DUTASTERIDE anyone?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
anyone have any success with it and what side effects? i took fina last summer for 3-4 months and noticed my hair thicken a bit more but my di** was dead for 2 of those months and another 3 months after i stopped it. since that, i dont wanna use it anymore. i pyramid'd it from .5mg to 2g max. my hair just started shedding again and its pissin me off. im still decidin if i should just go rogain

Ession

Awards
Try rogaine and nizoral shampoo. If you want to use dutas go ahead but maybe try a smaller dosage like .25 or something, maybe .1? (CHECK OUT THE ARTICLE ON TNATION ABOUT HAIRLOSS - "HAIR TODAY, GONE TOMORROW")

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude, check out N2Shampoo. I haven't started it yet, since I'm doing a 100% stimulant break for another couple months, but a bunch of guys have been using it since it came out (about 4-6 weeks of use) and said it's already stopped shedding and has helped their hair look fuller, too. I've got my bottle sitting in the bathroom closet, waiting to be used as soon as my stupid stim sensitivity returns.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And for the past several months, I've been using Nizoral, too (it's helped a bit, but not a whole lot).

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I do super low doses of fina and as soon as the sex drive goes I stop takin it. Just tryin to decrease DHT not eliminate it. duta seems to have a lot longer half life.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
ya, freakin 5 weeks lol. honestly, would u guys just give up and shave it? with topicals, u have to keep using em and may take awhile to work or not even work and these orals have a possibility of shutting down ur sex drive, permanently. ima do some more research on duta and fina at low dose, the need2 shampoo is kinda pricey but u do need to pay to play

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ya, freakin 5 weeks lol. honestly, would u guys just give up and shave it? with topicals, u have to keep using em and may take awhile to work or not even work and these orals have a possibility of shutting down ur sex drive, permanently. ima do some more research on duta and fina at low dose, the need2 shampoo is kinda pricey but u do need to pay to play
Whenever mine starts to go for good, I'll bic it. I don't l'ook bad with a shaved head at all (as long as I keep a goatee; can't bring myself to go bald without the beard), but I don't want that as my only option at 25 lol. I was looking into fina a while back and the negative possibilities were just too much. The shampoo is definitely not cheap, per se, but it's worth it to me. I dropped $15 on Nizoral. The Need2Shampoo is $25 and factor in the 15% off and it's $21.25 and will last you a good several months.