Ultradrol? LMAO

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

1. Well I'm gettin ready to run their Trenazone. So far I'm nothing but impressed with their service. Fast shipping. Got mine in 2 days. Quality looking bottle (made of fancy glass, lol) and they included a nice glass dropper for me as well to get a more accurate measurement of the transdermal. I know the product will work as there have already been successful cycles of this stuff. I know it isn't ultradrol, but as far as company honesty I don't think anyone has a leg to stand on when it comes to accusing them of mis-labeling a product. So far their only other product is everything they promised.

2. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I previously used methyl stenbolone from another supplier who spent a pile of money on running a small (1kg I think) pilot batch. I had it as 10mg caps, and dosed at 30mg a day. Totally nuts. Now mind you on TRT at the time, and didn't notice lethargy. Strength gains were huge and fast, mass gains were nice and lean. Post cycle bloodwork had liver values a little high but just over normal, cholesterol was totally poop (I think something like ldl of 210, hdl of 9) and my PSA had gone from 1.5 to 4.1. I'd run it again, at probably the 16-20mg/day range if it was cheaper.
    how was the shutdown bro?
    •   

3. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by jayice View Post
    how was the shutdown bro?
    no clue, i'm on trt at 150mg of testosterone a week so no shutdown for me. kinda handy, no pct either.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

4. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    no clue, i'm on trt at 150mg of testosterone a week so no shutdown for me. kinda handy, no pct either.
    How old are you if you dont mind me asking?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  5. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    How old are you if you dont mind me asking?
    43, was a candidate for TRT since 34 or so, started at 40. Never used anabolics before, just was a fat sloppy unhealthy fool.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    43, was a candidate for TRT since 34 or so, started at 40. Never used anabolics before, just was a fat sloppy unhealthy fool.
    gotcha, being hypogonadic even at the age of 34 is pretty young. What are you using for your TRT?
  7. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    gotcha, being hypogonadic even at the age of 34 is pretty young. What are you using for your TRT?
    I was a fat fcker my whole life. not morbidly obese, but right on the border.

I'm on 150mg/week as a single shot of testosterone cypionate, nothing else. Its through my local urologist and I inject at home. I end up with bloodwork 3x a year, works out to august, february and june (my GP also does the minimal hormone panel).
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

8. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I was a fat fcker my whole life. not morbidly obese, but right on the border.

I'm on 150mg/week as a single shot of testosterone cypionate, nothing else. Its through my local urologist and I inject at home. I end up with bloodwork 3x a year, works out to august, february and june (my GP also does the minimal hormone panel).
    Well its cool you dont need to PCT

9. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Well its cool you dont need to PCT
    not so cool are the 52 shots a year for the rest of his life :\
  10. Never enough

That part sucks if you are 22 and its caused by steroids but nor as bad if you are 43 and its due to age and health
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

11. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    That part sucks if you are 22 and its caused by steroids but nor as bad if you are 43 and its due to age and health
    Id still be pissed regardless of the 'why'.

maybe its different when your older, but pinning yourself every week is still pinning yourself every week to me. Ive never had to do that (thankfully) and I hope I never do.
  12. Never enough

Its better than the alternative, testosterone levels in the 200s or lower.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

13. well Test-C is a long ester. He could easily just take a shot every 10-14 days instead of every 7 days. Bump the dose to about 200mg/shot and reduce your shots to 26-36 shots per year depending upon how long you spread them out. I know my Men's Clinic only does 3 shots per month @ 200mg/shot...

14. This looks like a great stack with test-C at a low does of 250-500 every 10 days than 1 cap of Ultra Drol.
    Ultradrol 1 cap weaks 1-4 Weaks 4-8 2 caps. Weak 8-12 back to 1 cap.
    Test C 500 every week for 12 weeks
    Trenazone 4 pump devided morning and night for weaks 1-4. Weaks 4-8, 8
    pumps devided morning and night. Weaks 8-12 Back down to 4 pumps.
    PCT HCG with Letro or Torem.

I was thinking of something like this for my self actually since I never got much from androhard.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

15. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    It wouldn't bother me either way.

16. i like sticking myself with needles
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

17. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    This looks like a great stack with test-C at a low does of 250-500 every 10 days than 1 cap of Ultra Drol.
    Ultradrol 1 cap weaks 1-4 Weaks 4-8 2 caps. Weak 8-12 back to 1 cap.
    Test C 500 every week for 12 weeks
    Trenazone 4 pump devided morning and night for weaks 1-4. Weaks 4-8, 8
    pumps devided morning and night. Weaks 8-12 Back down to 4 pumps.
    PCT HCG with Letro or Torem.

I was thinking of something like this for my self actually since I never got much from androhard.
    As in Androhard is all you took? You can't expect great gains from a relatively weak PH product.

I'm skeptic and nervous about you taking Trenazone, Test, and Ultradrol all in one cycle given what seems to be your limited experience with hormones...if you haven't taken anything other than Androhard in the past then just run a 6 week oral cycle.

Take Trenazone for 6 weeks @ 75mg

Or option two..do a bridge of something like this

Phera into Trenazone

Phera 30/30/30/30
    Trenazone 0/0/75/75/75/75

Or option 3 which is research more and come back with a better idea. BTW, HCG is best used during cycle or for as a single high dose at beginning of PCT. Do not continue taking it during PCT as it will desensitize the testes. Use Clomid, Nolva or both and take an AI with it to ensure a quick and easy comeback from cycle.

18. I can't take phera, that stuff gave me some wicked sides. I thought about stacking Ultradrol and Trenazone but I wanted to give an honest run of it alone for right now. I have my log up and the stuff rocks so far so I am a believer in the hype a little over a week in, we will see if it continues! **** is balla' though!

19. Are you logging it? If so share link. I'm still new to PH's, doing an epi/tren cycle in December and I'm researching. Idl if stacking something this new would be a good idea though, not until they have logs and stuff on it, but what do I know?
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    We can't be affected we must just be injected. Injected with knowledge.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/193825-operation-spring-break.html

20. So anyway my gym partner is on a cycle of ultradrol and is a monster. Iv used beastdrol and that seems to work better than m drol for me and he used to swear m drol was the greatest until the ban..then ultradrol...almost 4 weeks in and no sides. I'm def. Trying it out.

21. i like how this thread was started as a joke mocking the product and now everyone has such high reviews for it

22. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    I wish I had half the chem knowledge you guys did.
    +1 here too! This is crazy how much these guys know!!
    Last edited by gymrat500; 10-14-2011 at 01:05 PM. Reason: i have bad grammar! ha

23. M1T: 17a-methyl-5a-androst-1-ene-3-one-17b-ol

Superdrol: 2a,17a-dimethyl-5b-androst-3-one-17b-ol

Ultradrol: 2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-1-ene-3-one-17b-ol

24. Quote Originally Posted by ripped_one View Post
    M1T: 17a-methyl-5a-androst-1-ene-3-one-17b-ol

Superdrol: 2a,17a-dimethyl-5b-androst-3-one-17b-ol

Ultradrol: 2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-1-ene-3-one-17b-ol
    !!! Gonna have to try this one. Conversion to estro possible? Estro rebounds reported in any logs?

25. I would try this but since my body responds so well to SD I see no reason to introduce yet something else into the mix. I just can't seem to find anything more effective than SD & AAS...

If it ain't broke don't fix it

26. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion
    I would try this but since my body responds so well to SD I see no reason to introduce yet something else into the mix. I just can't seem to find anything more effective than SD & AAS...

If it ain't broke don't fix it
    I disagree..if your car isn't broke but you could run a different fuel to make it more efficient, wouldn't you?

The sides are reportedly much less than those of SD
    Cultivating Mass.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Sklander View Post
    !!! Gonna have to try this one. Conversion to estro possible? Estro rebounds reported in any logs?
    Nope.
    Antus Labs rep

28. This is sounding better every minute!!

29. Yup. This is definitely something I want to run in the future.
    RecoverBro ELITE

30. Really disappointed in UD at even 12migs. Why bother? I hear you have to dose even higher to get the same results as 10-20 of SD. It's just not cost effective. And as far as "no sides"?? Of course there aren't sides; it's not doing anything! SD kills you because it's working....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cheating men will pay !!!!!!! LMAO
    By FitnFirm in forum General Chat
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-24-2007, 02:51 PM
  2. LMAO...this is too funny
    By tattoopierced1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-28-2006, 09:24 PM
  3. Lmao
    By Beelzebub in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-04-2006, 11:31 PM
  4. LMAO!! I am almost crying reading this!!
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-08-2003, 04:49 PM