trenazone vs sd?

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
what do ya'll think of the following...as in which would yield the most retainable size while shedding a bit of bf?

trenazone x/x/x/x/-/-
epi -/-/x/x/x/x

or

sd x/x/x/0/0/0
epi -/-/x/x/x/x
(with this, i think i'll keep the sd to 10mg and maybe go for 4 weeks instead of 3?)

anyway, supports and everything will be plentiful (hcg, cycle assist, cissus, omegas)
pct will be nolva, daa, lean xtreme, and probably sustain alpha.

opinions?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
both my fav so its hard for me to pick but tren since itll rip u up a lot more but is still said to be a wet compound. if u run the tren, get clomid and p5p or caber since it has progest side effects and possible milking. but if u run the sd/epi, that pct will be perfect with it

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Trenazone/epi. If you can afford it stretch it out to 6 weeks.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Im literally having this same debate in my head. Except x-tren instead of trenazone. Did ph tren twice (with epi) and absolutely loved it. But sd has such an appealing reputation. Subd for responses.

OafMister

Awards
Nolva is fine for pct bro, just ran epi n trenazone focking loved it gained almost 40 lbs barely any fat and all lifts are up so much its sick.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
^ nearly 40lbs and no fat? hmmm... how long was your cycle? thats an unheard of amount of weight to gain in such a short time.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
for the last ****ing time trenazone IS NOT TRENBOLONE ITS DIENOLONE WHICH IS WHY ITS WET

anyways i would opt for trenazone, sd is only used in short bursts due to its toxicity

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bull****, you cant gain 40lbs on IM anabolics in 6 months, so unless you have been on cycle for 18 months your lying

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
bull****, you cant gain 40lbs on IM anabolics in 6 months, so unless you have been on cycle for 18 months your lying
i agree with this. first its the guy that said 33lbs in one cycle and now 40lbs? with barely any fat?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!!?! idk

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sd/ epi is stupid
There is no point in stacking the two, only synergistic effect you are gonna get is more hepatotoxicity.

Dang kids and thier ideas.... Smh

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm running Trenazone and it's definitely not "wet" lmao.....

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that's because dienolone is like a weaker lil brother to trenbolone.

on the run

Awards
Sd/ epi is stupid
There is no point in stacking the two, only synergistic effect you are gonna get is more hepatotoxicity.

Dang kids and thier ideas.... Smh
if you actually looked at his post it's not a stack it's a bridge.. the point being to stretch out the cycle longer with something milder to hold on to the gains from SD

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it's still a dumb idea. your still only running each compound for 3-4 weeks.

just run epistane for 6 weeks, with the first 4 weeks stacked with the dienolone compound.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmmm dienolone is a little brother to trenbolone- this i did not know, i had friends blow up like stay puff from Ghostbusters on the old pro dienolone, they where bloated bad- but very well could have been to many carbs interesting im gunna order like 4 bottles now run at 1.5-2mls

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmmm dienolone is a little brother to trenbolone- this i did not know, i had friends blow up like stay puff from Ghostbusters on the old pro dienolone, they where bloated bad- but very well could have been to many carbs interesting im gunna order like 4 bottles now run at 1.5-2mls
2-3mls the whole cycle bro....

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
thanks for all the replies guys. i guess tren/epi it will be. and as far as the nolva, i just happened to have some from previous cycles so it's not that i preferred it or anything...just convenience. I can get ahold of clomid pretty easily...i haven't been able to find torem though so i may give clomid a shot...i've never used it before.

also...whats the concensus on prolactin control? is prami superior to caber? or is something like p5p and 1carboxy sufficient?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
uhmmm i think since your on such a short run your prolactin should be okay with p5p, i only use caber when on deca/NPP

(trenbolone didnt give me gyno issues)

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
thanks man. i'll probably add in the 1carboxy too just to be safe.

OafMister

Awards
Why would I have any reason to lie on a forum? Dont get so damn hostile, I just threw in my 2 cents because the guy was asking about tren and epi and I had just done that so I thought why not. I could care less if you believe me or not haha. I didnt say 0 fat gain btw i said barely and by that i mean minimal still some though but didnt eat super clean and low carb..any who good luck dude link me to your log when u do it n ill follow :)