Let me break this down....about PH

mchief101

Awards
So basically im making a general outline i have learnt so far. AND NO I AM NOT TAKING A PH YET....waiting a couple years (im 20 goin to 21)
Ok so it goes like this like

ON CYCLE : 1) epistane ( for example)

PCT: 1) SERM(nolva or clomid),AI or test booster , cortisol control

i am still unsure what you really need for on cycle so any help would be appreciated

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
$20 says he's not waiting 2 years :lol:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cycle:

Pro-Hormone
Support Supplements (blood pressure, liver protection, etc. -- e.g. N2Guard, Cycle Assist, Cycle Support)
Multi-Vitamin
Creatine
Fish or Krill Oil
AI (if necessary; compound dependent)

PCT:

SERM (nolva, clomid or torem)
Natural Testosterone Booster (e.g. DAA, HCGenerate, Phytoserms-347)
Multi-Vitamin
Creatine
Support Supplements
Fish or Krill Oil

optional in PCT / compound dependent:

Cortisol Control (e.g. Lean Xtreme or Suppress-C)
AI (e.g. Fomastanzol or Erase)

That's just quick and off the top of my head, so hopefully I'm not missing anything. That should prove as a decent reference, though.

mchief101

Awards
thx alot bro....goood advice right there
and ur right i may not wait a couple years haha

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
thx alot bro....goood advice right there
and ur right i may not wait a couple years haha
Well, I'm sure you've read and disconsidered everything people have said... At 20 you shouldn't be taking any sort of hormones, that will most likely hinder your body's future hormone production, not to mention you are already full of hormones.

But the body is yours, make your mistakes and regret about them in about 20 years.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
So basically im making a general outline i have learnt so far. AND NO I AM NOT TAKING A PH YET....waiting a couple years (im 20 goin to 21)
Ok so it goes like this like

ON CYCLE : 1) epistane ( for example)

PCT: 1) SERM(nolva or clomid),AI or test booster , cortisol control
I am glad you are doing this wisely man you will not regret it. I have personally never taken anything on cycle for overall health purposes like cycle support or anything but alot of bright people here recommend it so grab something and yyour supposed to run it 2 weeks before and all they way through the cycle. If i was you i would run epistane for 4 weeks at 30/30/40/40 and at the same time run a test cyp/enathate base for 12 weeks. Orals are good but the gains are so hard to hold onto as oppossed to injectables. And with test you wont lose your sex drive but you wil increase it. whatever you use always have nolva/clomid on hand and if it aromatizes always have arimidex or letro on hand. Good luck buddy.