1st superdrol cycle

dv3eb

Awards
So i am going to do my first straight superdrol cycle. I have taken a cycle of DD SOS 500 which has 5mg of superdrol per pill along with halodrol and max lmg. I plan on taking 10mg a day for the first week and from there i might go up to 20mg. I am planning to do three weeks. i will take omega 3's, a multi vitamin, trans reverstratol, whey protein, and creatine with superdrol. After the three weeks i will take PCT Maxx for the first two weeks and i will take rebound xt for 4 weeks right after finishing the superdrol. i weigh 190 right now and 22 years old. Any suggestions on my cycle? i know someone will mention a serm but i have heard rebound xt will have similar effects as a serm.

Ya Boy A

Ya Boy A

Banned
Awards
Post some starting pics and measurements buddy.

steppinRazor

Awards
you've already had SD in your system, albeit a small amount, so i wouldnt mess around with 10mgs.. just start at 20. especially if you're gonna cut it short to 3 weeks.
i really dont understand peoples phobia with this compound. IMO the sides are hyped the fuĈk outta control.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
a serm is needed, 100%

it still might not be enough :saevil:

Husker89

Banned
Awards
So i am going to do my first straight superdrol cycle. I have taken a cycle of DD SOS 500 which has 5mg of superdrol per pill along with halodrol and max lmg. I plan on taking 10mg a day for the first week and from there i might go up to 20mg. I am planning to do three weeks. i will take omega 3's, a multi vitamin, trans reverstratol, whey protein, and creatine with superdrol. After the three weeks i will take PCT Maxx for the first two weeks and i will take rebound xt for 4 weeks right after finishing the superdrol. i weigh 190 right now and 22 years old. Any suggestions on my cycle? i know someone will mention a serm but i have heard rebound xt will have similar effects as a serm.
You know why everyone will say u need a serm for SD? BECAUSE YOU ****1ING DO!!! COME ON MAN. When you want to keep some of your gains run a test base for 12 weeks at 500mgs/week. Otherwise youll blow up on SD and shrink especially if you dont have a serm.LOLOLOLOL

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
a serm is needed, 100%

it still might not be enough :saevil:
yep, you will still need a good good T booster. HCGenerate or Phytoserms 347, DAA, etc. A serm isnt enough, trust me. You will be shut down as fuk man.

Everyone wouldnt make a huge deal out of it if it wasnt. Finding one online doesnt take too long with google. Clomid is going to be the best one for SD. It is best suited for progestnic compounds.:saevil:

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Do you think a SERM is absolutely necessary.
"necessary???? is it necessary for me to drink my own urine?" - Patches

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
yep, you will still need a good good T booster. HCGenerate or Phytoserms 347, DAA, etc. A serm isnt enough, trust me. You will be shut down as fuk man.

Everyone wouldnt make a huge deal out of it if it wasnt. Finding one online doesnt take too long with google. Clomid is going to be the best one for SD. It is best suited for progestnic compounds.:saevil:
i agree.... i think anyone preparing to run a superdrol cycle should have, nolva clomid on hand, along with caber,letro,and aromasin

you could run
clomid 100/75/50/50
aromasin 25/25/25/12.5

i like that pct.... be sure to have the other stuff tho, your nips have a good chance of puffing right up as soon as the ol' superdrol gets derr

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i agree.... i think anyone preparing to run a superdrol cycle should have, nolva clomid on hand, along with caber,letro,and aromasin
well then, ha ha, you wouldn't like my sd cycles.

1 bottle of sd, 1 four week supply of clomid.

thats it, all I use, and im not leaving anything out.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established

liver support?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

you could run
clomid 100/75/50/50
aromasin 25/25/25/12.5

i like that pct.... be sure to have the other stuff tho, your nips have a good chance of puffing right up as soon as the ol' superdrol gets derr

100 mgs of clomid is not needed

if you look at endo journals 75 mgs of clomid THREE times a week raised LH by 100% and free testosterone by 75%
i do agree with you on the aromasin to keep e2 down from clomid, and test surge

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
nope.

not saying I dont have support supplements on hand if needed, but with just 20mg of sd, nah.

this isn't a recomendation for anyone btw.
(threadjack!!!!)well hey mr kool guy, i got me a queztion for ya. im runnin halo next month for a 6 weeker at 75mg, think adding 10mg of SD pre/workout gonna stress out my liver? i mean its only 10mg and gonna do it for 3 or 4 weeks and the start of the cycle since halo doesnt kick in for a few weeks

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established

im assuming you know how the sd is treating you, for someones FIRST sd cycle, they might wanna have everything they could possibly have on hand ready to go...... people shouldnt be lactating from sd... but they do.... idk....

you are also a seasoned veteran ... and a chemist/brainiac..... most of these people on here are just regular people who think they need phs to get big..

and schwell, 100mg clomid might be too much youre right, i dont feel a difference between running 100 vs 50..... im just a drug addict... MORE=BETTER in my sick mind at least

liver support imo does nothing... its useful in pct, but on cycle, i honestly dont think nac and milk thistle will do jack for superdrol toxicity..... BTW for liver support, SAM-E is by far the most effective otc supp in regards to liver support