Where to get 1-test cyp

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I was just wondering if anyone knew any places where to get some 1test cypionate. I would prefer to get it from Designer supps, but he is all out and i dont know when he will have more back in. I checked at team life research, but at 50mg/ml I would have to inject 20 ml a week to get 1000mg, and there is no way i will do that. Are there any other places to get 1 test cyp premade without having to homebrew it?

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure you are going to be cooking your own since designer is out, he might make more.

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
I think eagleresearch has it but I would wait till Designer's site is back up, it's alot cheaper.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Could someone pm me eagle research's site? Tried eagleresearch.com and didnt get it. Thanks.

PiKappaWRX

Awards
what is the benefit of cyp as opposed to just 1t?

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Could someone pm me eagle research's site? Tried eagleresearch.com and didnt get it. Thanks.
nate..that stuff at eagle is SOOOO expensive. if that were the only option, i would just make it myself. its real easy. im considering making a few 1-test/4-AD/5aa cyp batches....

all the info is on this website!

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I should be making more, I have access to some powder I just need to get more vials in. so it shoudlnt be a problem, just give a me a week or so to get the site going again smoothly.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
I should be making more, I have access to some powder I just need to get more vials in. so it shoudlnt be a problem, just give a me a week or so to get the site going again smoothly.
Swwwweeeet

PiKappaWRX

Awards
once again, i was wondering as to the difference between cyp and regular PH's, is it just the enhanced delivery?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WELL SON-OF-A-BITCH!!! I just ordered some dermal 1T for my next cycle. :frustrate

Make a lot....purty please.

blankstare

Awards
as of 08-02-2004 sledge has some 1-test cyp pre-made for sale.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Got some earlier today at 7pm, right now at 11pm it looks like he is already sold out...damn glad i got a bottle!!!!!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got some earlier today at 7pm, right now at 11pm it looks like he is already sold out...damn glad i got a bottle!!!!!
WELL SON-OF-A-BITCH!!! :frustrate

blankstare

Awards
just buy the 1-test cyp powder and brew it yourself... easy 123.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, Poop! :(

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I think sledge said hes goin to try and get some more.