Test suspension....me likey..:-)

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I've decided to use suspension during my winter bulk and am goona buy it here shortly.

How have the results been for the guys that have used it before? Also injecting once/day is enough, correct? I've heard conflicting thoughts on that. I wanna do 100mg ED.....And am gonna be stacking it with some BOld prop at 500mg/week.

Yeah, nay...? Any other things I should add? I'm runnin' 700mg prop right now for 8 weeks...I'll take 3-4 months off and start with this one for the winter...

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oil-based is usually a solution, not a suspension bro.
But either way, the hormone clears in approximately the same time.
There was once a rumor that oil based dispersed slower... until someone realized that water-based hormones actually disperse slower. Inject some and see.
They're about the same. Difference is negligible.

I've used the oil-based test base, and loved it.
I like to add it to my workout-day injection.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that might be a good idea to shoot it on WO days. I could just run prop EOD and then run that on the training days in between....I like the sound of that..... :twisted:

I might go with the water then so I can use a slin pin...people said they had no problems with it..

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, why deal with oil if water gives the same results? Sounds fun.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
water suspension is gonna hurt like a mofo, and oil wont hurt as much

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I use a slin pin with the oil base bro.
Just heat a coffee cup of water to boiling in the microwave.
Then set the vial in until hot.
Makes it okay to draw through 29g.
WHAM! Hit it in the pec, and feel like your fucking heart is gonna stop!
LOL.

theslime

Awards
Oil-based is usually a solution, not a suspension bro.
But either way, the hormone clears in approximately the same time.
There was once a rumor that oil based dispersed slower... until someone realized that water-based hormones actually disperse slower. Inject some and see.
They're about the same. Difference is negligible.

I've used the oil-based test base, and loved it.
I like to add it to my workout-day injection.
Are you sure about the oil dispersing faster than water. I always read the opposite. Maybe another myth?

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That myth was started by a UG lab who wanted to sell his oil-based test base, so he thought he'd make that **** up.
At least that's what I'm getting from it.

size

Awards
  • Established
I would use an oil with test base. Test suspension injects are rather unpleasant for many users. I would just use once daily injections but if you do not mind more then go for twice daily.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I would use an oil with test base. Test suspension injects are rather unpleasant for many users. I would just use once daily injections but if you do not mind more then go for twice daily.
I agree go with the oil. For me test suspension in oil was not bad at all and got in the system very quickly. Great for short cycles or jumpstarting a cycle. Only pain was injecting ED.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I agree go with the oil. For me test suspension in oil was not bad at all and got in the system very quickly. Great for short cycles or jumpstarting a cycle. Only pain was injecting ED.

Sweet, oil it is fellas... :twisted:

size

Awards
  • Established
Just a warning, some individuals bloat very quickly on suspension. I had a mate who gained massive amounts of water in a few days. However, it is a fun drug b/c it produces results quickly.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Interesting I've never had a problem with bloat from suspension although I do use adex at .5mg a day :thumbsup:

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
stacking susp to your cycle (btw.... what's it like?), should give you nice strength addition. My boy is using susp only (you answer why to that one your self :think: ) in water and he hasnt complained too much about the pain. And yes, 100mg eod would be nice along with whatever you're using (btw.... what is it again? :rasp: )
Sage

crazydoc1

Awards
I just tried the aqueoue Test suspension for the first two times this week.. the pain for me was
no different that stanozol suspension.....

water suspension is gonna hurt like a mofo, and oil wont hurt as much