Megabol ultrabol

Laupy81

Awards
I was looking to get some more gear and I ran across some stuff called megabol and ultrabol it's a combo with all kinds of different cycles in a 10ml bottle it looks too good to be true. I was just wondering if anyone out there has tried this stuff

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
all different kinds of cycles in a 10ml bottle eh? better be careful with those cycles, they can be dangerous.

Laupy81

Awards
all different kinds of cycles in a 10ml bottle eh? better be careful with those cycles, they can be dangerous.
The gear is made by optimum pharma they have a website if you wanna see what I'm talking about

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Then why are you in this forum and reply to my question? Your wasting my time and yours or do you not have a life and that bored
you nailed it on the head. you already know so much about me, it's scary.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
I was looking to get some more gear and I ran across some stuff called megabol and ultrabol it's a combo with all kinds of different cycles in a 10ml bottle it looks too good to be true. I was just wondering if anyone out there has tried this stuff

different cycles in a 10ml bottle huh? sounds legit

kvothe

Awards
they are just blends, dont know about the company I think they are new ugl. I know of one board that this company is pretty big on, but dont know much else about them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Azov Cycle Logs 0
Supplements 7
lifter2005 Anabolics 5
Anabolics 8
Cycle Logs 2