Bodyfat and gyno

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Simple question today, potentially with a complex answer. I was curious as to how low one's bodyfat needs to be in order to accurately determine whether you have gyno or just chest fat. I know there's more to it than just that, but given the "pseudo-gynecomastia" some men experience when their bodyfat is higher, I was curious what people thought.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
your bodyfat doesnt really matter when we are talking about gyno. if there are lumps, thats gyno

if it looks like lumps but there isnt any, its chest fat

when im above 15% i look like i have a tit..... when im under 10% i can still feel a lump, small, very small.. but its not visible to the eye.

when my bf is high, it makes the small lump look bigger... so i would say i have a mild case of pseudo gyno and a very mild case of ACTUAL gyno

....... FOCKING SUPERDROL:squintfinger:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
when you can see your muscle striations, have clearly defined muscle definition, six pack, obliques, but you can still see what looks like to be a mini boob, you have a problem.

I dont know what bf I am at, those dang bio electrical impedance devices are crap, so i dont check, but when I find out, i'll come back and update this thread with more thoughts, and opinions. :thumbsup:

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. I figured I'd ask because I've always stored fat on my chest and lower stomach. The gut is shrinking, and the chest has as well, but I'm not low enough to tell yet. No sensitivity though. I just don't want to go to a doctor for it at this point until I know I have it and have attempted some pharmaceutical intervention. I have heard, however, that some doctors have a way of removing it that's covered by insurance by calling it a biopsy.

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Do you have actual lumps? Or does it just look like you have man boobs, lol

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
I'm unsure. I'm about 60% confident I've found very small lumps but not certain.
lol go on a cut, get down to a LOW bf... il bet it isnt as bad as u think