Question - water base injectables

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
Can someone point me to a link on this...how to make ..etc...

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
Anybody? Please?
Is it as simple as taking bacteriostatic water and mixing in a base with it?

spooler

Awards
I have read how to do it - - - just mixing base with water ain't gonna do it. The process looked like a huge pain in the ass.

What are you making?

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
well

Just wanted a fast acting substance to front load
with....before the cyp based stuffed kicked in.

I am very curious, how it's done.

growmore

Board Supporter
Awards
Don't think it would be just as simple as brewing it up. I imagine the test (or whatever base desired) would have to be micronized. You could get 50mg/ml solution in oil pretty easy though I believe.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Growmore is correct, it must be micronized USP pref. Also, you can't preserve w/ BA (it forms a goo in solution) but chlorbutanol, anhydrous @ 0.1% works mightly fine, add lidocaine HCl @ 0.5% and the test is pain free even the next day. Even so, no promises w/ unsterile crystals, and recrystallization under aseptic conditions sux. If you had a gamma radiation source, or worked at a hospital, none of this would even be a problem. :)

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If you had a gamma radiation source, or worked at a hospital, none of this would even be a problem. :)
The thought of abusing these two parts of our med center, hospital, and cancer research facilities had NEVER crossed my mind, you just made my week :)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
The thought of abusing these two parts of our med center, hospital, and cancer research facilities had NEVER crossed my mind, you just made my week :)
Why should the terrorists have all the fun! Radiation is your friend, I know you'd NEVER think of this, shame on me!
:eek: