Help Needed On Cycle Break

Chrisy123

Awards
Hi, I am 21 6ft and weigh 12 stone
Just finished a dbol alone cycle and about too take chlomid, but have some test e and wanted too know how long till should take it or can take now or afte pct? Or after a few weeks? I was also thinking of stacking the test e with something?
Any ideas or help would be great, also my goals are too put on muscle mass and size and be as lean as possible

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
A couple questions for you:

How much is a stone?

What exactly are you asking?

Chrisy123

Awards
1 stone = 14lb
And asking if I would beable too go straight on test e and something else or will I have too wait some time?
And what would stack well with test e?

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
6 ft @ 168lbs is a thin frame.

you should have been taking the test e at the same time as the d bol.

Also, if you're 168 pounds now after taking d bol, what did you weigh before?

Chrisy123

Awards
Yeah that was what I should have done took it with the dbol, the weight isn't an exact just an estimate I hadn't weighed self yet but was 11 1/2 stone before cycle, as just done a short dbol course do u think I will be alright going straight onto another stack with test e ?

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
I think you need to get your ducks in a row before you start shootin'. I'm not trying to be a prick. Just being honest.

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Definitely take some time off. You were 6ft 161 lb when you started a dbol cycle... you should take some time to figure out how your body will grow on its own without steroids, then when actually take them you will be able to make even better gains. My advice, put on another 10-15 pound naturally and then start with the test e.