Superdrol Shelf Life????

DesertEagle50

Awards
I am fairly certain that SD is next on the ban list. I have a source that has it for really cheap. How long would you say the shelf life is? Basically, is it worth putting a bunch of bottles in a box in my closet? I have heard some compounds remain stable 10+ years.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm. I would say if kept in a cool, dark area they should definitely be good 2-3 years after exp date.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
i read a post awhile back that supplements even last 5 years after the EXP date but idk

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I am fairly certain that SD is next on the ban list. I have a source that has it for really cheap. How long would you say the shelf life is? Basically, is it worth putting a bunch of bottles in a box in my closet? I have heard some compounds remain stable 10+ years.
Vacuum pack the bottles and throw them in the freezer, they will be good for quite a few years past expiration.

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
They will be good yrs after expiration date. Maybe after 5 yrs after exp. date it might be less effective but you should still see gains.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whenever I buy a house, I actually plan on getting a deep freezer, just to store supplements in. I just don't feel like getting one now and having the extra item to haul all over every time I move.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
The US military did a study on their stash of drugs (as you can imagine, its quite huge) to determine if they were wasting money by disposing of their stashes near the expiry date. They found that even in drugs stored in non-controlled warehouses in war zones like the middle east / other warm climates, that the vast majority of drugs maintained 90% of their potency 10 years past 'expiring'.

Keep em 'cool', keep em dry, and they basically cannot and will not degrade.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
"Drug expiration dates" were established and are (still) controlled by the FDA; A department of the US Government; headed by a political appointee; nominated by the controlling political party; who are campaign funded through political action commitees; who are representing special interest groups (which include Major drug manufacturers); who would like to see their product rotated on a regular basis, so that they can manufacture and sell more of their product at inflated prices.

Stick them in a dry, cool, environment, and enjoy through 2020.....................

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Whenever I buy a house, I actually plan on getting a deep freezer, just to store supplements in. I just don't feel like getting one now and having the extra item to haul all over every time I move.
I see that we have similar plans.

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards
I had the same question so I did a little research and found this.

How Long Due Prescription Drugs Last?

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/172547-how-long-i.html

More than likely in the absents of extreme heat(130+) or moisture intrusion, our supplements could last decades.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
The US military did a study on their stash of drugs (as you can imagine, its quite huge) to determine if they were wasting money by disposing of their stashes near the expiry date. They found that even in drugs stored in non-controlled warehouses in war zones like the middle east / other warm climates, that the vast majority of drugs maintained 90% of their potency 10 years past 'expiring'.

Keep em 'cool', keep em dry, and they basically cannot and will not degrade.

"Drug expiration dates" were established and are (still) controlled by the FDA; A department of the US Government; headed by a political appointee; nominated by the controlling political party; who are campaign funded through political action commitees; who are representing special interest groups (which include Major drug manufacturers); who would like to see their product rotated on a regular basis, so that they can manufacture and sell more of their product at inflated prices.

Stick them in a dry, cool, environment, and enjoy through 2020.....................
Both correct.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 21
Markum1 Anabolics 29
JohnnyBGood Anabolics 5
Anabolics 1