Questions about anavar

rgrassey

Awards
Hi guys,

I'm new here and I would just like to ask some questions regarding anavar. Now my buddy who's 18 just took 50mg of anavar for 7 weeks and got some pretty awesome results. I'm 18 as well which I know is to young for steroids but i'm just looking for information. I'm 5'10" and weigh aproximately 150 pounds, i've been working out steadily for about a year now. My friend has been telling me that he had no adverse effects from var and didn't even do a post cycle and is fine. Can this be true? All i'm asking for here is just to be educated on the compound such as side effects, if and what i would need for a pct, and dosage if I were to take it. Also what type if any gains I could get because from what I've read anavar doesnt promote weight gain but the friend I mentioned earlier gained 12 pounds.

Thanks a lot for any and all information given!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your friend is an idiot and doesn't know what the hell he's talking about when it comes to this. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that you're barely out of high school, but, regardless, you're far too young, inexperienced, and small to even be thinking about touching AAS.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Basically what rodja said, and since you have business touching the stuff. I feel there is nooo reason for you to be informed about it. All the info will be here when your good and ready in 5-10 years

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Brah, at your age and weight, eating mega calories will easily pack on 12lbs+ in 4 weeks without any problems. Just eat and get down to the basics: squat, deadlift, bench and you'll be G2G! If you're not squatting and deadlifting...START!

kom01

kom01

Awards
Just to clarify a few things. Anavar is a mild AAS and even though you may not feel shut down, it does shut you down. The only way your going to know is through blood work though. Also, your mate put that extra weight on because of two things.

1. He ate more calories on the cycle

2. He had the mentality that because he was "on", that he could train harder.

Anyway, save your money and use it to buy food. You probably see better results this way and sometimes following ignorant mates doesn't get you anywhere.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
i had a friend like that, we're not friends anymore

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Your friend is an idiot and doesn't know what the hell he's talking about when it comes to this. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that you're barely out of high school, but, regardless, you're far too young, inexperienced, and small to even be thinking about touching AAS.
Basically what rodja said, and since you have business touching the stuff. I feel there is nooo reason for you to be informed about it. All the info will be here when your good and ready in 5-10 years
Brah, at your age and weight, eating mega calories will easily pack on 12lbs+ in 4 weeks without any problems. Just eat and get down to the basics: squat, deadlift, bench and you'll be G2G! If you're not squatting and deadlifting...START!
Just to clarify a few things. Anavar is a mild AAS and even though you may not feel shut down, it does shut you down. The only way your going to know is through blood work though. Also, your mate put that extra weight on because of two things.

1. He ate more calories on the cycle

2. He had the mentality that because he was "on", that he could train harder.

Anyway, save your money and use it to buy food. You probably see better results this way and sometimes following ignorant mates doesn't get you anywhere.
i had a friend like that, we're not friends anymore
+1 to all these responses.

*******************************Thread Closed*****************************************