Ultradrol? LMAO

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

  1. lol hummmm
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.


  2. I'm scared
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    I'm scared
    Then go to church! lol Sorry, I couldn't resist.

  4. This is silly

    That's my initial thought but I'll keep an open mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    I hope that comes with an extra liver
    Only if you buy two, it's a special their running
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    looks like this is going to come in fancy 4mg caps, with 90 caps per bottle. there is a least one log of it.

    12mg e/d for 4 weeks. i want to see how it feels with 2 bottles @ 22mg for 4 weeks.
    Really? Because the only log that's out there is 7.5mg/day for 25 days. So I'm really wondering where you got that info from.
    •   
       


  6. mod edit: read the rules for sponsors.

  7. Thanks for showing up here. I've been following along elsewhere and am interested in what you have going on for sure!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    looks like this is going to come in fancy 4mg caps, with 90 caps per bottle. there is a least one log of it.

    12mg e/d for 4 weeks. i want to see how it feels with 2 bottles @ 22mg for 4 weeks.
    Probably worse than running Bola and Super at the same time would be my guess.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by NeverDie View Post
    Really? Because the only log that's out there is 7.5mg/day for 25 days. So I'm really wondering where you got that info from.
    im sorry, I should of made it clear it was a different sentance, and not part of the same one discussing the log. I guess i'll have to start putting "next subject" for the ultradrol police.

    next subject:

    but my math could be off as far as the servings in a bottle. im no math expert, i just figured if each capsule was 4mg's, and there were 90 capsules, it was meant to be ran at 12mg each day. (2 bottles would of been 24mg, see, math is off) but again, im no mathmatician.

    next subject:

    and there is only one public log, the other logs are from secret people who aren't posting their results, but are having amazing results, according to al.

    does that make it easier to understand?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by pablogdog View Post
    Probably worse than running Bola and Super at the same time would be my guess.
    ha ha ha, lets hope not.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    im sorry, I should of made it clear it was a different sentance, and not part of the same one discussing the log. I guess i'll have to start putting "next subject" for the ultradrol police.

    next subject:

    but my math could be off as far as the servings in a bottle. im no math expert, i just figured if each capsule was 4mg's, and there were 90 capsules, it was meant to be ran at 12mg each day. (2 bottles would of been 24mg, see, math is off) but again, im no mathmatician.

    next subject:

    and there is only one public log, the other logs are from secret people who aren't posting their results, but are having amazing results, according to al.

    does that make it easier to understand?
    The alpha testers were only offered 2.5mg pills, hence the 7.5mg/day dose. The beta testers and retail version will both have 4mg/pill and 90 servings a bottle. On top of that the log that was posted, the guy started off with only 2.5mg/day for the first week and up the dose to 7.5mg/day after hitting the 8th day.

  12. I'm sub'd for info too, now that most of the sarcasm is done, ibe was working on this for a while, but could never quite get it right, problems with foreign labs, as I recall, but it seems that Antaeus is having some good results from their supplier/manufacturers, after the sucess of trenazone, I am really look forward to this hitting the market.
    PHF Rep


  13. Interested in seeing any future logs of this actually..

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Ultradrol View Post
    Our next products will be non-PH's in classes that no one has released anything under yet.
    Interested in this. I'm staying away from any steroid/ph type products.

  15. subbed for more info

  16. I would be so down to test this.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  17. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    sounds like superdrol.

    it's funny to think about the huge jump from methyl dht, a pretty mild compound, to di methyl dht, which is superdrol, and a powerhouse.

    I also think it is interesting that stenbolone (2a methyl 1-test) seems to be unavailable on the black market, yet a new supp company, like so many before, has managed to secure the raws of methyl stenbolone.

    superdrol:
    2a,17a di methyl dht (5a reduced testosterone)

    methyl stenbolone:
    2a,17a di methyl 1-test (5a reduced boldenone)

    I could see how the two could get mixed up.

    we'll just have to see.
    The problem has always been Methyl sten raws are almost always contaminated w/ SD. ...and i have heard its practically impossible to make MS without traces of Andro....which is a controlled substance

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    I'm sub'd for info too, now that most of the sarcasm is done, ibe was working on this for a while, but could never quite get it right, problems with foreign labs, as I recall, but it seems that Antaeus is having some good results from their supplier/manufacturers, after the sucess of trenazone, I am really look forward to this hitting the market.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultradrol View Post
    Presale will be up 7/1/11, we are also going to be a sponsor on this forum in the next week or two, just waiting to hear back on it. NP should have it as well but we need you guys to let them know you are interested in it in their section!

    We will be giving away some for logging opportunities once we are here as well.

    You paln on having Chromadex or someone with a standard test it before the presale

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  18. Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    i wish there was a way to convince these companies to go for better choices.....17a methyl 1 t is M1t right?so this would be dimethyl 1T... .... i remember people pissing blood with m1t, not sure how people will survive this one
    I ran m1t back in the day, exclusively, and never had the "deadly" side effects that most people talk rumors about. Major shut down was about it in terms of test production but libido never left, no cramps, no lethargy, no night sweats, sporadic heart beats, hair loss minimal, etc...I am talking late 2003 to early 2004. here. I did have 9 years under my belt of dealing with aas before m1t hit the market though so maaaaybeeee that helped.

  19. If every company just had PA test their compounds, no one would question the validity of the tests. Seriously.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Ultradrol View Post
    Presale will be up 7/1/11, we are also going to be a sponsor on this forum in the next week or two, just waiting to hear back on it. NP should have it as well but we need you guys to let them know you are interested in it in their section!

    We will be giving away some for logging opportunities once we are here as well.
    Glad to see you guys coming to AM... You got a solid product already, looking forward to what you're gonna bring to the market!

  21. Wich is the profile type of this ph? Bulker? Lean?
    And about the non-steroid? Would it be somethink like anabeta?

  22. the compound should be a dry mass gainer compound significantly more powerful than m1t (looking at vida's numbers)

  23. this looks pretty intense! I expect an answer on whether or not i can log one by early next week as I plan on starting my predetermined cycle wednesday..... I will patiently wait for your response

  24. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    sounds like superdrol.

    it's funny to think about the huge jump from methyl dht, a pretty mild compound, to di methyl dht, which is superdrol, and a powerhouse.

    I also think it is interesting that stenbolone (2a methyl 1-test) seems to be unavailable on the black market, yet a new supp company, like so many before, has managed to secure the raws of methyl stenbolone.

    superdrol:
    2a,17a di methyl dht (5a reduced testosterone)

    methyl stenbolone:
    2a,17a di methyl 1-test (5a reduced boldenone)

    I could see how the two could get mixed up.

    we'll just have to see.
    methylation makes extreme changes to the molecule and its physiological effects. Superdrol is methylated drostanolone (parent compound in Masteron). People say masteron is weak and ineffective unless you take upwords of 750mg/week IM

    Stick a methyl group on it and you get an entirely different effect in the body, and oral bioavailability. Stick a methyl group on something doesnt make a steroid just orally bioavailable and give the same effects....the effects are entirely different.

    Dbol is methylated boldenone

    As far as the ultradrol goes...should definitely be interesting. Would be nice to see like 10+ detailed logs on it. But the fact it has another methyl group changes its physiological effects greatly.

    What is its A:A ? I thought superdrol still had a better ratio
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  25. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    the compound should be a dry mass gainer compound significantly more powerful than m1t (looking at vida's numbers)
    According to Vida it's less effective than M1T.

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    What is its A:A ? I thought superdrol still had a better ratio

  26. So more anabolic and more androgenic on a dose/dose comparison on paper...but a worse Q ratio
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  27. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    So more anabolic and more androgenic on a dose/dose comparison on paper...but a worse Q ratio
    Yes sir.

  28. still looks stronger to me.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    So more anabolic and more androgenic on a dose/dose comparison on paper...but a worse Q ratio
    Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    Yes sir.
    IF its what it is supposed to be

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cheating men will pay !!!!!!! LMAO
    By FitnFirm in forum General Chat
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-24-2007, 03:51 PM
  2. LMAO...this is too funny
    By tattoopierced1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-28-2006, 10:24 PM
  3. Lmao
    By Beelzebub in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-05-2006, 12:31 AM
  4. LMAO!! I am almost crying reading this!!
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-08-2003, 05:49 PM
Log in
Log in