new methylsten?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
anyone hear the news of real methylsten? its being beta tested currently and results are looking pretty awesome, 7lbs in 13 days. made by the same company that made trenazone. i am really interested in this when it comes out

Reactions: T50
T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Link with more info? Sounds interesting. Some people say this is what the OG Mass Tabs were and those were great so this could be real nice..

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
can i link the log? i got an infraction earlier for hinting a source lol

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Hm just read through that thread, looking very good. Might have to start saving money now :)

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
Have to agree,just read it too and looks like i"ll be picking up a bottle for a kick start.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
gonna be some crazy stuff, i always wanted to run old mass tabs but wasnt old enough at the time

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
methyl stenbolone= di methyl 1-testosterone
how do you feel about that particular compound jbry?

sides/gains vs shutdown/toxicity wise

i like the smell of it

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
gonna be some crazy stuff, i always wanted to run old mass tabs but wasnt old enough at the time
Lol I wasn't old enough to try it either but I took it because I didn't know any better. Luckily I'm fine today, besides some gyno since I didn't use PCT :(

OG Mass Tabs were amazing though. Bench up 40 pounds in a month and I didn't know wtf I was taking so I was skipping the gym a lot, not eating to get bigger, and overall just doing everything wrong, and I still got ****en jacked lol.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how do you feel about that particular compound jbry?

sides/gains vs shutdown/toxicity wise

i like the smell of it
it's anybodies guess as to how this would react. there has never been a legit methyl stenbolone product on the market.

2a methyl 1-testosterone (stenbolone) is what most people are getting their pre sumptions from. but that's like comparing masteron to superdrol. with masteron being alot nicer, and way less potent than superdrol.
maybe at one point, there might of been an early batch of mass tabs that contained methyl stenbolone, but every batch ever tested showed it to contain superdrol. which is di methyl dht.

the two compounds are similar in structure, it would be easy for sup companies to get duped into buying what they think is methyl stenbolone, as most sup companies know jack squat about the steroids they sell.

but of course now, with all the legal ramifications, people who would be able to tell us if a product contained claimed compound cant d/t risk of being sued. So, we're all left to hope what we are buying really is 2a,17a di methyl 1-testosterone (di methylated 5a reduced boldenone)

Husker89

Banned
Awards
Link with more info? Sounds interesting. Some people say this is what the OG Mass Tabs were and those were great so this could be real nice..
Ya og mass tabs were methylsten best ph aka steroid i ever did besides injectables ofcourse

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
i know someone that has some mass tabs saved up from a few years ago but his price is outrageous. rather just buy a bunch of SD