androhard and andromass ?? need some help

  1. Smile androhard and andromass ?? need some help


    okay guys im 25 and from the uk im looking to tone up my mid section and gain abit of muscle.
    Ive trained naturally for six years now and ive always looked at products like hdrol or epi.

    Well to put my point straight across i want to do my first cycle with the new andro series as they looked the safest versus sides etc,

    I wasent sure what to run to achieve my goals so i contacted primordial perfomance on their live chat.

    They have said hard / mass which i was thinking of doing anyway or maybe just one of them as a solo run. yet from logs mass seems to put on some water so having hard to tone up would look like the best option.

    They said i would be fine to do six weeks with andromass and androhard without a serm and use their TRS stack. I dont have access to a serm so OTC pct is what i would do I know everyone here will say use a serm but i dont have access to one. i dont trust any online research chemical sites and at least i know my money on the TRS stack would be well spent.

    So what do you guys think can i do 4 weeks or six weeks of androhard and andromass without a serm and be ok ???? im intrested in your views. If theirs enough positives i will stack the cycle and log on here.

    From all the logs ive seen so far androhard and andromass hasent given any bad sides .... but all users have got a serm which has made me hesitant views please ?


  2. Test is potent for shutdown... dunno bout 1-Test.

    Either way, your best bet is to use a SERM. I know it's not what you wanna hear lol.

  3. Sigh lol
    •   
       


  4. why are people so hesitant when it comes to using a serm.. serm is the best thing to restore testosterone,regenerate hpta and protect you from gyno.. why wouldnt you wanna use it.. OTC pct is overpriced garbage.

  5. For 6 weeks and both AM and AH I recommend a SERM like the other guys. In fact you should always use a SERM imo. AM solo for four weeks and our TRS is fine, and since it is your first cycle this should be the route you take as well.


  6. You'll only know if you recover if you do blood work. I would suggest getting before and after bloods. Even with a SERM, some guys don't come back. Even without PCT at all, some guys come back.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  7. And yes, Andromass+Androhard is going to be mild on the sides, unless you're prone.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  8. Could I just run either androhard or andromass solo without a serm for four weeks then ?

  9. I think the only reason some people might not want to do a cycle with a serm is that the OTC serms are generally regarded as trash while the effective ones are illegal and have a slight risk due to that.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post
    Could I just run either androhard or andromass solo without a serm for four weeks then ?
    Id say yes and you'll be fine. Throw in DAA if your not 100% sure, its another good add on to an OTC pct.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  11. I was under the impression you didn't need a prescription for a serm in the uk, or something like that. where is henryv.

    but you can also find m1t & 1-androstenediol (real 1-ad) in the uk pretty easily still.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Id say yes and you'll be fine. Throw in DAA if your not 100% sure, its another good add on to an OTC pct.
    what pct would be okay for four weeks of androhard your trs and daa and how long should it be run ??

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post
    what pct would be okay for four weeks of androhard your trs and daa and how long should it be run ??
    TRS would be fine, run it at recommended doses for 4 weeks.


  14. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I was under the impression you didn't need a prescription for a serm in the uk, or something like that. where is henryv.

    but you can also find m1t & 1-androstenediol (real 1-ad) in the uk pretty easily still.
    They are still prescription-only meds. There's a clause in the Medicines Act that allows for the importation (and by extension possession and use) of prescription-only meds (that aren't controlled substances). So buying nolva is perfectly legal in the UK, and it's legal for people in some countries to sell it to us, but illegal for someone to sell it in the UK (or to possess in distribution quantities). Alles klar?
    1-AD is banned in the UK (but enforcement is lax). M1T and 1-test are not specifically legislated against.
    Antus Labs rep

  15. Go with a SERM.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    And yes, Andromass+Androhard is going to be mild on the sides, unless you're prone.
    Eh, you should probably mention lethargy that seems to be common with AndroMass and the water retention. Not horrible sides, but sides nonetheless.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by T50 View Post
    Go with a SERM.



    Eh, you should probably mention lethargy that seems to be common with AndroMass and the water retention. Not horrible sides, but sides nonetheless.
    True possibilities but still mild


  17. Quote Originally Posted by no reason View Post
    why are people so hesitant when it comes to using a serm.. serm is the best thing to restore testosterone,regenerate hpta and protect you from gyno.. why wouldnt you wanna use it.. OTC pct is overpriced garbage.
    This. And everyone has access to a SERM, just do some 'research'.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by ONtop888 View Post
    This. And everyone has access to a SERM, just do some 'research'.
    I see what you did there....
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  19. So what is your decision on the cycle?


  20. Quote Originally Posted by T50 View Post
    Go with a SERM.



    Eh, you should probably mention lethargy that seems to be common with AndroMass and the water retention. Not horrible sides, but sides nonetheless.
    Lethargy true, but the water retention while on Androhard (despite Andromass) is probably slim.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    So what is your decision on the cycle?
    I dunno its my first cycle but I am looking for good lean mass gains which will mean I wanna run hard and mass but I don't wanna do it without a reliable serm if anyone can give me a pm I would really appreciate it really wanna run both of these for my first cycle

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post
    I dunno its my first cycle but I am looking for good lean mass gains which will mean I wanna run hard and mass but I don't wanna do it without a reliable serm if anyone can give me a pm I would really appreciate it really wanna run both of these for my first cycle
    Do you have another account somewhere else? Dont want to get banned if you know what I mean.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post
    I dunno its my first cycle but I am looking for good lean mass gains which will mean I wanna run hard and mass but I don't wanna do it without a reliable serm if anyone can give me a pm I would really appreciate it really wanna run both of these for my first cycle
    Head on over to our forums can get help there

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. AndroMass AndroHard cycle!!
    By figdaddy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-28-2011, 01:28 PM
  2. AndroMass/AndroHard cycle critique
    By MattD99 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-18-2011, 01:09 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 01:04 PM
Log in
Log in