Superdrol/Dymethazine Stack questions

DesertEagle50

Awards
About to start a cycle of Nutraclipse Raptor V2, same as the new Super DMZ by IronMagLabs.
Raptor:
SD: 20/20/30/30
DMZ: 20/20/30/30

Supps:
Cycle Assist
Liver Longer (TUDCA)
Liv.52

PCT:
Clomid:100/75/50/50/25
Nolva: 20/20/20/20/10
(5 weeks to try and prevent estrogen rebound)
Liver and other supports cont.

I was planning on keeping protein at 300g per day, Im 6 2' 190 and probably 15-17% body fat or so. I will try to keep it spread across 6 meals, either solid food, cytogainer, or EAS whey.

Questions:

1.) Should I run prami on cycle? Like .25 ED or something, as I understand that the two are androgens and can still cause prolactin gyno even though they arent progestins.

3.) I do not want gyno. I know SD is dry, but it supposedly can still upregulate estrogen via other pathways. Should I run like 10mg nolva ED or EOD on cycle to prevent gyno? Or just hop on it at 40mg if I get a flare up?

2.)What split works best? I know recovery time changes on compounds like this. From your experience, what split and muscle groupings work best on SD? Im shooting for mass/bulk

(Yes, I know its a super harsh stack. Dont just comment on how liver toxic it is, or how its a dumb stack. I have read up on this for a while now...decided to give it a go. Superdrol is not the same as DMZ, the ratios are not the same. :saeek:)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, you won't need Prami or an Nolva on cycle.

I'd recommend running some HCGenerate on cycle cause this one is gonna shut you down pretty bad...

And adding Phytoserms 347 to your PCT.

DesertEagle50

Awards
So I shouldnt be too worried about gyno flares on cycle? I know its dry, I just wanna have all bases covered. Im hoping a 5 week PCT will cover it

Husker89

Banned
Awards
So I shouldnt be too worried about gyno flares on cycle? I know its dry, I just wanna have all bases covered. Im hoping a 5 week PCT will cover it
I wouldnt about gyno but always have nolva on hand, your liver is gonna start crying because it knows it is going to concentration camp.

DesertEagle50

Awards
Its pretty harsh. Although with tudca, liv.52 and cycle assist I hope its survivable :)

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I run Liv.52 and milk thistle year round and you should too!

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
No, you won't need Prami or an Nolva on cycle.

I'd recommend running some HCGenerate on cycle cause this one is gonna shut you down pretty bad...

And adding Phytoserms 347 to your PCT.
I Def. Second The Phytoserms-347 For PCT.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Im pretty sure youll have nipple irritation by the end of the cycle.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
Just curious -- why are you running two different SERMs in PCT?

DesertEagle50

Awards
Im pretty sure youll have nipple irritation by the end of the cycle.
Nipple irritation? I know its not abnormal for nipples to be puffy or slightly sensative. Are you talking about full blown gyno by week 4?

DesertEagle50

Awards
Just curious -- why are you running two different SERMs in PCT?
Nolva at 20 to prevent estrogen gyno...its better at selectively blocking in breast tissue receptors. Clomid is better for bringing back htpa function. A mix seems like itd be more effective than nolva 40/40/20/20. If there are any prolactin problems , lots of nolva will make things worse.

DesertEagle50

Awards
I have sd/hdrol and sd/cyanostane stacks, or straight sd available as well if either would be better in terms of gains vs sides

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hgc/clomid/nolva ran in a type cycle fashion is the recomendation for pct by william llewellyn which is a studied, and proven effective hormone restoration plan. it is called the p.o.w.e.r. pct plan, and is used by leading restoration doctors.

you can find out more info by googling power pct plan.

anyways, you'll probably feel amazing the first 2-3 weeks, but towards the end, you are going to start to feel the side effects of those two powerful methylated compounds.

and if you havn't come across me or others saying this, those ratios which are quoted from vida, are really only good for an idea of the compounds, and how they compare to each other, but should still be taken with a grain of salt.

but still, superdrol and dimethazine are quite different from each other.

I think you'll be fine with zero worries of gyno from these two compounds.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have sd/hdrol and sd/cyanostane stacks, or straight sd available as well if either would be better in terms of gains vs sides
the sd/cynostane stack was a waste of money, you should try to sell it to another un knowledgable sucker and buy another just sd product.

DesertEagle50

Awards
the sd/cynostane stack was a waste of money, you should try to sell it to another un knowledgable sucker and buy another just sd product.
So what would the differences between sd/hdrol and sd/dmz be? Would the additional strength and size be noticable with sd/dmz? I know it will be way more suppressive. Id like to have a sex drive after pct lol. 5 weeks of novla and clomid I hope will work

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the most noticable differences off the top of my head will be that hd will allow you to keep your androgen levels steady when split up every 8-12hrs d/t it's long half life, and the dimethazine will add more androgenicity to your cycle, while still keeping levels steady.

most people will want to add something more androgenic to sd, as this is where it seems to be lacking (according to vida's numbers).

what I think it'll come down to is the hepatotoxicity of dimeth vs hd, and if you want to risk significantly increasing potential side effects by adding dimethazine, or play it safe with the hd.

tough choice. i could ramble on about each one vs the other all day. let me stop typing now, im just wasting space now and thinking through my fingers.....

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
How are you dosing this DE -- all at once or spread out through the day? I'm asking because I always run across conflicting opinions regarding optimal dosing schedules for oral steroids, usually manifesting in contrasting arguments like (1) split several hours apart to normalize concentration or (2) all at once taken before/after workouts in order to peak compound levels during the hours surrounding training. Not wanting to hijack, just curious as to your protocol.

DesertEagle50

Awards
the most noticable differences off the top of my head will be that hd will allow you to keep your androgen levels steady when split up every 8-12hrs d/t it's long half life, and the dimethazine will add more androgenicity to your cycle, while still keeping levels steady.

most people will want to add something more androgenic to sd, as this is where it seems to be lacking (according to vida's numbers).

what I think it'll come down to is the hepatotoxicity of dimeth vs hd, and if you want to risk significantly increasing potential side effects by adding dimethazine, or play it safe with the hd.

tough choice. i could ramble on about each one vs the other all day. let me stop typing now, im just wasting space now and thinking through my fingers.....
Yeah...id have to be extra safe. I would love to hear more on the differences...as I am still debating what to take.
Would dymeth give noticably better gains in terms of mass, strength or fat loss over hdrol? I have heard that it will lean you out. My friend gained 25 lbs, leaned out, and kept it after pct on a sd/dmz stack. I could also switch it out with sd/hdrol/max lmg. I dont want to mess with progestins or get wet gains. My other idea was pplex/sd at 20mg/20mg ed. I have a solid novla/clomid pct...but I hope it still works after pct

DesertEagle50

Awards
How are you dosing this DE -- all at once or spread out through the day? I'm asking because I always run across conflicting opinions regarding optimal dosing schedules for oral steroids, usually manifesting in contrasting arguments like (1) split several hours apart to normalize concentration or (2) all at once taken before/after workouts in order to peak compound levels during the hours surrounding training. Not wanting to hijack, just curious as to your protocol.
No problem man. Id be doing 15mg sd/25mg halo at morning and again after my workout. For the sd/dymeth, it would be 10mg/10mg spread out evenly throughout the day.

squidboy

Banned
Awards
At 6'2 -190, and that bodyfat this seems crazy to me. You are not very in shape, and have such little muscle relative to fat....why would you stastack sdrol and D-zine? Makes no sense at all. Theres no way you have your diet and training down, and to stack another methyl with SD, particularly a strong one is honestly dangerous. Seems illogical based on your body composition..... You would blow up on a 6 week dzine cycle with tthe right diet and training....Have you considered any other alternate cycles?

I was planning on keeping protein at 300g per day, Im 6 2' 190 and probably 15-17% body fat or so. I will try to keep it spread across 6 meals, either solid food, cytogainer, or EAS whey.

If you just run SD at those stats-....You should start day one at 380 g of protein per day and ramp up to 440 by the end of cycle. 6 solid whole food meals a day with good macros. SD loves a calorie surplus and lots of carbs. Start at 4k clean calories and ramp up 500/week as you gain weight. Count your shakes as meals 7 and 8. 2 weeks in you'll be gaining 1 lb/day if your diet is clean and your eating right. No matter what to put on as much weight as you are looking for, you are gonna put on body fat. At the end of your cycle you will likely be "morbidly obese" in medical terms, and your added muscle will be invisible under the fat. SD alone doesn't seem like the right cycle for you. If you want a strong cycle, why don't you try dzine and add stanodrol or 11-oxo. Youll have an easier time keeping your gains and wont end up unathletically plump with a wicked time keeping hold of your gains........You'll need to keep your calories up all through pct, and in general you'll need to make a permanent diet change to retain your gains. This cycle doesn't seem suited for you. Really at that toxicity, its better to switch to the dark side and save your organs. Just looking out for you

Yaz

Yaz

Awards

Its pretty harsh. Although with tudca, liv.52 and cycle assist I hope its survivable :)
Over exaggerated subject - yes both are 17aa steroids but SD's toxicity is as far as liver/lipids go is pretty similar to Winstrol's and Dymethanize's to D-bol, Epistane(Actually as far as liver toxicity, i think there are a couple of studies with Dymethazine being administered for 45-60 days with most patients have little to no changes in liver values)
TUDCA only at decent dosing range is enough - IMO along with UDCA the top choices.

- As far as E2/progestational activity in papers there is none.

DesertEagle50

Awards
At 6'2 -190, and that bodyfat this seems crazy to me. You are not very in shape, and have such little muscle relative to fat....why would you stastack sdrol and D-zine? Makes no sense at all. Theres no way you have your diet and training down, and to stack another methyl with SD, particularly a strong one is honestly dangerous. Seems illogical based on your body composition..... You would blow up on a 6 week dzine cycle with tthe right diet and training....Have you considered any other alternate cycles?

If you just run SD at those stats-....You should start day one at 380 g of protein per day and ramp up to 440 by the end of cycle. 6 solid whole food meals a day with good macros. SD loves a calorie surplus and lots of carbs. Start at 4k clean calories and ramp up 500/week as you gain weight. Count your shakes as meals 7 and 8. 2 weeks in you'll be gaining 1 lb/day if your diet is clean and your eating right. No matter what to put on as much weight as you are looking for, you are gonna put on body fat. At the end of your cycle you will likely be "morbidly obese" in medical terms, and your added muscle will be invisible under the fat. SD alone doesn't seem like the right cycle for you. If you want a strong cycle, why don't you try dzine and add stanodrol or 11-oxo. Youll have an easier time keeping your gains and wont end up unathletically plump with a wicked time keeping hold of your gains........You'll need to keep your calories up all through pct, and in general you'll need to make a permanent diet change to retain your gains. This cycle doesn't seem suited for you. Really at that toxicity, its better to switch to the dark side and save your organs. Just looking out for you
Thanks. Yeah...im not as fit as I could be...but im working on it. Body fat is a total guess. Im 6 2 with about a 33 inch waist...not horrible but not super fit either. I realize I could do a ton more naturally, but I just want to experiment here. I might stick to sd/hdrol or just sd or dymeth. Thanks for the posts guys

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Over exaggerated subject - yes both are 17aa steroids but SD's toxicity is as far as liver/lipids go is pretty similar to Winstrol's and Dymethanize's to D-bol, Epistane(Actually as far as liver toxicity, i think there are a couple of studies with Dymethazine being administered for 45-60 days with most patients have little to no changes in liver values)
TUDCA only at decent dosing range is enough - IMO along with UDCA the top choices.

- As far as E2/progestational activity in papers there is none.
This is a good example of bro science

bodytech

Awards
im bumpin this thread to see how the cycle went.did u end up runnin sd/dmz? curious cause im about to start my own cycle of Superdmz and would like to see feedback of a similar cycle.thanks