weeks 2/3. Libido is back. Good attitude, sense of well being, not hostile or angry...I'd be concerned to finish this 8 week cycle with just mass if androhard is out. I have a brand new lady...like 2 weeks new. Can't be losing steam now. She came up and hugged me as I was washing some dishes being a gentleman and she said "wow, every part of your body is hard, your lower back back, your stomach, all of it....that's ...long pause--inspiring." :) Now thats a nice lean bulk.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just scratched up a little $, and want to extend to 8 weeks of both. These will be bottles #3 of each, so defintitely expensive I'm hoping to get them as cheap as possible. I have before photos, glad to post after..... I got a coupon from you BBG, but although it did show applied to the order....my total didn't change. It also looks like Androhard is out of stock now.....anyone know when that will be back in? I have 9 days more of mass, and 10-11 of hard. Day 33 today. I went up 5lbs on chest since 4 days ago. ( I do chest 2 each 8 days) It was a very good day...I feel very well in general. Alot better than weeks 2/3. Libido is back. Good attitude, sense of well being, not hostile or angry...I'd be concerned to finish this 8 week cycle with just mass if androhard is out. I have a brand new lady...like 2 weeks new. Can't be losing steam now. She came up and hugged me as I was washing some dishes being a gentleman and she said "wow, every part of your body is hard, your lower back back, your stomach, all of it....that's ...long pause--inspiring." :) Now thats a nice lean bulk.
Gotta love that feeling:)
AndroHard will be back in stock on the 27th, however it is available at other retailers. PM BBG again, I'm sure he can help you out;)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta love that feeling:)
AndroHard will be back in stock on the 27th, however it is available at other retailers. PM BBG again, I'm sure he can help you out;)
hell yah I can

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Squidboy im absolutely loving your posts and feedback brother. Im getting cycle envy... lol. Cant wait to start mine.

squidboy

Banned
Awards
Picked up a bottle of AH and am just gonna run that starting next Tuesday. I also just switched to whole milk which has been on my banned foods list cause it turns right into fat, but pushing to 5k cals a day for this last week. I was +16 lbs this morning before food or water. Went up another 5lbs on bench from Saturday....total- that's up 10lbs on bench in the last 8 days. Thanks Rulk22...you saw my emeciated cut to prime...I'm definitely looking bigger and stronger. Still hoping to do a testimonial, I hit up Eric. I think the pics will serve the product justice. I'm thinking Ill get up to 20lbs. Not sure where my weight will land after 4 weeks of AH, but it seems like thats a good enough window to solidify some gains before pct. Didn't run hcg, though I'm not sweating it over 6 weeks mass/10 weeks hard. Hoping to get the AH "rock hard erections," response. Getting a new girl mid cycle is odd timing.......I think that part may be the most compelling part of my testimonial now that i think about it.......

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Picked up a bottle of AH and am just gonna run that starting next Tuesday. I also just switched to whole milk which has been on my banned foods list cause it turns right into fat, but pushing to 5k cals a day for this last week. I was +16 lbs this morning before food or water. Went up another 5lbs on bench from Saturday....total- that's up 10lbs on bench in the last 8 days. Thanks Rulk22...you saw my emeciated cut to prime...I'm definitely looking bigger and stronger. Still hoping to do a testimonial, I hit up Eric. I think the pics will serve the product justice. I'm thinking Ill get up to 20lbs. Not sure where my weight will land after 4 weeks of AH, but it seems like thats a good enough window to solidify some gains before pct. Didn't run hcg, though I'm not sweating it over 6 weeks mass/10 weeks hard. Hoping to get the AH "rock hard erections," response. Getting a new girl mid cycle is odd timing.......I think that part may be the most compelling part of my testimonial now that i think about it.......
You may drop weight since you will just be in the AH...don't worry though it will just be water:) Should look real lean by the end of the cycle.

squidboy

Banned
Awards
You may drop weight since you will just be in the AH...don't worry though it will just be water:) Should look real lean by the end of the cycle.
I figured. Hoping to keep loss to 5 lbs.Gained 1.5 lbs since yesterday! im plus 17.5. Thats a.m weight after going to bathroom and before water or food....

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I figured. Hoping to keep loss to 5 lbs.Gained 1.5 lbs since yesterday! im plus 17.5. Thats a.m weight after going to bathroom and before water or food....
Best thing is, if you're gaining weight on AH... you know it's not fat unless your diet is totally whack