serm dosing help... (reps)

augmaster88

Awards
hi, im running an h-drol cycle. my serm is tax citrate 20/20/10/10. im pretty sure the dosing converts to this ,

1ml/1ml/.5ml/.5ml

correct me if im wrong though, thanks

-nick

MMMilk

Awards
What's the concentration? It should say on the outside of the bottle, it'll look like this: 40mg/ml or something similar

Post that up and we can help.

augmaster88

Awards
bottle reads as follows

Tamoxifen

30.4 mg/ml, 60 ML

"true twenty"

thanks

augmaster88

Awards
not exactly sure.....anyone know what the doses are though...? maybe i can take a pic of the bottle and post it up? not sure if thats allowed though

mvrk1

Awards
You sure you need a serm with H-drol? It's pretty mild and not known for side effects related to estrogen.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
true twenty means that there is 30.4 of tamoxifen citrate per ml. which would give you an actual 20mg of nolva per ml.

20mgs of research chem liquid nolva isnt equal to 20mgs of real "nolvadex" real pharm grade(tablets) nolvadex has more done to it that makes it more potent.... this is why research chem nolva should be dosed at 30%-50% more. i always dose mine at 60/60/40/40 which equals out to about 40/40/20/20 like your suppose to dose.

true twenty means that there is 30.4 of tamoxifen citrate per ml. which would give you an actual 20mg of nolva per ml.
Alot of places dont do it like this. When they say 20mg/ml,they dont consider the carrier molecule with it

It depends were you got your tamoxifen citrate. Some research chemicals companies adjust the weight of citrate but not all.

20 mg of TC approx. equal 13.33 mg Nolvadex. i bet alot of you didnt know this and have been under-dosing...now you know.

so if you dont have true twenty nolva and you are not sure if the company you got is from adjusts the weight then make sure you dose it at 1.5 ml that will give you 19.995 mgs of nolva which is close to 20mgs.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established

20mgs of research chem liquid nolva isnt equal to 20mgs of real "nolvadex" real pharm grade(tablets) nolvadex has more done to it that makes it more potent.... this is why research chem nolva should be dosed at 30%-50% more. i always dose mine at 60/60/40/40 which equals out to about 40/40/20/20 like your suppose to dose.

Alot of places dont do it like this. When they say 20mg/ml,they dont consider the carrier molecule with it

It depends were you got your tamoxifen citrate. Some research chemicals companies adjust the weight of citrate but not all.

20 mg of TC approx. equal 13.33 mg Nolvadex. i bet alot of you didnt know this and have been under-dosing...now you know.

so if you dont have true twenty nolva and you are not sure if the company you got is from adjusts the weight then make sure you dose it at 1.5 ml that will give you 19.995 mgs of nolva which is close to 20mgs.
Good info right here.

augmaster88

Awards

wow, thanks for the info man. so if i have "true twenty" this means i can dose my serm at 1ml to get a true 20mg of nolva. i guess ill do,

1ml/1ml/.5ml/.5ml

which from what i understand equals....

20/20/10/10

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

thank god someone knew this, as I started scrolling down the list of people who didn't know this basic info, I could feel the snotty remarks preparing for the typical jbry as*hole responce.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow, thanks for the info man. so if i have "true twenty" this means i can dose my serm at 1ml to get a true 20mg of nolva. i guess ill do,

1ml/1ml/.5ml/.5ml

which from what i understand equals....

20/20/10/10
yes.

and something else most of y'all may not know, being that there is no quality control for research chemical companies who make this stuff in their garage, dosing of your product may be more or less accurate to the amount listed on the label.

meaning if it says 20mg/ml, it could have 35mg/ml or could be 14mg/ml, but for the most part, when research chems do get tested, they usually contain more of the active than what is on the label.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
thank god someone knew this, as I started scrolling down the list of people who didn't know this basic info, I could feel the snotty remarks preparing for the typical jbry as*hole responce.
basic spelling knowledge > basic serm knowledge

lol

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
but for the most part, when research chems do get tested, they usually contain more of the active than what is on the label.

yeah this is usually the case and thats good..usually common with clen..most will say that its usually way overdosed.. i talked to one of my suppliers about their tamox and he said that they do adjust the weight..here is what he said : Yes we do adjust for this.. Ration when calculating our mix..We do adjust for the difference in the Tamoxfine Citrate compound to the Nolva Compound and we also take into consideration that the product is suspended in a partial of Glycerine & H20, thus we always plus ration 5% to make up for spill loss. ive used nolva from them a few times without a problem but it seems most nolva from alot of the research chem companies all checks out to be good.. but even though he says this how do we know for sure..thats why i dose it a little higher just to be safe.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards

Wow, this is my first time seeing this info. thanks man. this is something i'll definitely take into consideration.

augmaster88

Awards
could some of you guys recommend when i should dose my serm? im also using finaflex, liver assist, and erase as part of my pct. i was thinking....

3 caps finaflex upon waking

3 caps liver assist a few hours later

1 cap (to start off with) of erase

3 caps liver assist

then another 3 caps of finaflex and serm before bed

how does this look? thanks

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i like to split up my dosing, once in the morning, the other in the afternoon. there is no need, i just like to do it.

and if you properly researched the serm you are thinking of using, you would of come across this information. but hey, in 2012 the worlds gonna end, who gives a fnck eh?

augmaster88

Awards
thanks for the help guys. so you think 3 caps of DAA in the morning,and 3 at night is good?