Max Lmg anabolic-androgenic ratio!

dannyn2007

Awards
ive been reading for months after months and cant find any information on how anabolic and androgenic is Max Lmg! Or does anyone know what it compares to? but really curious how anabolic it is on paper! i know its a wet bulker, a progestin, and not methylated. Just so damn curious for some reason lol. thanks

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
ive been reading for months after months and cant find any information on how anabolic and androgenic is Max Lmg! Or does anyone know what it compares to? but really curious how anabolic it is on paper! i know its a wet bulker, a progestin, and not methylated. Just so damn curious for some reason lol. thanks
The active compound it eventually converts to has a ratio of 54:27 as compared to test prop. This is by injection of course.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
ive been reading for months after months and cant find any information i know its a wet bulker, a progestin, and not methylated.
2/3 of what you know is wrong, and the other is kind of true.

I suggest you spend a few more months my man.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The active compound it eventually converts to has a ratio of 54:27 as compared to test prop. This is by injection of course.
basically what he is saying is these numbers dont mean sht. the ph of the blood is 0. no high acidity in the blood or liver, so most likely no conversion into 13b-ethyl-nor-androstenedione, and most likely no conversion from that into 13b-ethyl-nor-testosterone.

gotta love it.

dannyn2007

Awards
2/3 of what you know is wrong, and the other is kind of true.

I suggest you spend a few more months my man.
The active compound in Max LMG is 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one. I find it unlikely that there are very many aware of this structure, but it is certainly worth discussing. It is legal because it is a progestin, and before anyone thinks "birth-control", remember that trenbolone, nandrolone, methyltrienolone and Methyl-Dien are all progestins. I doubt anyone will dispute the effects of these compounds upon favorable body composition. But they do all have one bad effect to put an end to... (I should add as a relevant comparison that Clomid and Nolvadex are estrogens...and how many males have rid themselves of feminizing effects plus increased natural testosterone production with them?)

As a progestin, Max LMG is structurally related to the so-called abortion pill RU-486 and as such acts as an "anti-progesterone". Yes, this means decreased estrogen-like effects and an increase in libido. This is likely why so many testers have referred to Max LMG as the anti-Deca-****/Tren-**** product. Research suggests that Max LMG has a half-life of about 6 hours, though it appears that it is closer to 10 hours based upon plasma levels maintained in our test subjects. It is not a 17-alkylated analog thus having very low potential for liver toxicity. However, it should be noted that oral bioavailability is significant as a administration protocol of 25mg 3 times daily

copied and pasted. idk how legit this info is. from the logs ive been reading, its wet. so whats the 2/3 im wrong about? just trying to learn more about this compound :)
thanks for writing back tho.

dannyn2007

Awards
also found this too.....its 13 ethyl so its not methylated. everywhere says its a progestin. and users report it as being wet.

Max LMG
Innovator: ALRI
Nomenclature: 13-ethyl-3methoxygona-2, 5(10)-dien-17-one
Pill size: 25mg
Dosages: 25-135mg daily
Side effects: Can easily aggrevate gynecomastia. May be a libido killer. This is another progestin.
Reputation: A bulking compound through and through. Users can expect great recovery, and soaking WET gains.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
ethylation is another form of alkalaytion, wich like methylation, is used to make steroids more orally available.

another ethylated steroid is norbolethone, wich is very similar to the steroid the ethylated pro hormone max lmg converts into, and both are nor androgens.

all androgens have the ability to bind to the progestin receptor d/t their structual similarities, and visa versa.

this is why I recomend people read anabolics by william llewellyen, to give the a fundamental understanding of anabolic/androgenic hormones, which can then help them to differentiate all the bull sh!t they read by idiots online.

by the way, im no expert, and continue to learn, just like everyone else.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The active compound in Max LMG is 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one. I find it unlikely that there are very many aware of this structure, but it is certainly worth discussing. It is legal because it is a progestin, and before anyone thinks "birth-control", remember that trenbolone, nandrolone, methyltrienolone and Methyl-Dien are all progestins. I doubt anyone will dispute the effects of these compounds upon favorable body composition. But they do all have one bad effect to put an end to... (I should add as a relevant comparison that Clomid and Nolvadex are estrogens...and how many males have rid themselves of feminizing effects plus increased natural testosterone production with them?)

As a progestin, Max LMG is structurally related to the so-called abortion pill RU-486 and as such acts as an "anti-progesterone". Yes, this means decreased estrogen-like effects and an increase in libido. This is likely why so many testers have referred to Max LMG as the anti-Deca-****/Tren-**** product. Research suggests that Max LMG has a half-life of about 6 hours, though it appears that it is closer to 10 hours based upon plasma levels maintained in our test subjects. It is not a 17-alkylated analog thus having very low potential for liver toxicity. However, it should be noted that oral bioavailability is significant as a administration protocol of 25mg 3 times daily

copied and pasted. idk how legit this info is. from the logs ive been reading, its wet. so whats the 2/3 im wrong about? just trying to learn more about this compound :)
thanks for writing back tho.
written by someone who knows nothing about steroids.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
also found this too.....its 13 ethyl so its not methylated. everywhere says its a progestin. and users report it as being wet.

Max LMG
Innovator: ALRI
Nomenclature: 13-ethyl-3methoxygona-2, 5(10)-dien-17-one
Pill size: 25mg
Dosages: 25-135mg daily
Side effects: Can easily aggrevate gynecomastia. May be a libido killer. This is another progestin.
Reputation: A bulking compound through and through. Users can expect great recovery, and soaking WET gains.
same as above comment.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
for general knowledge about the compound, primordial performance has some good beginner profiles.

but not all of the information is accurate.

methoxygonadiene is a pro hormone to an androgen when taken orally.

I have some good information posted on ntbm from the "anabolics book" that can get you started. if you really want to learn, read those, and you'll learn more than alot of people on here know.

there are 3 threads there, read in the order they are posted.

dannyn2007

Awards
thanks for the help. ill check it out. like you said, half the stuff on google is usually written by someone who doesnt know much. there is so many conflicting info here and there.