PCT with no access to SERMs?

landonx91

Awards
I'm planning to run Hdrol and have been doing a bit of research on PCT since it seems to be the most important part of the cycle. Anyway I see that most people recommend using nolva or clomid for PCT but I have no access to it, would running CEL Cycle Assist 2 weeks prior to actual hdrol and then throughout cycle and during PCT with Erase (suppresses cortisol, "destroy estrogen and increase test) with titanium (also increases test) with Liv52 or switching CEL Cycle assist to AI post cycle support with other supps listed. Would this be enough to help keep my gains assuming diet and training stay the same 2-3 months after cycle?

Any help would be appreciated, Im just trying to learn as much as possible but it seems pretty complicated

Edit: Guy I know (who has run a few cycles without serms with success) told me to just jump into MDrol for first cycle because it has better results but I think starting mild and moving up would work best

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Your gonna need to use a s.e.r.m just to be safe but hey its your body. S.e.r.m.s are very easy to come by google "research peptides", Also your pct just run erase along with a serm no need for that extra just for a hdrol cycle. shouldnt shut you down that hard. save the titanium for after pct

landonx91

Awards
thanks man, I had googled specific names and most the sites looked pretty sketchy

so no cycle assist? Just Hdrol, Serm and Erase?

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Definitely stay with H-drol for a first cycle, M-drol should be your third cycle or so if you chose to do that many. SERM may not be necessary, but you should have one available since if theres ever something you dont wanna **** over...its your balls.

Research peptides are GTG

landonx91

Awards
thanks for the help guys, I found some tamoxifen but I see so many people say it's dirt cheap that I think the sites I find are too expensive (around 60 bucks) is this normal or too high? the only other one I found was a tamoxifen citrate that was around 36 but I heard you have to take 15.2mg to get 10mg of tamoxifen. So I'll probably go with the citrate for money sake. Also can you guys tell me if this is a good cycle?:

2 bottles CEL hdrol- 50/50/75/75/75/75
3 bottle Cycle Assist- taken 2 weeks before cycle, during cycle and during pct
3g taurine preworkout and post for back pumps
tamoxifen PCT- 20/20/10/10

Is that all I need? Or would I need a T-booster to start in PCT to help maintain gains? Also would just buying hawthorne and milk thistle be enough to replace cycle assist for the sake of saving money?

sorry for the ton of questions but it seems like when im researching stuff I just go in circles

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
without a serm your not going to hold much of the gains. whats the point in running a cycle than??

The guy who said to run SD for your first cycle is giving very bad advice, very very bad. Too many bad things could happen (gyno, etc) if you pick that for your first run. I would take about 10 fish oils a day while ON. 3 caps with each dose of the PH, they will help the PH absorb. Also will provide support for your heart, etc.

Cycle assist has lots of other stuff in it that your going to want to combat the PH in your body. I dont know how much you value your liver, heart, prostate, etc but i would say its woth the extra money your going to spend.

eggs13

Awards
really 10 fish oils a day? ive been taking one fish oil with each 25 mg's of hdrol..you suggest more?

ps im running almost the same cycle, in the middle of week 2 right now (50/50/75/75/75/100)

landonx91

Awards
without a serm your not going to hold much of the gains. whats the point in running a cycle than??

The guy who said to run SD for your first cycle is giving very bad advice, very very bad. Too many bad things could happen (gyno, etc) if you pick that for your first run. I would take about 10 fish oils a day while ON. 3 caps with each dose of the PH, they will help the PH absorb. Also will provide support for your heart, etc.

Cycle assist has lots of other stuff in it that your going to want to combat the PH in your body. I dont know how much you value your liver, heart, prostate, etc but i would say its woth the extra money your going to spend.
very good points, just 3 bottles of CA is more expensive than the hdrol lol. For hdrol would you still recommend 3 Fish oils with doses?

also would you recommend tamoxifen citrate for pct?

Husker89

Banned
Awards
very good points, just 3 bottles of CA is more expensive than the hdrol lol. For hdrol would you still recommend 3 Fish oils with doses?

also would you recommend tamoxifen citrate for pct?
just get clomid or nolva and ive heard toremifene is the best but one of those 3 WILL ALWAYS WORK

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
I imagine you are talking about some of the online pharma companies sey they sell tamoxifen at 60$ a pop but i would be weary of them. Not only are they illegal, but you have no idea what you will get if you get anything. You can get Clomiphene (clomid) and tamoxifen (Nolva), along with other compounds legally from research sites. They are not "human grade" but many people have had great success with them. If you check the ads in the forums every now and then you may see a research peptide site listed if you cant find one on google.

Bump on the CA