interesting blood work

jcs192

Awards
I am contemplating running my first cycle for various reasons and thought it would be a great idea to get some blood work done before hand. I wanted to have a baseline for when I'm finished with my cycle to make sure everything is back to running normal. I was fairly suprised to see test. serum of 321 (249-836) and test free 15.66 (5-21). I've never done a cycle at all and am 29 years old in pretty decent shape. I would have assumed the serum levels would be higher based on my age....am I wrong in thinking that?

WerdUp

Awards
Looking A okay to me. Did you have E2, lh, fsh or anything else checked? Not everyone has super high Test levels naturally. GJ on precycle bloods.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Looks fine but theres a couple other levels WerdUp mentioned that go hand in hand. Gotta get the full picture

jcs192

Awards
I got a hormonal panel for males done...$170. Estradiol sensitive is 6 (3-70). I don't see lh or fsh on it. Should I have ordered that separately? Good to know that a low number like doesn't isn't for concern and that I still might have some research to do before I begin. I did find out that I have high ldl cholesterol, which through a curve ball at me. I didn't see that coming at all.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
you should get another blood test soon. because your test levels will go up and down. i got a few blood tests done about 3 weeks after each other and took the average as my baseline.