androhard and andromass ?? need some help

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
okay guys im 25 and from the uk im looking to tone up my mid section and gain abit of muscle.
Ive trained naturally for six years now and ive always looked at products like hdrol or epi.

Well to put my point straight across i want to do my first cycle with the new andro series as they looked the safest versus sides etc,

I wasent sure what to run to achieve my goals so i contacted primordial perfomance on their live chat.

They have said hard / mass which i was thinking of doing anyway or maybe just one of them as a solo run. yet from logs mass seems to put on some water so having hard to tone up would look like the best option.

They said i would be fine to do six weeks with andromass and androhard without a serm and use their TRS stack. I dont have access to a serm so OTC pct is what i would do I know everyone here will say use a serm but i dont have access to one. i dont trust any online research chemical sites and at least i know my money on the TRS stack would be well spent.

So what do you guys think can i do 4 weeks or six weeks of androhard and andromass without a serm and be ok ???? im intrested in your views. If theirs enough positives i will stack the cycle and log on here.

From all the logs ive seen so far androhard and andromass hasent given any bad sides .... but all users have got a serm which has made me hesitant views please ?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test is potent for shutdown... dunno bout 1-Test.

Either way, your best bet is to use a SERM. I know it's not what you wanna hear lol.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
why are people so hesitant when it comes to using a serm.. serm is the best thing to restore testosterone,regenerate hpta and protect you from gyno.. why wouldnt you wanna use it.. OTC pct is overpriced garbage.

Reactions: T50
ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For 6 weeks and both AM and AH I recommend a SERM like the other guys. In fact you should always use a SERM imo. AM solo for four weeks and our TRS is fine, and since it is your first cycle this should be the route you take as well.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll only know if you recover if you do blood work. I would suggest getting before and after bloods. Even with a SERM, some guys don't come back. Even without PCT at all, some guys come back.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And yes, Andromass+Androhard is going to be mild on the sides, unless you're prone.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Could I just run either androhard or andromass solo without a serm for four weeks then ?

Toocoole

Awards
I think the only reason some people might not want to do a cycle with a serm is that the OTC serms are generally regarded as trash while the effective ones are illegal and have a slight risk due to that.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could I just run either androhard or andromass solo without a serm for four weeks then ?
Id say yes and you'll be fine. Throw in DAA if your not 100% sure, its another good add on to an OTC pct.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was under the impression you didn't need a prescription for a serm in the uk, or something like that. where is henryv.

but you can also find m1t & 1-androstenediol (real 1-ad) in the uk pretty easily still.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Id say yes and you'll be fine. Throw in DAA if your not 100% sure, its another good add on to an OTC pct.
what pct would be okay for four weeks of androhard your trs and daa and how long should it be run ??

henryv

Awards
  • Established
I was under the impression you didn't need a prescription for a serm in the uk, or something like that. where is henryv.

but you can also find m1t & 1-androstenediol (real 1-ad) in the uk pretty easily still.
They are still prescription-only meds. There's a clause in the Medicines Act that allows for the importation (and by extension possession and use) of prescription-only meds (that aren't controlled substances). So buying nolva is perfectly legal in the UK, and it's legal for people in some countries to sell it to us, but illegal for someone to sell it in the UK (or to possess in distribution quantities). Alles klar?
1-AD is banned in the UK (but enforcement is lax). M1T and 1-test are not specifically legislated against.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Go with a SERM.

And yes, Andromass+Androhard is going to be mild on the sides, unless you're prone.
Eh, you should probably mention lethargy that seems to be common with AndroMass and the water retention. Not horrible sides, but sides nonetheless.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go with a SERM.

Eh, you should probably mention lethargy that seems to be common with AndroMass and the water retention. Not horrible sides, but sides nonetheless.
True possibilities but still mild

ONtop888

Banned
Awards
why are people so hesitant when it comes to using a serm.. serm is the best thing to restore testosterone,regenerate hpta and protect you from gyno.. why wouldnt you wanna use it.. OTC pct is overpriced garbage.
This. And everyone has access to a SERM, just do some 'research'.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go with a SERM.

Lethargy true, but the water retention while on Androhard (despite Andromass) is probably slim.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
So what is your decision on the cycle?
I dunno its my first cycle but I am looking for good lean mass gains which will mean I wanna run hard and mass but I don't wanna do it without a reliable serm if anyone can give me a pm I would really appreciate it really wanna run both of these for my first cycle

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dunno its my first cycle but I am looking for good lean mass gains which will mean I wanna run hard and mass but I don't wanna do it without a reliable serm if anyone can give me a pm I would really appreciate it really wanna run both of these for my first cycle
Do you have another account somewhere else? Dont want to get banned if you know what I mean.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Head on over to our forums can get help there