P-mag vs M14ADD?

Dazl1212

Awards
Whats the best size wise? Sides wise and Toxicity wise?
From what I have read both are relitavely low on sides toxicity and good bulkers.
Never seen them compared though.

oze

oze

Awards
M1, 4ADD will BLOW you the **** up, but it is more toxic, and can create some awful rises in estrogen in your body. Still, great compound.

Dazl1212

Awards
How more so than Halo? Would ATD be adequate on cycle Estro control?

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
m14add, if im not mistaken converts to d-bol. i forget what the conversion rate is, but im pretty sure some guys ramp it up to 100+mg of m14add. someone correct me if im way off on that.

also, halodrol and p-mag are not the same thing. halodrol is pretty mild and usually good for lean bulking. p-mag (promagnon) is more of a bulker. they are similar, but not the same.

if you run h-drol then you dont need ATD on cycle because it does not aromatize. if you run m14add then yes, you will most likely want some type of estrogen control.

might wanna do a bit more research bud. hope i helped some though.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
an aromatase inhibitor like atd or w/e will not help with m14add, it can aromatize via non enzymatic pathways. (meaning,it doesn't need the aromatase enzyme to convert into estrogen)

the two compounds are completely different, there is no comparrison, except that they are both anabolic/androgenic hormones, with activity of their own.

if it (m14) did convert into dbol, the amount would be insignificant.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
did a little more research, it converts to dbol at about 15%. most people run it between 120 - 200mg.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
I ran a great bridge of m1,4add into Pmag. One of the best cycles Ive ran, and Im thinking of running it again in the fall. Big gains, little sides, and the Pmag really helped hold onto what the m1 gave me. Two very different compounds though, and you do have to worry about estrogen rebound with m1, though not so much with Pmag.

Dazl1212

Awards
I ran a great bridge of m1,4add into Pmag. One of the best cycles Ive ran, and Im thinking of running it again in the fall. Big gains, little sides, and the Pmag really helped hold onto what the m1 gave me. Two very different compounds though, and you do have to worry about estrogen rebound with m1, though not so much with Pmag.
Any advice for the estro rebound?
Thanks for the advice to everyone who commented

matt352

Awards
  • Established
I've ran both and pmag is far superior for me. M14 was ok but nothing like pmag, and M14 had more estro sides.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats because pmag is 4-chloro-methyl-4androstenediol, similar to the un banned compound, 4-chloro-methyl testosterone aka methyl clostebol.

and m14add is methyl boldiol, similar to methyl boldenone aka dianabol.

hdrol is more closely related, because it is 4-chloro-methyl boldiol, and is similar to 4-chloro methyl boldenone aka oral turinabol.

all of these diol's get their gains/sides from the compounds they are, and should not be thought of in any way as the more potent, stronger 3-ketone compounds the are associated with.

people chasing dianabol gains need to buy dianabol, not do something stupid like use 100+mg of m14add. same thing for pmag, and hd.

if you are looking for dbol, methyl clostebol, or turinabol gains, get some. 2 of the 3 compounds are very easy to get.

if someone is going to release a new hormone product, they should release methyl clostebol, as it isn't banned, and would be one of the most potent compounds available.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
No it doesn't, and people who run it that high are idiots.
M-1,4ADD
Innovator: unknown
Nomenclature: 17a-methyl-1,4-Androstadiene-3,17diol
Dosages: 30-90mg daily
Side effects: heptatoxicity, slight possibility to aggrevate gyno
Reputation: Great for a bulk. Somewhat wet gains, and decent strength gains. This is a prohormone of Dianabol. However, since dianabol and Boldenone are so very similar, it is believed that the actions of this prohormone are more similar to boldenone than to dianabol (methylboldenone).

maybe im just reading it wrong...

Dazl1212

Awards
Heard good things about both. Is it true you get a euphoric feeling from both compounds? I assume though that P-mag and M14ADD will both put a similar amout of muscle on if you take away the water gain from the M14ADD?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
M-1,4ADD
Innovator: unknown
Nomenclature: 17a-methyl-1,4-Androstadiene-3,17diol
Dosages: 30-90mg daily
Side effects: heptatoxicity, slight possibility to aggrevate gyno
Reputation: Great for a bulk. Somewhat wet gains, and decent strength gains. This is a prohormone of Dianabol. However, since dianabol and Boldenone are so very similar, it is believed that the actions of this prohormone are more similar to boldenone than to dianabol (methylboldenone).

maybe im just reading it wrong...
no, you are reading it right, but when someone (you) gets their information from someone else (who ever wrote that crap) who doesn't know what they are talking about, it doesn't become right, it is still incorrect, but now you just have two people who know nothing about steroids posting crap for other unknwoledgable suckers to read. :thumbsup:

if I could take down the sticky on here with those horribly profiles, i would, they are so mis informative.

fckn'g saying boldenone and dianabol are very similar should be all you need to know this is bogus.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
well damn, i stand corrected. why doesn't someone correct the seriously wrong info in the sticky? sorry jbry.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
everytime i go in to try to make error corrections to those profiles by quoting them, i say fck it, there is just too much bad info.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
that's kinda scary, cause that's where i have done most of my research is reading the stickies.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you want to read good written profiles, google "henryv steroid pro hormone profiles" the information he writes will most likely be the most accurate you find. he's taught me alot. he's a good chap.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
that's kinda scary, cause that's where i have done most of my research is reading the stickies.
With all the stuff thats been in the news about roids in the past ten years, academic journals are chock full of info and studies on these compounds. EBSChost, JSTOR, etc.. all have the most credible, in depth info from credible sources you can find on this stuff. Second best sources are long term users with no agendas who think open-mindedly and actually take the time to look into what they are putting in their bodies!

Like Jbry said, half the PH/Anabolic stuff on this forum and others is just bad info that is "spewed" - one guy reads it, thinks that because the guy has some high rep number he must be right, and repeats it to other, new minds. One of my favs - when a new guy asks for advice, and some idiot immediately writes - "What is your age, stats, diet?" Stop spewing useless crap you read on another post! Or how folks say you MUST run a SERM for H-drol? WTF? Nolva will f&8c you up far worse than H-drol!!

In the end, theres just tons of bad info being recycled, or respewed. Just because its a sticky, or some guy has 30k rep power, dosent make it right. You need credible sources to make credible decisions, and you have to evaluate each source's credibility in order to determine validity.

Meathead1991

Awards
Id recommend p-mag because i ran it 3 different times and i never had any problems with it. No side no nothing. Everyones different though boss.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I must of missed it, because I have zero idea when pmag went from being like it's cousin hd, a primarily recomp/cutting compound into being classified as a bulker?

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
If you want to read good written profiles, google "henryv steroid pro hormone profiles" the information he writes will most likely be the most accurate you find. he's taught me alot. he's a good chap.
Just looked it up! Thank you very much sir for the info!

matt352

Awards
  • Established
I must of missed it, because I have zero idea when pmag went from being like it's cousin hd, a primarily recomp/cutting compound into being classified as a bulker?
Before I first ran pmag, I heard all the hype about similar to hdrol etc. I have ran both, and IMO they are not similar at all in terms of gains, sides, general feeling, etc. I have ran pmag a few times and prefer it to all, especially for bulking. It works great for recomp too. For me, I think pmag is a generally good product for any goals so long as diet and training are in check.

From my experience ... pmag > hdrol by a lot

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the science disagrees with you unfortunately, and it most likely is just in your head there is a difference.

looks like i need to work on getting some pmag and testing it out, all the other promagnon clones i've used havn't been too different than hd, which is what the make up of the compound implies.

maybe slightly more androgenicity.

hopefully in 4 months i'll be able to still find it.

i have zero idea why companies released the diol compound instead of the 3-ketone (think full blown steroid) methyl clostebol, this would be much more effective, and isn't on the banned substance list.

matt352

Awards
  • Established
the science disagrees with you unfortunately, and it most likely is just in your head there is a difference.

looks like i need to work on getting some pmag and testing it out, all the other promagnon clones i've used havn't been too different than hd, which is what the make up of the compound implies.

maybe slightly more androgenicity.

hopefully in 4 months i'll be able to still find it.

i have zero idea why companies released the diol compound instead of the 3-ketone (think full blown steroid) methyl clostebol, this would be much more effective, and isn't on the banned substance list.
I don't think it was much in my head. Hdrol had horrible sides despite people saying its mild. I mean I had wayy more sides with hdrol than I did with sd. I think its just how individuals react. Not knocking hd but people tend to talk about things and think it applies to everyone.

You should definitely test out some pmag I don't think you will be disappointed. You can still get it at a few different places so hopefully you have luck finding some when your 4 months is up. Is that your off time?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im in pct right now, but if off time you mean broke for the next 4 months d/t not working and going to school, then yes.