androlean vs osta

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think androlean or the osta ?? I am looking for a recomp effect but i would say on more of a fat burning side. Anyone try both or any thoughts here .. i just finished an epi run i am in my 4th week of nolva .. i have been bulking even through my epi and now i wanna shed some pounds i am at 19 % body fat which is alot for me so with the correct diet and the right stuff i could get down to about 12 - 15% in a month

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
just my 2 cents, but if you can get down to ~15% naturally you will have a much better experience with osta or androlean which can help ya get down to 12% easy.

i would say that using an EC stack would help tremendously, as well as good cardio and a CLEAN (complex carbs, fiber, quality protein, etc) diet.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Androlean increases DHT. May cause balding in those succeptable and it may cause prostate problems. These are the primary reasons I chose to go with Ostra.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info .. I think im gonna go with the osta .. 12.5 mg for 6 weeks .. Alot of ppl say u should pct after and then alot of ppl say u dont have too .. Any thoughts

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
im VERY interested in Andro Lean + Hard....but u would need 6 caps of both each day, thats 260$ for hard + 150$ for lean. total value ~400$, wouldnt test prop + mast/tren + clen + t3 + winstrol be better and in same price range lol? i think so...

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
im VERY interested in Andro Lean + Hard....but u would need 6 caps of both each day, thats 260$ for hard + 150$ for lean. total value ~400$, wouldnt test prop + mast/tren + clen + t3 + winstrol be better and in same price range lol? i think so...
I think they are running a buy 1 get 1 sale right now so it would be a little cheaper. But can he get all the stuff you mentioned is the real question. I know for me I'd run real gear if it wasn't such a hassle / risk to obtain.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
I agree with you there .. I just figured i would take it easy since im in my last week of pct right now .. You guys think nolva or colmid alone will be a good enuff pct for osta and androlean as a stack

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
I think they are running a buy 1 get 1 sale right now so it would be a little cheaper. But can he get all the stuff you mentioned is the real question. I know for me I'd run real gear if it wasn't such a hassle / risk to obtain.
I dont have a problem getting the gear i can get real anavar for $1.25 a pill i am also think of running with that with the osta .. 50mg of var and 12.5 of osta

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
Buy 1 get one for any of the andro products ? And where ?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Buy 1 get one for any of the andro products ? And where ?

Also, multiple bottles gets you a good deal, such as:

(1) AndroMass
(1) AndroMass (50% off)
(1) AndroHard (50% off)

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
I dont have a problem getting the gear i can get real anavar for $1.25 a pill i am also think of running with that with the osta .. 50mg of var and 12.5 of osta
Nice i can get them as well around that price. I was thinking of doing this for my next cut... var and osta stacked. Let me know if you do I'd be interested to follow along. I thought primordialperformance was doing some sort of buy 1 get 1 half off sale it could be over though.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
Nice i can get them as well around that price. I was thinking of doing this for my next cut... var and osta stacked. Let me know if you do I'd be interested to follow along. I thought primordialperformance was doing some sort of buy 1 get 1 half off sale it could be over though.
I think im gonna hold off b/ce i jus finished an epi run so ill prob run some primo/var before next summer

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
I really wanna stack the osta with something just something non hormonal

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ostarine is better than the PP products IMO

I used Andro Hard and got nothing

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
ostarine is better than the PP products IMO

I used Andro Hard and got nothing
That sucks bro did you get your $$ back ? I was thinking of running the Andromass soon you think its worth it?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Osta is great for recomping. Will definitely lean you up and add muscle if diet & training are right.

Go with Osta :D

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Osta is great for recomping. Will definitely lean you up and add muscle if diet & training are right.

Go with Osta :D
Yeh man I agree totally. Ostarine is an awesome recomping agent, and no PCT required....easy choice for me

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sucks bro did you get your $$ back ? I was thinking of running the Andromass soon you think its worth it?
im putting in for a refund tomorrow

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IDK if its worth it, but uhm if you want my opinion i wouldnt buy it for 150- no way in hell i can get 3 vials of testosterone for that

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I'm on week two of Ostra at 12.5 mg/day. People say it is not a good bulker but I'm up 2.2 lbs and looking leaner. Not looking to get huge just want to stay in shape.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
The PP products are getting some bad press on some of the other forums. To bad they used to be a stellar company.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The PP products are getting some bad press on some of the other forums. To bad they used to be a stellar company.
Not much really...In fact we have had overwhelmingly positive feedback. A lot of that "bad press" is from the same usual suspects...

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't feel you gave this a chance but you can get a refund certainly
then i will run the remainder of what I have- and if it doesnt work, then i will ask for one- maybe this stuff takes longer than i thought, mayhaps i will buy a 2nd bottle and run it 8 wks high dosed to see wut it can do- and then ask for a refund IF it doesnt work

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
then i will run the remainder of what I have- and if it doesnt work, then i will ask for one- maybe this stuff takes longer than i thought, mayhaps i will buy a 2nd bottle and run it 8 wks high dosed to see wut it can do- and then ask for a refund IF it doesnt work
Up to you bud, but it definitely works, we have hundreds of reviews...and the hormones themselves are well established.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i know the hormones are established, im IM masteron as of now, but- before i actually throw in the towel i will give a botte a full run thats fair

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Yeh man I agree totally. Ostarine is an awesome recomping agent, and no PCT required....easy choice for me
You still need a PCT. Ostra is supressive at higher doses. Remember the lab tests on Ostra were at 3mg/day most use higher doses. There are blood tests posted on other forums that confirm supression although not as bad as regular test at the same dosage.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You still need a PCT. Ostra is supressive at higher doses. Remember the lab tests on Ostra were at 3mg/day most use higher doses. There are blood tests posted on other forums that confirm supression although not as bad as regular test at the same dosage.
I could see running a natty test booster after Osta, but nothing more than that. I have seen more blood tests showing no suppression than those showing it on Osta also. I have seen a lot of tests showing S4 as being suppressive though. At any rate, if there is any suppression at all on osta it should be minimal, and after a 30 day run of a decent natty test booster you should be g2g...

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
The level of suppression is dose dependent as well as individualized.But every blood test that I have seen shows some level of suppression as wellas increased E2 levels.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
You might want to read this guys (glubgawd) review of Andromass ran solo.