Ultradrol? LMAO

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

hope this isn't like the beta test for boladrol, where 2-4mg is amazing, but later on users need 8-12mg for some reason.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.33%

That would be unfortunate. The caps are 4mg btw and the the beta test that I read had tester @ 2 caps that he ran for 25 days.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I'd like to pick some of this up but I might wait for some feedback before I bite the bullet
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

if the finished product consumers get is legit and gtg, then it would be a great deal.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.15%

mod edit: thread cleaned up. No advertising.
  6. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    sounds like superdrol.

it's funny to think about the huge jump from methyl dht, a pretty mild compound, to di methyl dht, which is superdrol, and a powerhouse.

I also think it is interesting that stenbolone (2a methyl 1-test) seems to be unavailable on the black market, yet a new supp company, like so many before, has managed to secure the raws of methyl stenbolone.

superdrol:
    2a,17a di methyl dht (5a reduced testosterone)

methyl stenbolone:
    2a,17a di methyl 1-test (5a reduced boldenone)

I could see how the two could get mixed up.

we'll just have to see.
    According to Primordial Performance website (steroid profile page), it's a stronger version of Superdrol. A trade-off for more sides in the prostate and hair loss categories but comes with more weight gains, less lethargy and less aggression..I'd treat it like superdrol and have everything spot on when it comes to on-cycle support as well as KNOWING that your cholesterol is in good condition before starting. 3-4 weeks would be all you'd need to take it.
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%

i got the nomenclature wrong, methyl stenbolone isn't 2a, it's just 2,17a methyl.
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.96%
    Achievements Posting Pro

lets see how this compound goes.... how much better can a compound be than SD or M1T
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  247 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.5%

I can't wait to see logs. A couple of the trenazone logs seemed promising... Were it not for the liver stress, it'd make a sick stack lol!
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    Murder as many animals as you can on cycle, 400g+ protein always.

Don't overthink it, just do what any androgen crazed barbarian would do
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.82%

Quote Originally Posted by DYEGYE View Post
    I can't wait to see logs. A couple of the trenazone logs seemed promising... Were it not for the liver stress, it'd make a sick stack lol!
    Trenazone doesn't seem too bad on the liver. What, is it ethylated??
    Celtic Labs Rep
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Trenazone doesn't seem too bad on the liver. What, is it ethylated??
    no it is the structure of the compound that causes there to be stress on the liver, which is why it and trenbolone are said to have better oral availability than test. numerous blood work from users of pro dienolone have shown there to be elevated enzymes. and thats why, the structure of the compound.
  12. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47%

the diene and triene structures appear to give substantial liver toxicity

Imagine a methylated diene compound...yikes
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.43%

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post

methyltrienolone, it does exist
  14. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.25%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Like M-dien? They used to sell it before the first ban.

Quote Originally Posted by waynecross88 View Post
    methyltrienolone, it does exist
    That's a methylated triene compound.
    Antus Labs
  15. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.93%

no it is the structure of the compound that causes there to be stress on the liver, which is why it and trenbolone are said to have better oral availability than test. numerous blood work from users of pro dienolone have shown there to be elevated enzymes. and thats why, the structure of the compound.
    The company that sells the Trenazone goes into a long spill about how the delivery system of the topical Trenazone is different and how it makes the compound have alot less sides. You should check it out. Look under "research" tab on the website..try and keep up lol cause there is alot of jargon in that page!
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    Like M-dien? They used to sell it before the first ban.

That's a methylated triene compound.
    From my memory M-dien wasn't too toxic, however it was under dosed at first, after trying upwards of 15mgs is when I saw pretty severe liver toxicity.

17. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%

Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    The company that sells the Trenazone goes into a long spill about how the delivery system of the topical Trenazone is different and how it makes the compound have alot less sides. You should check it out. Look under "research" tab on the website..try and keep up lol cause there is alot of jargon in that page!
    I dont need to check it out, i know enough about dienolone and transdermal application to know all i need to know about trenazone. Thanks though.

I dont know of any data based evidence showing transdermal application of hormones that have hepatotoxic effect on the liver is any safer than by oral administration.

you could imagine that instead of hitting the liver all at once, you get a slow and steady amount processed through, but in the end, if the dosages of oral and t/d are equal, the same amount will be processed through the liver.

but like i said, i havn't seen any actual evidence of it, maybe henry has some?

this same argument i believe is made also for injecting hepatotoxic compounds vs taking them orally.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.8%

Back to the beginning, Ultradrol, whats up with that? IDS Mass Tabs (bottle) were the ****. But the common consensus is that it's a joke, right? Or if it did work it wouldn't be worth the taxed liver. I know when my liver starts to go i can't eat anything without feeling like i want to puke it up. So this would be x2 puke suck upchuck huh?
  19. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47%

I dont need to check it out, i know enough about dienolone and transdermal application to know all i need to know about trenazone. Thanks though.

I dont know of any data based evidence showing transdermal application of hormones that have hepatotoxic effect on the liver is any safer than by oral administration.

you could imagine that instead of hitting the liver all at once, you get a slow and steady amount processed through, but in the end, if the dosages of oral and t/d are equal, the same amount will be processed through the liver.

but like i said, i havn't seen any actual evidence of it, maybe henry has some?

this same argument i believe is made also for injecting hepatotoxic compounds vs taking them orally.
    There is data suggesting the longer it takes to process through the liver the less toxicity there is...but i dont believe its that much less. Probably like squirting a squirt gun into a burning house and saying it reduced the fire
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%

There is data suggesting the longer it takes to process through the liver the less toxicity there is...but i dont believe its that much less. Probably like squirting a squirt gun into a burning house and saying it reduced the fire
    interesting, i'd like to see that study. but I would imagine if the theories about it possibly making a difference were correct, it would be like you said, not a significant difference.
  21. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%

Quote Originally Posted by TankerBiskits View Post
    Back to the beginning, Ultradrol, whats up with that? IDS Mass Tabs (bottle) were the ****. But the common consensus is that it's a joke, right? Or if it did work it wouldn't be worth the taxed liver. I know when my liver starts to go i can't eat anything without feeling like i want to puke it up. So this would be x2 puke suck upchuck huh?
    despite what the placebo from numerous users believe, mass tabs contained methyldrostanolone. of course they were great, they were superdrol. probably a lower dose. 15mg of sd will provide nice gains, with minimal sides if any.

no one knows how this will be, it's never been run. and me personally, like others who have used superdrol, wont really know if there is a difference until we run it ourselves.

we'll see.

there is no magic steroid, more gains always will be more side effects.
  22. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47%

My idea of the perfect steroid is Clostebol Enanthate.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clostebol

Acetate would work too.

No conversion to estrogen...no DHT effects. Imagine that stuff IM at like 1500mg/week. Yum. Theoretically
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  23. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%

i've been trying to get someone to release a 4-chloro-4-androstenediol product either in cap form, or t/d.

you'd get dry lean gains, without conversion to estrogen, and no hepatotoxicity.

not as good as your injectable esterfied clostebol, but isnt on the list of banned substances. yea yea...
  24. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.25%

Acetate would work too.

No conversion to estrogen...no DHT effects. Imagine that stuff IM at like 1500mg/week. Yum. Theoretically
    Chlorination doesn't prevent 5a-reduction of the compound, though it does reduce it.
    Antus Labs
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Acetate would work too.

Please release this for us.
  26. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Please release this for us.
    clostebol is on the banned substance list, BUT, Methyl clostebol isn't.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.45%

I wish a reputable company would put this out.
  28. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47%

Id be more interested in the diol version you mentioned...if the compound has such promising low side effects no need to stick a methyl group on it

Probably would need a very high dose of the diol to feel anything, i am guessing
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  29. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.25%

i've been trying to get someone to release a 4-chloro-4-androstenediol product either in cap form, or t/d.

you'd get dry lean gains, without conversion to estrogen, and no hepatotoxicity.

not as good as your injectable esterfied clostebol, but isnt on the list of banned substances. yea yea...
    Id be more interested in the diol version you mentioned...if the compound has such promising low side effects no need to stick a methyl group on it

Probably would need a very high dose of the diol to feel anything, i am guessing
    I believe the C-4 halogen helps to shift the equilibrium of the 17bHSD reaction towards the alcohol, but to what extent I don't know. I can dig up a reference later if you need one.
    Antus Labs
  30. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%

sure, i always enjoy reading stuff from you, like the benifits of astroglide. (couldn't help myself)
  31. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.25%

I believe the C-4 halogen helps to shift the equilibrium of the 17bHSD reaction towards the alcohol, but to what extent I don't know. I can dig up a reference later if you need one.
    sure, i always enjoy reading stuff from you, like the benifits of astroglide. (couldn't help myself)
    This is from an old textbook I bought to do a writeup on M4OHN:

Substitution at C-4 may change the metabolic fate of functional groups not in the Δ4-3-keto region, which are still fundamental for the biological action; for instance, this occurs when an atom of chlorine is introduced at C-4 in testosterone with consequent decrease in the production of 17-ketosteroids in vivo (Sala and Castegnaro, 1953) and inhibition of dehydrogenation at C-17 in vitro (Castegnaro and Sala, 1961).
    Hormonal Steroids Vol 1, p.67. Academic Press, New York, 1964.
    Antus Labs
  32. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.25%
    Antus Labs
  33. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.96%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

despite what the placebo from numerous users believe, mass tabs contained methyldrostanolone. of course they were great, they were superdrol. probably a lower dose. 15mg of sd will provide nice gains, with minimal sides if any.

no one knows how this will be, it's never been run. and me personally, like others who have used superdrol, wont really know if there is a difference until we run it ourselves.

we'll see.

there is no magic steroid, more gains always will be more side effects.
    They have stated there will be some SD contamination so I'm curious to how much

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  34. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%

lol, hopefully it isn't like other msten products, and be 100% contaminated. lol.
  35. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%

man, you really have too much info at your disposal. how do you find the time to read all of this? im jealous.
  36. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.25%

man, you really have too much info at your disposal. how do you find the time to read all of this? im jealous.
    I haven't read them, I just dug up a few links. I thought "Absorption and metabolism of 4-chlorotestosterone acetate by oral route." might be relevant to your interests.
    Antus Labs
  37. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.07%

slightly off topic, but I know a guy who took clostebal acetate orally and was unimpressed, I think he did up to 150 mgs per day, it has been a while, but I remember him being not overly impressed, especially versus the cost, I know methylation would change things though
  38. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%

I haven't read them, I just dug up a few links. I thought "Absorption and metabolism of 4-chlorotestosterone acetate by oral route." might be relevant to your interests.
    ah, i see, well then i guess a simple thank you is due to you sir.
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.43%

correct normal clost a may not be impressive- but as we all know methylation drastically changes a hormone
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  40. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%

yea, i was unable to see anything on any of those, except the last one, which looked to be the introduction only.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cheating men will pay !!!!!!! LMAO
    By FitnFirm in forum General Chat
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-24-2007, 03:51 PM
  2. LMAO...this is too funny
    By tattoopierced1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-28-2006, 10:24 PM
  3. Lmao
    By Beelzebub in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-05-2006, 12:31 AM
  4. LMAO!! I am almost crying reading this!!
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-08-2003, 05:49 PM