Do you have to run Test with your Steroid(Winstrol,Dianabol)?

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
I will be running a steroid cycle(not PH),either Dianabol or winstrol,i was wondering if you HAVE to run test with it?Also what would the shutdown be compared to a PH like Epistane?

Thanks. -Meat

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Ive been googling it and cant find anything,so help would be appreciated.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
epistane ins't a pro hormone. 95% of the compounds i've seen you ask/post about are steroids.

and yes, test is best. needed? no, benificial, yes, duh.

I have zero idea how you could not find people saying the common phrase, "test is best".

dianabol is also a pro hormone. it converts into estrogen & can convert into 5a reduced methyl boldenone aka m1t.

testosterone, yea, this is a pro hormone too.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
How would the shutdown be compared to a mild PH.And yes,ive heard more than a couple juiceheads say that phrase,but my question was do you HAVE to have it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
How would the shutdown be compared to a mild PH.And yes,ive heard more than a couple juiceheads say that phrase,but my question was do you HAVE to have it.
depends on your dosing, and length of time running. and I aswered you question on if you have to have it in my previous post.

pro hormones are just as potent and have the exact same side effects as steroids that dont need to convert, and can actively bind to the androgen receptor. steroids side effects, both positive and negative are dose/length dependant, and so, pro hormones will be dose and length dependant, because, they convert into those steroids. it's not a hard thing to understand, though most somehow dont. :\