Ultradrol? LMAO

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Dude... I'm going to be so HUGE!

It's so awesome that they had to make a super serious intro telling me how awesome it is.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I just pre-ordered 10 cases of the stuff! It's been "rigorously tested" and it's the "strongest comound...ever!" so you know how I do! lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if it is legit, and is real 2a,17a-di methyl 1-testosterone, it will be the most potent compound ever released. but it will most likely have some pretty negative side effects.

if you think 17a methyl 1-testosterone is bad huh, i dont know why anyone would think this is better. ha ha ha ha.

i'd rather see someone release di-ethylated dienolone.

man, there are so many non banned options, i have no idea why companies go with the crap they do.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
if it is legit, and is real 2a,17a-di methyl 1-testosterone, it will be the most potent compound ever released. but it will most likely have some pretty negative side effects.

if you think 17a methyl 1-testosterone is bad huh, i dont know why anyone would think this is better. ha ha ha ha.

i'd rather see someone release di-ethylated dienolone.

man, there are so many non banned options, i have no idea why companies go with the crap they do.
i wish there was a way to convince these companies to go for better choices.....

17a methyl 1 t is M1t right?

so this would be dimethyl 1T... .... i remember people pissing blood with m1t, not sure how people will survive this one

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have followed tester logs on it, lethargy was there but so was mass gain/strength- io will wait

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have followed tester logs on it, lethargy was there but so was mass gain/strength- io will wait
sounds like superdrol.

it's funny to think about the huge jump from methyl dht, a pretty mild compound, to di methyl dht, which is superdrol, and a powerhouse.

I also think it is interesting that stenbolone (2a methyl 1-test) seems to be unavailable on the black market, yet a new supp company, like so many before, has managed to secure the raws of methyl stenbolone.

superdrol:
2a,17a di methyl dht (5a reduced testosterone)

methyl stenbolone:
2a,17a di methyl 1-test (5a reduced boldenone)

I could see how the two could get mixed up.

we'll just have to see.

kvothe

Awards
no offense, but stenbolone is available from a ugl, although have not heard many good reviews, and part of the reason it is not more widely available is because it is not that popular, it would be used in place of primo and most are very happy with primo so no real reason for a ugl to invest in it. I am sure there is not a problem with chinese chem houses synthing this stuff.

dont know about methylsten though, sounds like many have had problems getting their hands on it.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
i'm subbed for more info.....i'm curious to see what this compound actually is. Isn't Antaeus responsible for making trenazone?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no offense, but stenbolone is available from a ugl, although have not heard many good reviews, and part of the reason it is not more widely available is because it is not that popular, it would be used in place of primo and most are very happy with primo so no real reason for a ugl to invest in it. I am sure there is not a problem with chinese chem houses synthing this stuff.

dont know about methylsten though, sounds like many have had problems getting their hands on it.
and no, it is nothing like primo. thats like saying methyl 1 test and methyl dht are basically the same thing. that stenbolone from the ugl lab ur talking about probably is primo.

all you would have to do is add a 17a methyl group to the compound, and as you've just said, if a chinese chem house has no problem synthesizing the stuff, they would have no problem synthesizing di methyl sten.

but again, as above, with the similarities in the two compounds being 2a methylated and 5a reduced, i could see how it could be swapped.

a more user friendly weaker version of anadrol would be a very popular injectable if it was available and legit. but when compounds like stenbolone which was fav's of a lot of people back in the day fail to appease when re released by an ugl lab, it is a good sign it is bunk. not 100%. but there is nothing like stenbolone on the market last I checked.

but all in all, im just making assumptions with no real data to go off of, so it's all worthless.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i wont buy this stuff till lab results of the chem are confirmed by a third party

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
uh uh anything with the manufacturer doing it even if it is a third party im suspicious of, i would order a bottle and have it shipped directly to a lab

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
sounds like superdrol.

it's funny to think about the huge jump from methyl dht, a pretty mild compound, to di methyl dht, which is superdrol, and a powerhouse.

I also think it is interesting that stenbolone (2a methyl 1-test) seems to be unavailable on the black market, yet a new supp company, like so many before, has managed to secure the raws of methyl stenbolone.

superdrol:

methyl stenbolone:

we'll just have to see.
sup jbry. You've got the right idea, but remember the 1-ene changes things when it's that close to the 2-methyl. (same with a 1-methyl). It flattens it. So methyl sten does not have the axial 2a position that superdrol has. see:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there in vida, that test that he is listing, doesnt list whether it is 2a or 2b, I cant remember, but Im pretty sure i've seen pa or henv say it would make sense to assume it was 2a being used, otherwise it would have been noted as 2b. but again, i could be wrong, i cant remember.

stenbolone acetate, also is 2a methyl 1-test, so it would make sense if you added an additional 17a methyl group, that you would have 2a,17a-di-methyl 1-testosterone.
if it was 2b it wouldn't be stenbolone. just like there is no beta version of superdrol, as it would be a completely inactive compound, and most likely usesless.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
there in vida, that test that he is listing, doesnt list whether it is 2a or 2b, I cant remember, but Im pretty sure i've seen pa or henv say it would make sense to assume it was 2a being used, otherwise it would have been noted as 2b. but again, i could be wrong, i cant remember.

stenbolone acetate, also is 2a methyl 1-test, so it would make sense if you added an additional 17a methyl group, that you would have 2a,17a-di-methyl 1-testosterone.
if it was 2b it wouldn't be stenbolone. just like there is no beta version of superdrol, as it would be a completely inactive compound, and most likely usesless.
^masteron

^stenbolone

(example of a beta-oriented dark line at the 3 position)<<<< That's M1A

see how the line isn't dashed or dark in the second picture? It's a straight line, indicating that the 2-methyl is flat (this is possible because the 1 double bond unsaturates the area around that bond to make at least half the ring planar. That's stenbolone. :)

henryv

Awards
  • Established
sub jbry. You've got the right idea, but remember the 1-ene changes things when it's that close to the 2-methyl. (same with a 1-methyl). It flattens it. So methyl sten does not have the axial 2a position that superdrol has. see:

^masteron

^stenbolone

(example of a beta dark line in 3 position)<<<< That's M1A

see how the line isn't dashed or dark in the second picture? It's a straight line, indicating that the 2-methyl is flat (this is possible because the 1 double bond unsaturates the area around that bond to make at least half the ring planar. That's stenbolone. :)
Negged for being a smart arse.

CoolFace.png

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
still researching, but hen helped explain it on another board. this is all news to me, looks like this has been movin an shakin for a while.

here is in normal people terms what bry so kindly rubbed my nose in.

Yes sir.

For those without an o-chem background, because of the "1-ene" (the double bond from C1 - C2), the 2-methyl is at neither 2a or 2b, it's just sticking straight out from C2.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subd for more information

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
im lost..... is it simmilar to masteron ?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no, its dimethyl 1-testosterone, instead of M1T if im correct

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for more info.. and the possibility of more talk of di-ethylated dienolone....

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks like this is going to come in fancy 4mg caps, with 90 caps per bottle. there is a least one log of it.

12mg e/d for 4 weeks. i want to see how it feels with 2 bottles @ 22mg for 4 weeks.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looks like this is going to come in fancy 4mg caps, with 90 caps per bottle. there is a least one log of it.

12mg e/d for 4 weeks. i want to see how it feels with 2 bottles @ 22mg for 4 weeks.
omg

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
lol hummmm

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
This is silly :icon_lol:

That's my initial thought but I'll keep an open mind.

I hope that comes with an extra liver
Only if you buy two, it's a special their running

NeverDie

Awards

Really? Because the only log that's out there is 7.5mg/day for 25 days. So I'm really wondering where you got that info from.

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for showing up here. I've been following along elsewhere and am interested in what you have going on for sure!

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established

Probably worse than running Bola and Super at the same time would be my guess.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really? Because the only log that's out there is 7.5mg/day for 25 days. So I'm really wondering where you got that info from.
im sorry, I should of made it clear it was a different sentance, and not part of the same one discussing the log. I guess i'll have to start putting "next subject" for the ultradrol police.

next subject:

but my math could be off as far as the servings in a bottle. im no math expert, i just figured if each capsule was 4mg's, and there were 90 capsules, it was meant to be ran at 12mg each day. (2 bottles would of been 24mg, see, math is off) but again, im no mathmatician.

next subject:

and there is only one public log, the other logs are from secret people who aren't posting their results, but are having amazing results, according to al.

does that make it easier to understand?

NeverDie

Awards
im sorry, I should of made it clear it was a different sentance, and not part of the same one discussing the log. I guess i'll have to start putting "next subject" for the ultradrol police.

next subject:

but my math could be off as far as the servings in a bottle. im no math expert, i just figured if each capsule was 4mg's, and there were 90 capsules, it was meant to be ran at 12mg each day. (2 bottles would of been 24mg, see, math is off) but again, im no mathmatician.

next subject:

and there is only one public log, the other logs are from secret people who aren't posting their results, but are having amazing results, according to al.

does that make it easier to understand?
The alpha testers were only offered 2.5mg pills, hence the 7.5mg/day dose. The beta testers and retail version will both have 4mg/pill and 90 servings a bottle. On top of that the log that was posted, the guy started off with only 2.5mg/day for the first week and up the dose to 7.5mg/day after hitting the 8th day.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I'm sub'd for info too, now that most of the sarcasm is done, ibe was working on this for a while, but could never quite get it right, problems with foreign labs, as I recall, but it seems that Antaeus is having some good results from their supplier/manufacturers, after the sucess of trenazone, I am really look forward to this hitting the market.

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
Interested in seeing any future logs of this actually..

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sounds like superdrol.

superdrol:

methyl stenbolone:

we'll just have to see.
The problem has always been Methyl sten raws are almost always contaminated w/ SD. ...and i have heard its practically impossible to make MS without traces of Andro....which is a controlled substance

I'm sub'd for info too, now that most of the sarcasm is done, ibe was working on this for a while, but could never quite get it right, problems with foreign labs, as I recall, but it seems that Antaeus is having some good results from their supplier/manufacturers, after the sucess of trenazone, I am really look forward to this hitting the market.
Presale will be up 7/1/11, we are also going to be a sponsor on this forum in the next week or two, just waiting to hear back on it. NP should have it as well but we need you guys to let them know you are interested in it in their section!

We will be giving away some for logging opportunities once we are here as well.

You paln on having Chromadex or someone with a standard test it before the presale

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
i wish there was a way to convince these companies to go for better choices.....17a methyl 1 t is M1t right?so this would be dimethyl 1T... .... i remember people pissing blood with m1t, not sure how people will survive this one
I ran m1t back in the day, exclusively, and never had the "deadly" side effects that most people talk rumors about. Major shut down was about it in terms of test production but libido never left, no cramps, no lethargy, no night sweats, sporadic heart beats, hair loss minimal, etc...I am talking late 2003 to early 2004. here. I did have 9 years under my belt of dealing with aas before m1t hit the market though so maaaaybeeee that helped.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If every company just had PA test their compounds, no one would question the validity of the tests. Seriously.