Hdrol/11-oxo Stack, which dosing regimen is best?

jacked814

Awards
I am doing a low dosed H-drol 11-oxo stack for a recomp/cut. I want to lean out as much as possible, without sacrificing any muscle mass. I plan on running a 7 week cycle, the two variations I have planned are below. I will be ending my second week this Saturday. I originally planned to go with the number 1 regimen, but I think number 2 would help get the cycle started quicker, and the 1g in the last week should hold me through til PCT. I have 7 15mg pills of Dimethazine which I will add on in the last week to help give me a little boost in gains to minimize loss in PCT.

1)
11-oxo 500/750/750/500/500/500/500
H-Drol 0/ 0 / 0 / 50 / 50 / 50 / 50
Dimeth 15mg last week
2)
11-oxo 500/750/500/500/500/500/1000
H-Drol 0 / 0 / 50 / 50 / 50 / 50/ 0
Dimeth 15 mg last week

Again I know this is a low dosed cycle, I am just looking to maintain muscle under a large cal deficit.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
go with either one, but w/e you choose, run hd for the full cycle. buy another bottle if you have to. 50mg for 7 weeks will treat you real good with the 11-oxo.

kom01

kom01

Awards
Run hrdol for 6 weeks @ even 75mg and run 11-oxo @ 900mg

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Run hrdol for 6 weeks @ even 75mg and run 11-oxo @ 900mg
Yep. If you don't dose the 11 sterone at leas 825mg I'd drop it. Otherwise it's only really going to control cortisol. It's not potent at all, most people get bulk powder and run 1k a wk of it

jacked814

Awards
I am using the 11-oxo for heavy cort control. Going to be picking up another bottle of H-drol. Will run it 50/50/75/75/75 along with 500mg oxo for 7 weeks.

kom01

kom01

Awards
if your going to use the 11-oxo, I would run it atleast 600mg, so you can experience its fat burning properties.

jacked814

Awards
Picked up another bottle of H-drol. I am running 11-oxo for cort control only, which is supposed to be 300mg, I just boosted it to 500mg to make sure I get heavy cort control and maybe a touch of some other effects. You can check out the tuned sports summer slim stack, thats what I used for reference. I am going to be running 11-oxo for 8 weeks and H for 6 weeks, starting tomorrow (well now its today).

jacked814

Awards
if your going to use the 11-oxo, I would run it atleast 600mg, so you can experience its fat burning properties.
11-oxo controls cortisol pretty well at 300mg and higher doses, which would help immensely on a cut, and at high doses it converts to a isomer of test or DHT (don't remember), so it would have some anabolic properties at doses of 800-1000 and up. What fat burning properties does it have?

JSchaffrin

JSchaffrin

Awards
I'm thinking about doing a bridge about Mdrol or Hdrol for a 6 week cycle. Looking to gain weight and build mass I have stacked Tren and AH-89 before and taken D-bol before. Gained weight/mass but didn't maintain gains very well.

Week 1
Mdrol-10MG
CEL- Cycle Assist

Week 2

Mdrol-20MG
CEL- Cycle Assist

Week 3

Mdrol-20MG
CEL- Cycle Assist

Week 4
Hdrol-50MG
CEL- Cycle Assist

Week 5
Hdrol-50MG
CEL- Cycle Assist

Week 6
Hdrol-75MG
CEL- Cycle Assist

Post Cycle(4 weeks)
CEL-PCT Assist
Novadex 30/20/20/10

Let me know if this is a good stack or if there are any tweaks or suggestions you may have. i dont know if its necessary to take both Novadex and PCT assist, but I want to take novadex for sure and will also have that on hand during my cycle.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
stop posting your cycle in many other people's threads.... especially since in one if you had read the thread before posting in it... you would see that this is not a reccomended cycle... start your own thread after doing more research.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
ever thought about putting the 11 oxo into a topical? it will be more potent / cost effective as well. that's what im planning on doing. i got bulk 11 oxo (10 grams) and the primordial performance topical solution. should let me be dosing the 11 oxo at around 250mg a day. all for about 40 bucks

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
ever thought about putting the 11 oxo into a topical? it will be more potent / cost effective as well. that's what im planning on doing. i got bulk 11 oxo (10 grams) and the primordial performance topical solution. should let me be dosing the 11 oxo at around 250mg a day. all for about 40 bucks
In for more info, topical 11-oxo sounds interesting.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
yeah, the more i read about it the more i like topical 11 oxo. i was not looking forward to buying 35-40 grams worth of it to run orally for 6 weeks. so when i heard about and read about making it a topical, and the results that guys were having with it it was a no brainer. for roughly 1/4 of the cost you get the same benefits of 800 - 900 mg per day. i'll be mixing 10 grams into PP's topical solution and using it for 6 weeks which is roughly 230mg daily at ~30% absorbtion = 70mg. compare that to 800mg orally at ~10% on the absorbtion = 80mg. and 10% is being generous with the oral availability.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
yeah, the more i read about it the more i like topical 11 oxo. i was not looking forward to buying 35-40 grams worth of it to run orally for 6 weeks. so when i heard about and read about making it a topical, and the results that guys were having with it it was a no brainer. for roughly 1/4 of the cost you get the same benefits of 800 - 900 mg per day. i'll be mixing 10 grams into PP's topical solution and using it for 6 weeks which is roughly 230mg daily at ~30% absorbtion = 70mg. compare that to 800mg orally at ~10% on the absorbtion = 80mg. and 10% is being generous with the oral availability.
careful there, 10 Grams may be too much to dissolve into solution. IIRC it's recommended to do no more than 6 grams of a compound per bottle of the topical. Anyone able to weight in on this?

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
assuming you run it @ 300mg ED. You'd be looking @ 2 bottles each made with 6 grams of adrenosterone. So @ retail price $40 for the carrier + cost of compound what ever your source. Also anyone know where I can pick some up? Also does everyone just empty capsules or is there a legit bulk powder company?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
There is one site that you can either buy 10 grams bulk powder at $22 or 90x125mg caps for $40.

assuming you run it @ 300mg ED. You'd be looking @ 2 bottles each made with 6 grams of adrenosterone. So @ retail price $40 for the carrier + cost of compound what ever your source. Also anyone know where I can pick some up? Also does everyone just empty capsules or is there a legit bulk powder company?

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i read where a couple of guys were able to get all 10 grams into the PP transdermal carrier and it didnt precipitate out / not dissolve.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
good to know