1st superdrol cycle

  1. New Member
    dv3eb's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    71
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    93.29%

    1st superdrol cycle


    So i am going to do my first straight superdrol cycle. I have taken a cycle of DD SOS 500 which has 5mg of superdrol per pill along with halodrol and max lmg. I plan on taking 10mg a day for the first week and from there i might go up to 20mg. I am planning to do three weeks. i will take omega 3's, a multi vitamin, trans reverstratol, whey protein, and creatine with superdrol. After the three weeks i will take PCT Maxx for the first two weeks and i will take rebound xt for 4 weeks right after finishing the superdrol. i weigh 190 right now and 22 years old. Any suggestions on my cycle? i know someone will mention a serm but i have heard rebound xt will have similar effects as a serm.

  2. Banned
    Ya Boy A's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    58.4%

    Post some starting pics and measurements buddy.
  3. New Member
    dv3eb's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    71
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    93.29%

    Quote Originally Posted by Ya Boy A View Post
    Post some starting pics and measurements buddy.
    will do. I will probably start in a week or two.
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,815
    Rep Power
    2687364
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    1.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    comparing rebound xt to a serm is like comparing compost to a tbone steak.
  5. New Member
    dv3eb's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    71
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    93.29%

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    comparing rebound xt to a serm is like comparing compost to a tbone steak.
    Do you think a SERM is absolutely necessary.
  6. Senior Member
    steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,015
    Rep Power
    268138
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    4.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    you've already had SD in your system, albeit a small amount, so i wouldnt mess around with 10mgs.. just start at 20. especially if you're gonna cut it short to 3 weeks.
    i really dont understand peoples phobia with this compound. IMO the sides are hyped the fuĈk outta control.
  7. Senior Member
    swollen87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,766
    Rep Power
    2721
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    34.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    a serm is needed, 100%

    it still might not be enough
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  8. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dv3eb View Post
    So i am going to do my first straight superdrol cycle. I have taken a cycle of DD SOS 500 which has 5mg of superdrol per pill along with halodrol and max lmg. I plan on taking 10mg a day for the first week and from there i might go up to 20mg. I am planning to do three weeks. i will take omega 3's, a multi vitamin, trans reverstratol, whey protein, and creatine with superdrol. After the three weeks i will take PCT Maxx for the first two weeks and i will take rebound xt for 4 weeks right after finishing the superdrol. i weigh 190 right now and 22 years old. Any suggestions on my cycle? i know someone will mention a serm but i have heard rebound xt will have similar effects as a serm.
    You know why everyone will say u need a serm for SD? BECAUSE YOU ****1ING DO!!! COME ON MAN. When you want to keep some of your gains run a test base for 12 weeks at 500mgs/week. Otherwise youll blow up on SD and shrink especially if you dont have a serm.LOLOLOLOL
  9. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    a serm is needed, 100%

    it still might not be enough
    LISTEN TO WHAT THIS MAN HAS TO SAY OP. good post
  10. Professional Member
    gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,661
    Rep Power
    10111
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    70.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    a serm is needed, 100%

    it still might not be enough
    yep, you will still need a good good T booster. HCGenerate or Phytoserms 347, DAA, etc. A serm isnt enough, trust me. You will be shut down as fuk man.


    Everyone wouldnt make a huge deal out of it if it wasnt. Finding one online doesnt take too long with google. Clomid is going to be the best one for SD. It is best suited for progestnic compounds.
  11. Senior Member
    phatmike0704's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,508
    Rep Power
    4620
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    53.09%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dv3eb View Post
    Do you think a SERM is absolutely necessary.
    "necessary???? is it necessary for me to drink my own urine?" - Patches
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)
  12. Senior Member
    swollen87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,766
    Rep Power
    2721
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    34.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    yep, you will still need a good good T booster. HCGenerate or Phytoserms 347, DAA, etc. A serm isnt enough, trust me. You will be shut down as fuk man.


    Everyone wouldnt make a huge deal out of it if it wasnt. Finding one online doesnt take too long with google. Clomid is going to be the best one for SD. It is best suited for progestnic compounds.
    i agree.... i think anyone preparing to run a superdrol cycle should have, nolva clomid on hand, along with caber,letro,and aromasin

    you could run
    clomid 100/75/50/50
    aromasin 25/25/25/12.5

    i like that pct.... be sure to have the other stuff tho, your nips have a good chance of puffing right up as soon as the ol' superdrol gets derr
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  13. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,815
    Rep Power
    2687364
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    1.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    i agree.... i think anyone preparing to run a superdrol cycle should have, nolva clomid on hand, along with caber,letro,and aromasin
    well then, ha ha, you wouldn't like my sd cycles.

    1 bottle of sd, 1 four week supply of clomid.

    thats it, all I use, and im not leaving anything out.
  14. Senior Member
    phatmike0704's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,508
    Rep Power
    4620
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    53.09%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    well then, ha ha, you wouldn't like my sd cycles.

    1 bottle of sd, 1 four week supply of clomid.

    thats it, all I use, and im not leaving anything out.
    liver support?
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)
  15. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8931
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    89.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    i agree.... i think anyone preparing to run a superdrol cycle should have, nolva clomid on hand, along with caber,letro,and aromasin

    you could run
    clomid 100/75/50/50
    aromasin 25/25/25/12.5

    i like that pct.... be sure to have the other stuff tho, your nips have a good chance of puffing right up as soon as the ol' superdrol gets derr

    100 mgs of clomid is not needed


    if you look at endo journals 75 mgs of clomid THREE times a week raised LH by 100% and free testosterone by 75%
    i do agree with you on the aromasin to keep e2 down from clomid, and test surge
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  16. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,815
    Rep Power
    2687364
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    1.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704 View Post
    liver support?
    nope.

    not saying I dont have support supplements on hand if needed, but with just 20mg of sd, nah.

    this isn't a recomendation for anyone btw.
  17. Elite Member
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,263
    Rep Power
    234819
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    92.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    cheap liver support if you want it
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...-capsules.html
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  18. Senior Member
    phatmike0704's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,508
    Rep Power
    4620
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    53.09%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    nope.

    not saying I dont have support supplements on hand if needed, but with just 20mg of sd, nah.

    this isn't a recomendation for anyone btw.
    (threadjack!!!!)well hey mr kool guy, i got me a queztion for ya. im runnin halo next month for a 6 weeker at 75mg, think adding 10mg of SD pre/workout gonna stress out my liver? i mean its only 10mg and gonna do it for 3 or 4 weeks and the start of the cycle since halo doesnt kick in for a few weeks
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)
  19. Senior Member
    swollen87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,766
    Rep Power
    2721
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    34.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    well then, ha ha, you wouldn't like my sd cycles.

    1 bottle of sd, 1 four week supply of clomid.

    thats it, all I use, and im not leaving anything out.
    im assuming you know how the sd is treating you, for someones FIRST sd cycle, they might wanna have everything they could possibly have on hand ready to go...... people shouldnt be lactating from sd... but they do.... idk....



    you are also a seasoned veteran ... and a chemist/brainiac..... most of these people on here are just regular people who think they need phs to get big..


    and schwell, 100mg clomid might be too much youre right, i dont feel a difference between running 100 vs 50..... im just a drug addict... MORE=BETTER in my sick mind at least



    liver support imo does nothing... its useful in pct, but on cycle, i honestly dont think nac and milk thistle will do jack for superdrol toxicity..... BTW for liver support, SAM-E is by far the most effective otc supp in regards to liver support
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Superdrol Cycle and Post Cycle Therapy advice needed
    By subpop200 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-14-2012, 03:24 PM
  2. Next superdrol cycle
    By aquanutz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 09:05 PM
  3. Superdrol/PheraPlex/Megalzol Cycle 6wk Cycle
    By gazdecki in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-13-2006, 06:43 PM
  4. My first ever cycle, Superdrol
    By cabby in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 04:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in