Did my PH cycle permanetly shut down my test production?

MBracewell01

Awards
I just finished a 6 week cycle of phera-plex, stanozolol, and x-tren. I ran the tren as high as 120mg a day towards the end of the cycle. I finished the cycle one week ago and I feel like SH*T. For my pct I'm running Nolva at 20mg a day and clomid at 75/50/50/25 along with some natty test boosters. . Appetite is completely gone, always tired, no energy, headaches, no drive and my balls are very small. No morning wood.... I've done cycles before and still felt like a beast all the way throught PCT. Should I continue with my PCT or just go to a doctor? How long should it take my natural test levels to start coming back?

WerdUp

Awards
continue PCT. Maybe extend pct an additional week if you aren't feeling yourself

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're only one week into PCT... that's normal for some people. Give it time.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
3 orals for 6 weeks straight. that will make you feel run down.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
throw some daa in, and like stated above, ur only in week one

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah hang in there I felt that spent after my latest cycle and my boys were real small I dosed pretty high now that I look back at it. Every time I even sat down I was out cold. I started noticing improvements around week 3 pct (same exact pct) as far as my boys and energy went But honestly just stick with it, it will only get better. Just make sure your eating a good clean diet that will help your energy some. Also make sure you really take an extended time off after this and get your bloods done.

Last edited:

TorqueGTR04

Awards
For my pct I'm running Nolva at 20mg a day and clomid at 75/50/50/25 along with some natty test boosters. . Appetite is completely gone, always tired, no energy, headaches, no drive and my balls are very small. No morning wood.... I've done cycles before and still felt like a beast all the way throught PCT.
Are you using a new supplier for your SERMs? Or do you know that your source is legitimate? Chances are it's fine as other people have mentioned but if you recently changed sources that may be a cause for question

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just finished a 6 week cycle of phera-plex, stanozolol, and x-tren. I finished the cycle one week ago and I feel like SH*T. For my pct I'm running Nolva, clomid, & some natty test boosters.
sounds like a good cycle. i noticed you ran winni with that pro dienolone, good call. how were sides? any estrogen or prolactin sides noticed?

Should I continue with my PCT or just go to a doctor? How long should it take my natural test levels to start coming back?
no need to worry. sh!t takes time. you dont need to go to a doctor. complete your pct with the nolva/clomid/test booster then see how you feel, but im sure you'll be fine then. you ran a tough cycle, so give it time.

MBracewell01

Awards
Towards the end of my cycle I started getting prolactin gyno. When I squeezed my nipples I would get a clear oil discharge.... When I noticed it I immedietly started PCT and the discharge and puffiness was gone within 2 days.

eggs13

Awards
lol at the morning wood comment

the reason you get morning wood is to prevent yourself from pissing in your sleep, it typically doesnt have anything to do with sexual arousal

xGenericx

Awards
lol at the morning wood comment

the reason you get morning wood is to prevent yourself from pissing in your sleep, it typically doesnt have anything to do with sexual arousal
Not entirely true. Your body is releases hormones while your sleeping. HGH, Testosterone_ ETC. Yes, no morning wood for the most part means Low T. Not always though, in this case it most likely is.

MBracewell01

Awards
i had morning wood all the way through my cycle but I know for sure that it quit happening once I started PCT. Also as a follow up..... I was suspecting that maybe it was the Clomid that was making me so lethargic so today I only took Nolva and natty test boosters... I feel A LOT better... Maybe my body just has a bad reaction to Clomid
?... Should Nolva be ok to run solo for the rest of PCT?