Gaining lean body mass with Katanadrol V2.0

K

kyled427

Awards
So I read that the ideal dosage for the Katanadrol 2.0 is around 350mg, so I realize I'd likely need two bottles. Just have some basic questions about the product though.

First, how much weight could I gain on a cycle if I ran this alone?

What kind of PCT would I need to run with this cycle? Is a SERM still necessary? (I assume it is, just wondering.)

How many weeks would you run a cycle like this, and is liver support a necessity on a non-methyl compound?

How would this stack with the helladrol?

Thanks guys.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Katanadrol 2.0 (furuza) is a milder PH that is typically used for cutting/recomp and strength, and not as much for mass gains. However, with proper diet and exercise you could put on 3-5 lbs LBM in 6-8 weeks running it solo (I've put on 10lbs total weight on a cruise, so diet for LBM is really important versus bulk!). If you want to bulk, a better choice would be Dieselbolan v2.0.

I would recommend a SERM if you run it 6-8 weeks (which it should be run this long for desired effects), plus add in a natty test booster at week 3 of PCT to take advantage of elevated total test level. Something like PhytoSerms-347 is perfect because the Bulbine not only boosts test and controls estrogen, but the 3,4 Divanil frees up test by binding to the SHBG.

Katana should be run 6-8 weeks, preferably stacked with another PH/DS. Helladrol is an excellent choice because it can be run 6 weeks as well, and it generally produces dry/lean gains. Liver support isn't necessary for Katanadrol, but is generally recommended for methyls like Helladrol. Need2Guard is an excellent choice for all around cycle support.

If you do stack, the cycle would look something like this:

Katanadrol: 250/300/350/350/350/350/350/350
Helladrol: 50/75/75/100/100/100/0/0

Hope this helps.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Katanadrol 2.0 (furuza) is a milder PH that is typically used for cutting/recomp and strength, and not as much for mass gains. However, with proper diet and exercise you could put on 3-5 lbs LBM in 6-8 weeks running it solo (I've put on 10lbs total weight on a cruise, so diet for LBM is really important versus bulk!). If you want to bulk, a better choice would be Dieselbolan v2.0.

I would recommend a SERM if you run it 6-8 weeks (which it should be run this long for desired effects), plus add in a natty test booster at week 3 of PCT to take advantage of elevated total test level. Something like PhytoSerms-347 is perfect because the Bulbine not only boosts test and controls estrogen, but the 3,4 Divanil frees up test by binding to the SHBG.

Katana should be run 6-8 weeks, preferably stacked with another PH/DS. Helladrol is an excellent choice because it can be run 6 weeks as well, and it generally produces dry/lean gains. Liver support isn't necessary for Katanadrol, but is generally recommended for methyls like Helladrol. Need2Guard is an excellent choice for all around cycle support.

If you do stack, the cycle would look something like this:

Katanadrol: 250/300/350/350/350/350/350/350
Helladrol: 50/75/75/100/100/100/0/0

Hope this helps.
Perfect.

K

kyled427

Awards
So what kind of gains could I make on a helladrol/Katanadrol stack like that? With a diet at about ~600 above maintenance.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the look of that cycle, would be even better taking test with it. I have always wanted to try Furuza but it is quite the costly PH.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what kind of gains could I make on a helladrol/Katanadrol stack like that? With a diet at about ~600 above maintenance.
~10-15lbs +- over 8 weeks IMO, probably able to keep 6-10lbs lbm (on the high end) with proper PCT, diet, and exercise. The rest is glycogen and water that you won't be able to retain without the compounds in your system. Strength should go up considerably too.

What bugs me is folks who say they put on 20lbs in 4 weeks, it's BS. That's usually supersaturation of glycogen and water, some fat and some LBM too, but a majority will go away once the cycle is over and you're no longer supersaturated in glycogen/water. Longer cycles with gradual gains/increases are more appealing to me. Just think of what an AAS cycle looks like, 12-16 weeks and people keep more of the gains.

The combo of Helladrol and Katanadrol is really good for summer as it should decrease bf while building LBM and make you look very full and tight.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the look of that cycle, would be even better taking test with it. I have always wanted to try Furuza but it is quite the costly PH.
It is pricey, but I do like non-methyls that can be run for longer periods of time. Plus, Furuza is a great compound for getting real cut.

K

kyled427

Awards
So if I ran the Katanadrol alone without helladrol would that be 3-5 lbs of mass as well as losing body fat %?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So if I ran the Katanadrol alone without helladrol would that be 3-5 lbs of mass as well as losing body fat %?
Assuming proper diet and exercise over 8 weeks, yes, that is completely achievable.

Stacking compounds is not going to give a multiplicative effect, or even additive in many cases. There are certain thresholds that just are not going to be crossed due to things like androgen receptors, muscle protein synthesis, and just basic physiology. A metered or gradual approach is much better for LBM gains and bf% loss.

K

kyled427

Awards
So if I start my cycle at 195 lbs and ~12% bf I could get to 200 and drop bodyfat how low? To 8%? Or is that unrealistic?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So if I start my cycle at 195 lbs and ~12% bf I could get to 200 and drop bodyfat how low? To 8%? Or is that unrealistic?
If you're 12% bf at 195, that's 23.4lb fat. If you're at 200 8%bf that's 16lbs fat. That would be a decrease in 7.4lb fat and increase of 12.4lb LBM. I would say that's unrealistic.

Honestly, I would look for more of a recomposition. If your calories are 600 above maintenance, you won't be burning as much fat, but adding more LBM. Figure out which you're really interested, mass or leanness. If you stick with the 600 cal above maintenance, let's assume you add 6lbs lbm and drop 1 lb fat to get to 200lbs. Your new bf% would be 11%. That's more realistic, and I think you'd be happy with how you'd look. If you want to get leaner, you'd drop calories and lose more fat, but your LBM would also be less.

K

kyled427

Awards
Hmm, alright, awesome breakdown. I really appreciate all the help. But I could usa Helladrol to bulk and gain perhaps 10 lbs while keeping bf% the same or very close?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm, alright, awesome breakdown. I really appreciate all the help. But I could usa Helladrol to bulk and gain perhaps 10 lbs while keeping bf% the same or very close?
Yes, I'd say you can lean bulk with Helladrol, but with a greater LBM your bf% will be lower. If you keep 23.4lb fat and now weight 205lbs, that's 11.4% bf.

10lb of pure LBM will be difficult, but the scale will show 10+ lbs gain. Some glycogen/water will come off regardless. It's all going to be dependent on diet and exercise more than anything. I'd do higher reps (~20, but still reaching failure) with supersets, that would burn fat and lead to more hypertrophy.

K

kyled427

Awards
So I could do my workouts with higher reps in order to burn some fat whole still gaining some good LBM in the process? Sounds good, I also play a lot of basketball, should I give that up during my cycle or is the cardio alright?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I could do my workouts with higher reps in order to burn some fat whole still gaining some good LBM in the process? Sounds good, I also play a lot of basketball, should I give that up during my cycle or is the cardio alright?
Cardio is fine, just be sure to account for it in your maintenance calories.

Higher reps are actually related more to hypertrophy, as long as you stll reach failure. Fat burning is more related to super-sets, keeping heart rate elevated as you move from one exercise to another.

If you want to get bigger, do higher reps. If you want to increase strength, lower reps at higher weight. Best bet overall is to increase your strength as much as you can, then start doing high rep work to get bigger if that's your ultimate goal.