Does time off apply to a cut w/ forma-stanzol?

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
I'm finishing up a 4wk PCT this weekend, and I want to jump into a cut. I did a 4wk cycle of MDrol and my PCT was nolva 20/20/10/10 w/ TRS. I'm currently at 174lbs, and about 14%. According to a handheld bf% meter, I dropped some bf% on my cycle, and gained a decent amount of weight as well. Was up to about 179 near the end of the cycle, but I've been at 174 for a good 2 weeks now, but I appear to be leaning out a bit in the mirror. bf% dropping a bit, lbm going up, weight staying the same? I hope so! Also, feels like my libido is coming back too.

So, I'm wondering if it's okay to jump right into an assisted cut? I'm planning to use Forma-Stanzol along with a thermogenic and a caloric deficit combined with strength and HIIT. I want to retain as much muscle mass as possible, hence the mild anabolic, formestane. Any suggestions?

I also have some Suppress-C from the NP sale, just not too sure when to use it.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would wait a few weeks after PCT is complete before trying to cut. If you jump into a cut too soon after a cycle those gains you just made will be the first thing that goes instead of the fat.

Just keep at least at a maintenance or recompense level Cal's for a bit before going into a calorie defecit. Cardio is fine as long as your Cal's are high enough to compensate.

Formastanozol will be excellent to help you dry out and get that hard ripped look while cutting also.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Isn't PCT supposed to be the time your body gets used to the new muscle?

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I agree with Rick, you want to wait 4 weeks after PCT minimum IMO before thinking about cutting. I have cut after PCT before, and it sucks, it's like you never even did a cycle. Total waste of time and damage to your body. PCT is NOT enough time, and it's just letting your test levels return to normal to keep muscle on, then you've actually got to keep it on with calories!

Wait the 4 weeks (more is better) after PCT and keep your calories at your NEW maintenance (you're bigger, you've got to eat more or you'll end up at your OLD weight LBM wise). Keep protein and fat high to keep protein synthesis up and fat for your hormones.

If you want to shave off some bodyfat, look at using some nutrient repartitioners like Need2Slin that will help shuttle nutrients to muscle instead of fat. Doing this will also help solidify gains.

Don't make the mistake of sacrificing your effort over the last 4 weeks by rushing into a cut, you'll end up right where you were before you even started.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Okay, I guess I'll wait a few weeks. I figured that the mild anabolic properties of the forma would prevent muscle loss, and wanted to do some cutting. I have noticed that I'm getting a bit leaner while maintaining my body weight, so that's a good thing. I haven't done much research into a repartition supp, but indigo really piques my interest. I have a feeling that it'll be pricey once released though. N2S is rather pricey too...

I'm currently staying caloric neutral, and taking lots of fish oil as well as CLA. Also I'm finishing up my bottle of sustain-alpha which for some reason is lasting me more than 4 wks at 5pumps per application. :)