Lethargy and Depression on Sust 250

redih

Awards
Doing Sust 250 alone and the past 2 weeks lethargy has been a biggg problem. It is compounded by the fact that I work at home. I've also been becoming increasingly depresseds. Now my life is very good; I do not understand where this great depression is coming from. I am not a depressed person but this isn't much fun; it just hits me and I seem to go crazy for about 30 minutes then I think wtf am I doing and am back to normal. The only thing that has changed in my life is this cycle.

Currently only running .75cc every other day of only Sust 250. I am ending Week 4, plan on running 8 more weeks. I have Nolva on hand, thinking about adding that in a few weeks earlier then I planned. Maybe go see a doctor or something.

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
why are you doing .75cc EOD... You should go with 1 ml twice a week. Remember you injecting 4 different types of test in you. You should feel energetic and high libidio. I think you should just cut back on the cc and only pin twice a week. I have no idea if it's your first time on a steroid cycle, but you should at least have between 400- 500 mgs of test per week. My math is not the greatest but you injecting approximately 800 mgs a week. To much IMO...
Hope others can chim in.....

redih

Awards
why are you doing .75cc EOD... You should go with 1 ml twice a week. Remember you injecting 4 different types of test in you. You should feel energetic and high libidio. I think you should just cut back on the cc and only pin twice a week. I have no idea if it's your first time on a steroid cycle, but you should at least have between 400- 500 mgs of test per week. My math is not the greatest but you injecting approximately 800 mgs a week. To much IMO...
You are right; let me rephrase.

Tuesday I do .75 and Saturday I do .75 for a total of 1.5cc/week.

Libido is very very strong, energy is gone though.

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Add a lil more.... 1cc every 4 days... Any support supps?

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Do more. At least 1 CC twice a week.
That won't really fix your depression though. I don't know what's wrong with you.
I used to get depressed a couple weeks after PCT, but that went away after my first or second time. Now I am a machine.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
OP.... i wouldnt listen to this fools advice.... he just ran a test/tren/mast cycle and didnt go to the gym once while on cycle...

clearly he isnt someone who should be giving advice.

negged

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
test usually help depresstion . not sure what to say.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
are u running any AI's? estrogen can bog u down if its too high. the optimal thing to do is find an AI u like and run it at a dose u feel comfortable about. even on such a low dose of test, estrogen can rise. before upping the test dose, try adding in arimidex or aromasin

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya with sust you can actually just pin once a week.

I would do something like 2cc every Monday if you're running 500 a week.

marz85

Awards
seems like the problem is brain chemistry not frequency of dosing or the amount of test being used . If u think u are depressed u should see a doctor because that amount of test or any amount should not make u depressed .

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LifeNtheFastlane Anabolics 8
MrFlexo Anabolics 10
Anabolics 4
Hypnotic traveling Anabolics 32
Ninjo Anabolics 23