Ultradrol? LMAO

Page 6 of 10 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    anybody preorder this stuff yet?? im thinkin about biting the bullet..
    Might as well.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

2. how do I know this crap isint just sd?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Bry17 View Post
    easiest way for me to find interesting studies on just about anything to do with anabolics is to scroll to the bottom of vida's A.A.A. and look at the 400 and some references listed and proceed to google them. some are free and others aren't.
    that would totally be a good idea if my copy of vida hadn't been destroyed with my laptop that went __________________________ flat lined...

My wife said after I graduate, get a job, and my first paycheck, she'll buy me a macbook, so i'll re download all that stuff when I get that.

4. Quote Originally Posted by the GUNSHOW View Post
    how do I know this crap isint just sd?
    you wont. unless you take it yourself, and can tell it is significantly different than methyldrostanolone.

5. Quote Originally Posted by the GUNSHOW View Post
    how do I know this crap isint just sd?
    There is a VERY good chance it is

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com

•   

6. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    There is a VERY good chance it is
    yeah I mean I've got SD so I don't want to pay 50 bucks for more SD.... What we need is for some one to go test this stuff in a lab for us

7. so anybody seeing what the dosing is?? perused their site didnt see ****.

8. 4mg's 90 caps i believe.

9. thanks..yeah i thought i remembered someone saying that earlier.. so basically if it turns out to be sd, its some overpriced crap
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    thanks..yeah i thought i remembered someone saying that earlier.. so basically if it turns out to be sd, its some overpriced crap
    I wouldn't think they'd bring it to market if they knew it wasn't. They've got a good thing going with Trenazone, so i can't imagine taking a reputation hit like that.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | sales@evolutionarymuse.com | Inspire to Evolve

11. so would you say its the strongest & safest methyl?

12. Quote Originally Posted by jayice View Post
    so would you say its the strongest & safest methyl?
    Whatever gave you the idea this would be a safe methyl?
    A few words on the hepatotoxicity of 17a-methylated androgens/anabolics

13. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I wouldn't think they'd bring it to market if they knew it wasn't. They've got a good thing going with Trenazone, so i can't imagine taking a reputation hit like that.
    This is true. AL seems like a stand up company. I'll definitely pick up a few of these.
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    This is true. AL seems like a stand up company. I'll definitely pick up a few of these.
    I saw in the ad for it that it says tested. I just glanced on fb, so I didn't dig around to find verifications. From the sound of it, though, there should be a lab test to be pulled (though it didn't say whether it was 3rd party or not, and I know that's the big thing most consumers want to see).
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | sales@evolutionarymuse.com | Inspire to Evolve

15. Quote Originally Posted by jayice
    so would you say its the strongest & safest methyl?
    Ultradrol is like superdrol on steroids... Haha get it?

16. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    Whatever gave you the idea this would be a safe methyl?
    A few words on the hepatotoxicity of 17a-methylated androgens/anabolics
    i didnt say it will be a safe compared to a non-methyl but that it will be the safest methyls out of all of the ones out? as ive read around that that it will have superdrol effects with less of the harsh side effects!? was wondering if this is true.

17. im thinking it isn't true. but we'll have to wait and see.

18. I wish I had half the chem knowledge you guys did. Think I am going to wait and see the reviews before I purchase.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

19. I previously used methyl stenbolone from another supplier who spent a pile of money on running a small (1kg I think) pilot batch. I had it as 10mg caps, and dosed at 30mg a day. Totally nuts. Now mind you on TRT at the time, and didn't notice lethargy. Strength gains were huge and fast, mass gains were nice and lean. Post cycle bloodwork had liver values a little high but just over normal, cholesterol was totally poop (I think something like ldl of 210, hdl of 9) and my PSA had gone from 1.5 to 4.1. I'd run it again, at probably the 16-20mg/day range if it was cheaper.

20. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    cholesterol was totally poop
    Lol

21. Part of me saying that is my normal is around an ldl of 120 and hdl over 50

22. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Part of me saying that is my normal is around an ldl of 120 and hdl over 50
    Sounds like you had a good run with it though.

23. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Sounds like you had a good run with it though.
    Oh yeah, it wasn't bad, but just at the price eh, i'm not sure its worth it. For $100 to run 16mg/day I think I can find other things that work as well.

24. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Oh yeah, it wasn't bad, but just at the price eh, i'm not sure its worth it. For $100 to run 16mg/day I think I can find other things that work as well.
    I hear ya, I hope this stuff is as pure as methylsten can get. I already have enough SD.

25. Well I'm gettin ready to run their Trenazone. So far I'm nothing but impressed with their service. Fast shipping. Got mine in 2 days. Quality looking bottle (made of fancy glass, lol) and they included a nice glass dropper for me as well to get a more accurate measurement of the transdermal. I know the product will work as there have already been successful cycles of this stuff. I know it isn't ultradrol, but as far as company honesty I don't think anyone has a leg to stand on when it comes to accusing them of mis-labeling a product. So far their only other product is everything they promised.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cheating men will pay !!!!!!! LMAO
    By FitnFirm in forum General Chat
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-24-2007, 02:51 PM
  2. LMAO...this is too funny
    By tattoopierced1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-28-2006, 09:24 PM
  3. Lmao
    By Beelzebub in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-04-2006, 11:31 PM
  4. LMAO!! I am almost crying reading this!!
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-08-2003, 04:49 PM