Nandrolone-OH

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.09%

Nandrolone-OH

Has anyone received an email from hmgear about Nandrolone-OH? (4-hydroxynandrolone)

Supposedly this product is as effective as Deca without Deca side effects.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

I guess the main reason this piques my interest is that Author Rea raved about hmgear in the book "Building The Perfect Beast" and also indicated he had something to do with the design of their products.

2. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.99%

If the e-mail is talking about a methylated version, do a search for M4OHN. There's a ton of info & feedback about this compound on this board. The reviews are somewhat mixed, so read up & see if it sounds right for you.

dd
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.09%

Quote Originally Posted by diamonddave
    If the e-mail is talking about a methylated version, do a search for M4OHN. There's a ton of info & feedback about this compound on this board. The reviews are somewhat mixed, so read up & see if it sounds right for you.

dd
    No, this is one of those "orals" with the rubber top. I'm pretty sure it is not methylated.

I've read up on and used MOHN...but I thought the methyl attachments completely changed the effects of the compound (in most cases.)

I looked on VPX's website (only because I know they sell "orals" like this) and it appears they have the same exact compound (only it looks to be a bit more expensive.)

So I guess what I want to ask as a follow up is whether any of you guys have bought and used an HMgear or VPX "sterile oral" prohormone...seems like most of you make your own from powder or get it from sledge. Would you guys trust these companies...assuming you were going to administer it in a way other than what the bottle suggests?
    •   

4. supreme being
    Stats
    5'8"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.88%

i received the e-mail, its sent to those people on a mailer. its hydroxy nadrolone[4,17 beta-dihydroxyestr 4-en-3-one decanoate]non methyl.
  5. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.99%

It's probably a different beast then. I wonder how orally available it is without the methyl attachment? Oh well, sorry I can't help out.

dd
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.33%

Quote Originally Posted by diamonddave
    It's probably a different beast then. I wonder how orally available it is without the methyl attachment? Oh well, sorry I can't help out.

dd
    I doubt its really for oral use.
  7. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.99%

OK, I see. I went to their website and read some of the FAQs. In one place they state that people may get better results by injecting their products, but they can't condone doing that. So, you're supposed to follow the directions on the bottle which is oral dosing. Interesting.... That's why cpa5oh had oral in parenthesis back there. I'm part Polish, so sometimes it takes me awhile to catch on.

dd
  8. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.53%

All of these peoples products are incredibly overpriced. Some of them are interesting, like the 4OHT-decanoate, but at $69/2g, your money is spent way better elsewhere. Stick with DesignerSupps and CustomNutritionWarehouse (both board sponsors), and bulk nutrition, which carries some PH powders the above guys don't. You'll pay hugely less money for greater effects. Want a good stack, read my thread: http://forum.avantlabs.com/?act=ST&f=1&t=11899&hl=&
  9. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.37%

It's not for oral use, it's for testing on your research animal via injection...and it's 4OHN, which is/was available as a powder at one time, and is available as "Oxabol" and "TM-100"

Regarding quality, I have read nothing but bad reports about the VPX injectables--solution crashing, painful injections...HM Gear is a better bet.

And BTW, anyone who has injected PH at the proper dose would probably agree that it is by far the superior method of delivery...not that it's cheap...but also, your math is off, b/c you don't take it every day and you don't need multiple grams to have an effect when over 90% is getting absorbed. The Undeconate ester means you only inject a few times a week.

--Oh--And I read your thread at Avant, so you obviously know what I speak of!! And I agree, SUPPORT DS and BOARD SPONSORS...Unfortunately only two companies make a nandrolone injectable, however.
  10. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.53%

My math isn't off. It's 10 servings of 200mg. 2g. For $69. That's for the 4OHT-deca, but that's the only one on their site. Also keep in mind that they are not subtracting the weight of the decanoate ester, which is 30-40% of the weight! In short, these guys may have products no-one else has, right now, but you'd be mad to pay what they're asking.
  11. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.6%

Quote Originally Posted by Brodus
    Regarding quality, I have read nothing but bad reports about the VPX injectables--solution crashing, painful injections...HM Gear is a better bet.
    The VPX products are really good. The problems are with their OH products - 4OHT and 4OHN. The 4OHT is crashed in every vial I've seen, but still works if you're patient enough to heat it and draw slowly. No pain either, oddly enough.
    The VPX 4OHN HURTS. I was torn up from it, and so was a friend on here. Don't inject it. I dumped mine down the sink.

The VPX 1-Test and 4-Test Cyps are painless for the most part. The 1-Test Cyp is dosed too low at 50mg/ml, but the 4AD is 200mg/ml, so it's great. I've used quite a bit of it.
    Oh yeah, and the Gangsta prop Sterile version is mostly painless too.

BTW... I'll never say 100% painless because nothing is.
  12. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.37%

So what you're saying is only the VPX 4AD is a good product...I wouldn't consider those other products "really good" if they crash in solution or need to be dumped down the drain.
  13. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.6%

LOL. Good point brother.

My point was that the Gangsta (m5aa prop), 1-Test, and 4-Test are great as far as pain and stability in solution. VERY minimal pain.

The 4OHT is still good, but made at way too high a concentration.
    Yes, the 4OHN sucks my gear-shrunken balls.
  14. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.02%

If ur going to inject anyhthing into ur body...just go with the real gear.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.33%

ok guys ive used Hm gear testosterone-OH, I site injected the product into triceps, delts & biceps, this product was painful all except one of the delt shots which hurt actually alot less than the others strangely??? I had one really bad shot which was 3ml in the lateral head of my tricep it was very inflamed had massive sack of fluid sagging from my elbow and i couldnt sleep because of pain, but i believe i used way to many ml's, please just use 1ml per site because it hurts and damages! Now the GOOD POINTS, i have never witnessed such localised muscle tissue growth from and ester based steroid that was site injected, also I gained good lean BW and also had a post cycle increase of my own test & libido even tho NO post cycle therapy was used!
    any questions please ask im sure ive forgot sumfin.......

P.S cheapest place for Nandrolone-OH is bodybuilding.com
  16. Super Lab Rat
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

the OH group make solubility very poor, that is why all the VPX stuff crashes. OHN or OHT base would require frequent injections, at least once per day, you want something with an ester, and a deconate would help with its soluibility. Although I have an idea for a diprop ester which should work well with a short half life. now i just have to find someone to make it.
  17. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Why waste money on VPX crap anyway?.
  18. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.6%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Why waste money on VPX crap anyway?.
    I see you've tried a lot of the products.
    Which ones did you try, and which ones did you dislike?
  19. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.6%

Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    the OH group make solubility very poor, that is why all the VPX stuff crashes. OHN or OHT base would require frequent injections, at least once per day, you want something with an ester, and a deconate would help with its soluibility. Although I have an idea for a diprop ester which should work well with a short half life. now i just have to find someone to make it.
    I'd love to get some short-estered STERILE 4OHT bro.
    I react well to 4OHT. Keeps me dry as hell.
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I have tried a few before I knew I could find the exact same thing for less than half the price of VPX!. I have tried there M1T before I knew I could get it anywhere elese, but that went badly anyway. They charge outrageous prices!. I got a sample of redline which I didn't really care for, I also tried there underdosed PCT product aromadex, got jipped on that also. I did like there clenbutrex when it was available. Thats about it. They would be an o.k. company if they stoped hyping there products so much, lowered prices, stopped marketing to childern with their outrageous names(Gangsta Test!?!?)(Monster Test?). I just don't like them. There reps aren't too bright either!.They are the most expenisve supplement company. You just don't get what you pay for. So I have tried a few of there products, and I feel I didn't get what I paid for!. Luckily I have found other brands that are so much less expensive and do the same exact thing at LESS THAN HALF THE COST OF VPX!!!!!!. I GUARANTEE YOU MORE THAN HALF THE PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD WILL AGREE WITH ME!!!. SO GO ON AND KEEP WASTING YOUR MONEY, OR LOOK FOR OTHER BRANDS AND POCKET THE REST OF YOUR MONEY FOR MORE IMPORTANT THINGS LIKE RENT AND FOOD!!!!
  21. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.6%

Wow. You have a lot of valid points, but I don't think that legal and effective advertising coupled with prices that PEOPLE PAY is a valid argument to say their products are ****.
    The RedLine is effective, but as with most FULLY LEGIT supplement companies, it helps to take more than recommended .

Aromadex shouldn't be used for PCT anyway. That's what Nolvadex is for. People are ignorant for doing that. It's really for aromatase inhibition during a PH cycle, but if they marketed to that then they'd be giving the anti-supplement movement a bit of momentum, saying that the sides are so bad they have to market stuff to avoid the sides.
  22. Super Lab Rat
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.71%

Me too N4cer, i really liked 4 oht prop (had a small sample and was a pain in the ass to get into solution) but a diprop ester might work...
  23. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.6%

I'm sure if you could get it out there, it'd sell like hotcakes.
    I know I'd pimp that **** everywhere for ya. LOL!
    Dude, you have my mouth watering.
    Get it out together on this. Mmm... mmm... good.

BTW... I think I have a vial of the HMGear 4OHT on the way to me. I'll give it a review using it as an AI in my cycle.
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.45%

ah **** you guys have stumbled upon my secret weapons, hmgear is good **** bro's, sorry i support the board sponsors in anyway i can but these are damn good products from hmgear, L. Rea is no fool you guys, i have all his books and his protacols are second to none, L. Rea has helped me pack on some serious muscle this past season and its going to get really freaky this offseason.... ok enough of the b-boy secrets for now... but just to let you know hmgear's products makes for a good site injection protacol. hint.. hint...
  25. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.6%

Yeah, nothing better than hormones made with MCT oil.
  26. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.61%

I was thinking about purchasing his books, but have read some negetive posts about him, so I am still thinking about it.
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.19%

so hmgear is making it again? or is that an old thread. I wish Sledge had it.
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.09%

So lets assume that there is a guy that doesn't want to use orals exclusively anymore. Assume he's got no experience pinning anything (has only used legal products thus far and has always administered them as suggested by the manufacturer.) And assume he's done alot of reading/research on AAS and prohormones/prosteroids. Oh yeah, and he's no newbie in the gym.

Should/could that guy buy something from hmgear and inject it without having unusual pain (that might freak a first-timer out) or something that requires surgery to remove (an absess or worse?) Or, would it be better for this individual to use something made by a real pharmaceutical company (illegal AAS, such as testosterone cypionate?)

Obviously this guy wouldn't be doing site injections or anything like that. He'd be injecting into his glutes only (at first) with the help of his lovely, talented, and understanding girlfriend (so he wouldn't have to do it by himself the first couple of times...and yes, she already agreed to it.)
  29. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.6%

There's a reason they're made with BA, so I think you're fine. I've injected a lot of VPX 4-Test and never had problems with it.
  30. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.37%

N4CER, what was the MCT oil comment--I thought this was a bad thing to have in an injectable (or is that the point?) Who uses it?
  31. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.3%

Quote Originally Posted by Brodus
    N4CER, what was the MCT oil comment--I thought this was a bad thing to have in an injectable (or is that the point?) Who uses it?
    It is an extremely slow dissipating oil used to stretch the muscle fascia(sp)? synthol...
  32. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.37%

Ahh....didn't realize Synthol was primarily MCT.
  33. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.6%

Ahh. Yes. It's a wonderful secret, and without the silica, it doesn't make you look rediculous. It just allows some stretching of the fascia.
  34. Super Lab Rat
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.71%

Ill have 4 OHT cyp in very soon, I got this update from my chem house today:

#1. Superbol
    #2. Next trans project, Post Ban Era product (PBE)
    #3. 1,4-ADD acetate or cypionate
    #4. 4-Hydroxy testosterone cypionate

samples are finished. they are being sent for testing to verify in house purity tests.

Ill see what I can do about a diprop ester for OHN.
  35. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.3%

#1. Superbol

samples are finished. they are being sent for testing to verify in house purity tests.

Sounds great
    I'm hoping you'll do powders on these, I got some 4ad cyp. powder, and I'd be able to do some sick homebrewin' blends with these.
    Also looking forward to your "hardcore" compound.
    -chem.
    Last edited by chemikill; 07-31-2004 at 09:04 AM. Reason: horrible spelling
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.54%

#1. Superbol

Bump.

What happened with these mysterious samples?
    Any hope for the OHN diprop?
  37. darius

Dude Sledge tell us about SUPERBOL!
    lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nandrolone-OH?
    By stuart harlin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-22-2004, 11:49 AM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-04-2004, 05:28 PM
  3. Uh Oh...Overtraining